Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:15 pm

Deidara kicked Reks in the head seeing he was passed out and looked at Sasori. "He's uncontious.. lets go, hm." he muttered glaring at the uncontious body.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:20 pm
((Yay! The angry art teacher es leaving!))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:21 pm
((yay no more arts and crafts))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:22 pm
"Reks? No, you shouldn't do anything." Ai said still healing his wounds. "He must be fighting another Akatsuki." She thought outloud.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:25 pm
Sira sighed and sat back down. He knew she was right but they couldn't just let him fight alone. 'I hope he's okay...' His eye's reflected how worried he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:29 pm
He looks worried about Reks. After I finish i'll go find him, Sira needs to rest. Ai finished and stood up. "Stay here. I'm going to get Reks." She told Sira and jumped onto a roof and started jumping roof to roof looking for Reks.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Sira laid down on the grass and closed his eye's. He felt so useless not able to help fight. Sighing he rolled over and winced as he laid on an unhealed gash. 'Damn you Itachi!' He yelled from within the depths of his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:36 pm
Ai stopped when she saw Reks unconcious. "Reks!" Damn it! She rushed over to him. "Reks? Reks." She siad shaking him trying to wake him up.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:42 pm
((i g2g))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:44 pm
(Ok, bye!)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:16 pm
Reks coughed, but no blood came out when Ai shook him. "Ai? Wh...Where'd Deidra go?" He barely made out from his dried throught.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:15 pm
"Deidara? Is that who did this to you?" Ai wondered where Deidara was. "I'm not sure where he went, but you shouldn't stay here." She picked Reks up and carried him on her back, heading to where Sira was. I need to look Sira over and make sure I finished healing him and then I need to heal Reks, but first I should give him something to drink.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:22 pm
Sira stared up at the sky watching the clouds roll by. He sighed and closed his eye's oblivious to everything around him. 'They'll be back.. and it's up to us to be ready. The first thing we'll need to do is tell Naruto. That lazy baka has done nothing for long enough!' As he began to think about how much everyone had been through he began to feel angry at Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:28 pm
Ai arrived back to where Sira was and laid Reks against a tree, handing him a bottle of water. "Here." She walked over to Sira and leaned over him. "I want to check you over, to make sure I healed everything." She could tell he seemed mad by the way he was breathing, but didn't ask why.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Sira nodded as he began to calm down. He sighed and opened his eye's. "There's a wound on my side that you missed.." He muttered pointing out the steadily bleeding gash. He winced accidentally touching it.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games