Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:54 am
I liked the swoop option because not only could you ride a passenger on it, you could also strap on two cargo pods and hook on a trailer. It had a "work horse" feel to it that I didnt get with the Gravsled.
But if the votes in favor of the Gravsled, I suppose we can just stick with that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:58 am
You have a point, I just figured the gravsled would have a greater pull capacity. You think the bike can do better? And the bike does have a 'mule' feel....

And I meant about mine.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:01 am
I dunno. Ive seen Boba Fett's swoop (Which looked an awful lot like this one) airlift a hutt into a truck and then tow that truck.

And what was the discussion about your swoop?  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:04 am
About how I could enhance it.

Aside, the swoop would save a tiny bit of space.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:21 am
Well for one, the Flare S pretty much comes off the shelf as being "Chopped" if you notice its design. Its built from a mixing of racing swoop and speeder bike designs as is.
I'd recomend installing an Incom military Afterburner to give you a little extra getupandgo in a pinch, maybe a slave circuit so that the bike can home in on your signal when you need it, maybe some upscale power converters if you can lay your hands on 'em. Keep away from Sorosuub parts as they're prone to breaking in Non-Sorosuub vehicles, and maybe upgrade the repulsors with some units designed for High G worlds.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:29 am
Theres some projects for the future. But anyway, the bike wasn't chopped enough, now it has an American feel to it. She's the cream of the crop.

The afterburner I can add now, but the repulsors on her are high-end compared to the standard market model.

What are the power-converters gonna do?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:36 am
Increase energy to thrust efficiency.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:37 am
I don't want to have to wear a harness to ride this thing, Cale.

Shes a show-cat in the first place. A racer second.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:42 am
From a Mandalorian perspective thats a waste of money.
Regardless, if you want to just show the thing off, then theres only two things you need: Red Paint and Chrome.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:51 am
I've got silver and green with killer decals. But its a hobby mostly.

I need something to greatly improve its agility though, the vents are a good start.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:55 am
Just fiddle with the steering vanes and improve their response time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:43 am
Maybe steal and try and fit the thrust vectoring system from a tie-fighter. They're small and use magnetic fields to vector the thrust instead of vanes.  

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:33 pm
We going to Fondor for the Hyperdrive right? I'ma request to head planetside to some of the junkyards.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:41 pm
Well I need to get a Corellian H1.5 hyperdrive. I dont know if Fondor has one.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:48 pm
Well, whatever, I'd rather raid a Corellian junkyard. Never know what you'll find. 'Uw, Synchronizers!' heart  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games