Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:31 am
Yeah they doin another one, Ides of March.

San Gabriel Valley!? You live like 20 minutes away lol! We shall cross cocks soon enough... ninja

Ugh I was doing some toprock while I was tired, (i usually go to 24 like 12am-3am is why I'm posting so late) and I ******** landed on my outside ankle while doing a kickstep. HURT LIKE ********. I was like,"BOB SAAAGET!!!" Then my nose started bleeding. Now the guys think I'm a big p***y because my ankles hurt and my nose still bleeds when I stay up late. <********: my diet was going well until I went to BK and got a whopper jr. and spicy chicken sammich. <********> (and I'm gonna eat at chipotle tomorrow too crying crying crying )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:47 am
quaxcalibur
Zen Rider
WTF? xd

My thoughts exactry. Flutter away little butterfly, just flutter away.

also: I would win hands down, because I've been doing my kegels. Plus I'm wearing protection pirate

p.p.s: who's going to the scientology protest? we are anonyamuss, we are REGION!
User Image

I like protesting stupidity

Legion?

0 Zhou 0

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:49 am
User Image

also...

lol@turretzguy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:52 am
I'm looking forward to lurking /b/ during the raids. A couple hours of s**t -free /b/ with all of the dumb asses out in the streets.  

The Egg Man

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:00 am
User Image

well, im going to walmart,

have fun with your rAIDS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:22 am
@Quax: Dude, why are you on a diet anyway, from your photos on your profile you don't look obese.  

Zen Rider

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:47 pm
Zen Rider
@Quax: Dude, why are you on a diet anyway, from your photos on your profile you don't look obese.

3 words.

SEVEN- MINUTE- ABS!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:59 pm
******** Target.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:32 pm
User Image

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tb0lRR8Zf-Y&feature=related

HOLY s**t

ITS A HEARD OF LOLI's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Herd.*

Also, I came buckets.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:17 pm
quax what time you wanna brawl?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:36 pm
User Image

My new ringtone... incase anyone cares...

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:50 pm
Your ringtone sucks!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:28 pm
So I'm sad Pie didn't care that I showed up as the Riddler on my other account in the sticky. I might kill myself. really. Naw. I'm just mood-swingy because of the lack of sleep and new management at work that won't let me leave until 10:30 every night when I'm scheduled for 9! scream AND now I've been told I'm not allowed to do anything for my birthday simply because my mom frowns upon fun. On top of that, she tries to frown upon my drinking even though she was the drunken cheer leader in high school. So I'm geting a tattoo. Any suggestions?  

Noodle Luff

0ogii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:30 pm
Ragtime Mouse
quax what time you wanna brawl?

O:
It's...my evil counterpart!
-insertgasp-

...wait. Maybe that should be switched. I dunno.

BUT IN ANY CASE...
-points--gasps-

By the way, Zhou, I swear I stared at that video for a good twenty minutes [give or take], and I don't remember if it lasts that long or not. xD

@Noodle:
Go to a good tattoo parlor. D<
Not "Bob's Tattoos" or those freaky, dark alleyway shops that have a three-million-year-old sign outside the dore saying "TATTOOS."
xD
There's one of those in my alleyways, actually.
And Bob's Tattoos is a real shop where my friend lives. xD Some tiny little old man runs it, and a punk kid does the tattoos. Bad tattoos. Tries to comare his s**t to tattoos from LA Ink, too. Makes me laugh every time I walk in. xD
But yeah, there's my advice. Tee.

Edit: Oh God, I just killed the "xD" smilie. I need to use new ones.
x---
Uhm...
o 3o  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games