Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 978 979 980 981 982 983 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 am
ODST Rex
*Rez appears on roof of building*
Rez:.......*sits down,brings knees to chest and starts to cry in knees*

Marissa: -appears beside rez- rez are u ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:31 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:.............no......Selena always gets hurt because of me........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: -pats back- dont blame yourself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:How can i not blame myself......im the one that left her......im the one that's probably causing her to get hurt because i left her......i just want her to live and have a happy life without me.......she doesnt deserve me.............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:How can i not blame myself......im the one that left her......im the one that's probably causing her to get hurt because i left her......i just want her to live and have a happy life without me.......she doesnt deserve me.............

Marissa: seriously stop putting urself down and feeling guilty  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*holds head in frustration* i cant..........i just cant................*tears start coming out of eyes* im always causing trouble for other people........how can i stop when i keep doing that *more tears come out*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*holds head in frustration* i cant..........i just cant................*tears start coming out of eyes* im always causing trouble for other people........how can i stop when i keep doing that *more tears come out*

Marissa: ........... seriously not ur fault! some disasters is just her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:No,it is my fault,ever since i stopped going out with her,bad things started to happen to her.......when we were goin out,everything was just fine,and now..........she's probably dying as we speak *tears still coming out of eyes*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:No,it is my fault,ever since i stopped going out with her,bad things started to happen to her.......when we were goin out,everything was just fine,and now..........she's probably dying as we speak *tears still coming out of eyes*

Marissa: im gonna check her out in the hospital later on... so ill tell you if shes living or not... and if she doesnt... dont try suicide plz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: im gonna check her out in the hospital later on... so ill tell you if shes living or not... and if she doesnt... dont try suicide plz

Rez:Then go....................................  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:53 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: ok then... -runs off to hospital-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*waits,sitting on roof hiding in knees*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: -appears on roof,crying-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*turns around* im guessing she didnt make it.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*turns around* im guessing she didnt make it.....

Marissa: n-n-no.... im gonna say bye to her in the spirit world -walks over to spirit world-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 978 979 980 981 982 983 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games