Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:07 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"oh im sorry" she smiles "i was just going to say something to hige and you both"

"He just woke up after a week" she lauph's "He smeels really bad, can it wait until after his bath?"
"umm well i suppose it could" she smiles softly
She smiles so friendly and kind "Would you like to help me?" She says walking slowly to the bathroom
she looks at her wide eyed "i dont know" she said lightly laughing "maybe not sure"

"Dont worry I think he will be in his Dog form" She goes into the Bathroom and starts the water "Could you maybe get the bath ready, I have to get Hige and put him in there"
"uhh sure" she walks in the bathroom and makes it warm "there, that should be okay" she wipes her hands on a towel and stands up
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
She smiles so friendly and kind "Would you like to help me?" She says walking slowly to the bathroom
she looks at her wide eyed "i dont know" she said lightly laughing "maybe not sure"

"Dont worry I think he will be in his Dog form" She goes into the Bathroom and starts the water "Could you maybe get the bath ready, I have to get Hige and put him in there"
"uhh sure" she walks in the bathroom and makes it warm "there, that should be okay" she wipes her hands on a towel and stands up
She walks out of the bathroom and says "Can you put the Erble soap in there for him to soak in?" She starts walking to Hige's room

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:14 pm

hige finishes the bowl of soup and places it on the night stand he then wipes his muzzle with the towel thing and places it next to the bowl
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:14 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She walks out of the bathroom and says "Can you put the Erble soap in there for him to soak in?" She starts walking to Hige's room
"sure" she grabs it and places it in the bathtub

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:16 pm

lupinewarrior
hige finishes the bowl of soup and places it on the night stand he then wipes his muzzle with the towel thing and places it next to the bowl

Saria walks in just in time "Whose ready for his bath?!" She says happily and smiles
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:19 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Saria walks in just in time "Whose ready for his bath?!" She says happily and smiles
your not going to undress me are you?he says in a creped out voice

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:20 pm

she leans over the water and then suddenly disapears, her brothers as well leaving no trace behind, like they were never even there
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:21 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She looks at him with wide eye's then says in a creeped voice "Nooo, Im going to help you get to the Bathroom" She says uncomfortable now

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:22 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She looks at him with wide eye's then says in a creeped voice "Nooo, Im going to help you get to the Bathroom" She says uncomfortable now
he sighs in relief
oh thank god i was worried for a second there
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he sighs in relief

She nods her head with a creeped out smile
"Okay lets get you in the" She walks up to him slowly and pulls his arm around her sholder and gets him to stand

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:29 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

he sighs in relief

She nods her head with a creeped out smile
"Okay lets get you in the" She walks up to him slowly and pulls his arm around her sholder and gets him to stand
he limps with her to the bathroom
{step 2 in my evil plan is now under way!!!!}
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:31 pm

(lol) they appear in a dark room asleep and chained up

"excellent, the vampire princess is here" a guys voice said laughing

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 pm

*~.:BUMP:.~*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:40 pm

{~(o)~}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:41 pm

(thats kool XD)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games