Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:14 pm
Sapphire's happiness vanished as the smell of blood filled her nose, "*softly*...yes."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm
*Amiko walked back to Caesar crying. Her tears wouldn't stop falling, she walked past the area saphire and Blaze walk. her heart was hurting badly after seeing what Lukara did.*

*Lukara's body weakly curled in on itself hideing her head but staining her silver fur as she did* (Her eneergy was drained by that, and by the part of her thats tore)

(omg, Im actually crying)  

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 pm
(lol right when i read that post a very sad song came on lol i am crying 2)

Sapphire got up and watched as Amiko approched her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 pm
(Ne yo -Mad came on here)

*Amiko bearly lifed her head, but she couldn't stop her tears. She kept walking towards her mate as her tears continued to fall* -weakly- C-C-C-Caesar....  

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm
She watched as Amiko called for Caesar, she sat back down next to Blaze and cuddled up close to him, "Did someone die?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 pm
Caesar stood up feeling alarm,"What happened and whats wrong?"
Blaze got up,"I hope no one is hurt."
Max laid next to her,"I know we got off on the wrong foot its just that you reminded me of Starshine. Your as graceful and beautiful as her."  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm
Sapphire hide her face in Blaze's fur and whimpered, thinking the worst.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 pm
Blaze licked her ear,"Stay here I'll go and see what happened ok."  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm
*Amiko collapsed Crying hard All she could do was repeat Lukara. She couldn't say anything else as she kept crying. Lukara was with her for so long, so seeing her give her useing the technic hurt Amiko worse then it should have*

*Lukara wearly touched Max with her hind leg. she stayed curled up. her blood loss was takeing a toll on her. Lukara kept her Tail over her head*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 pm
"Kay, be safe, i love you." Sapphire said as Blazed walked off.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 pm
Max touched his nose to her shoulder as he began to heal her face.
Blaze saw Lukara and instantly felt horrified. She had been so nice to him. He ran back to Sapphire and told her what he saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 pm
Sapphire felt alittle better she didn't really know Lukara, but it was still sad, she got up and hugged Blaze.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 pm
*Amiko cried harder hearing Lukara's name. She curled into a ball.*

*Lukaras fur was stained with her blood. she weakly uncurled. she had scars that ran up her head where the bear got her. She weakly stood and opened her eyes. Her right eye was slightly pink, but her left was grey* (Shes blind in her left eye)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 pm
Max moved his nose away,"Thats all I can do for now. Tomorrow I should be able to do more. I am one of the most powerful healers but thats all I can do."
Caesar curled himself around Amiko trying to comfort her.
Blaze licked Sapphire,"I would never let anything hurt you."  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 pm
"As would I," Sapphire said thinking about what her pups would look like, she very very excited about that.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games