Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:58 pm
Domo-kun (どーもくん, Dōmo-kun?) is the mascot of Japan's NHK television station, appearing in several 30 second stop-motion sketches shown as station identification during shows. Domo-kun, a strange monster-like creature born from an egg, is short, fuzzy and brown with beady black eyes and an open mouth revealing pointed teeth.

Just a monster monster xP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Ooooohh.  

KatsaDarksword

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Soon, he'll be in America! blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:22 pm
Kaizer Creek
Soon, he'll be in America! blaugh
theres a store in the city that selld a plushie of him  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:24 pm
GranKuwagamon: He's coming to America? Is he on tour or something? Can I get his autograph?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:23 pm
Bumpness.  

KatsaDarksword

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:53 am
Ah, well, I guess no one cares anymore. sad *thunder clouds boom* Oh goddammit, what now? *Voldemort and Sylar, two of the most feared names in fiction, walk through the door into the HQ* ...oh crap... gonk
Sephiroth: Oh good, you've arrived.
Sylar: Yes, of course. Getting here was... very difficult.
Voldemort: Now let us begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:49 am
Katsa Darksword
Ah, well, I guess no one cares anymore. sad *thunder clouds boom* Oh goddammit, what now? *Voldemort and Sylar, two of the most feared names in fiction, walk through the door into the HQ* ...oh crap... gonk

Only Tom and i don't know villain gonk

The Ranting Swede

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:45 pm
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword

Sylar is a super-powered serial killer who finds people with "gifts," cuts their heads open, takes out their brains and does something that we think might be eating them, but either way he gets their gifts.
Sylar: Well said. Now let's all sit down. *the three sit*
Sephiroth: Excellent. And to open the floor, welcome to today's book club meeting.
GranKuwagamon: What the hell?
Sephiroth: All right, let's begin. Now who read Pride and Prejudice last week? *no one raises their hand* All right, let's take it down a notch. Who read the 7th volume of Bleach? *no one raises their hand, Sephiroth sighs* Okay, fine. Who read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? *the other two raise their hands* And what did we all think of it?
Voldemort: I liked it. It had a lot of me in it.
Sylar: I enjoyed the part when they were in the room with the brains. So many brains with so much potential. All ripe for the picking.
Sephiroth: That was in the fifth book, Sylar.
sweatdrop Wow, this is definitely something to witness.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:51 pm
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword

Sylar is a super-powered serial killer who finds people with "gifts," cuts their heads open, takes out their brains and does something that we think might be eating them, but either way he gets their gifts.
Sephiroth: Excellent. And to open the floor, welcome to today's book club meeting.

Sephiroth: All right, let's begin. Now who read Pride and Prejudice last week? *no one raises their hand* All right, let's take it down a notch. Who read the 7th volume of Bleach? *no one raises their hand, Sephiroth sighs* Okay, fine. Who read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? *the other two raise their hands* And what did we all think of it?
Sylar: I enjoyed the part when they were in the room with the brains. So many brains with so much potential. All ripe for the picking.

I LOVE THAT SHOW *shot*

Even I enjoy it...

Digitized

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:56 pm
Gab Ghost
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword

I LOVE THAT SHOW *shot*

Even I enjoy it...

Haha, so do I. Though I'm not sure how I feel about having him in the house.
Calvin: *flies in through the window* Having who in the house?
Sylar: *looks around* Hello there. How may I help you?
Oh crap, he's got that look in his eyes again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:17 pm
OH MY GOD ITS SYLAR! *runs out of Katsa's thread screaming*  

Digitized

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:32 pm
Calvin: Why's everyone so-
*Sylar uses telekinesis to pin Calvin against the wall and then telekinetically scalps him, taking out his brain*
Sylar: *holding the brain* Ah, an excellent addition.
*Suddenly, a bright light fills the room*
Booming Voice: DEUS EX MACHINA!!!
*When the light clears, the brain is gone from Sylar's hands and Calvin is back on the ground, whole and alive*
GranKuwagamon: Katsa, what the hell?! scream You say all that stuff against godmodding and then you pull something like this?!
Calvin: *trembling* Hey, you don't see me complaining, do you? gonk crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:35 pm
*is hiding behind a rock* Make him go away ;-;  

Digitized

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Um, Sephiroth, could you make your friends go away?
Sephiroth: No. stare
Okay, glad we could have this talk.
Hobbes: *walks in* Hey everyone, I just got back from the big election caucus.
Sephiroth, Voldemort and Sylar: Election?!
Hobbes: Yeah, it's either the election for governor or President, I can't remember.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games