Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:20 pm
I'm probably gonna beat somebodies a** in the ABR tomorrow/later since I didn't make it into the OC contest I wanted to join, Oh somebodies gonna get raped!

On a side note, tea is really good!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:25 pm
Why does the world seem to live nearby me? D:
Why.  

0ogii

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:27 pm
Zen Rider
I'm probably gonna beat somebodies a** in the ABR tomorrow/later since I didn't make it into the OC contest I wanted to join, Oh somebodies gonna get raped!

you should continue the c**k fight. step in with like, a big, giant, black c**k, triple the size of ours, with bloodshot eyes, and a foamy beak. DO IT. It'll be awesome.

also: what kind of tea?
I personally lurv the walnut tea, because I'm a big fan of nuts inside my mouth.

@oogi you live in CA too?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:33 pm
quaxcalibur
Zen Rider

you should continue the c**k fight. step in with like, a big, giant, black c**k, triple the size of ours, with bloodshot eyes, and a foamy beak. DO IT. It'll be awesome.

also: what kind of tea?
I personally lurv the walnut tea, because I'm a big fan of nuts inside my mouth.

@oogi you live in CA too?

Everyones in CA thats why I'm moving there this fall for college, considering I get accepted to the college I want to go to.

Its plain old liptons tea, I'm a fan of green tea myself!

Oh, and I'm so jumping in the c**k fight tomorrow, just you guys wait.  

Zen Rider

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:38 pm
******** cali though, seriously, I wanna move to Canadia. the people in the cars here are such ASSHOLES. Why, DS very well could've cut me off a couple times. That's why I'd flip em off if I ever saw him. EVERYONE'S GUILTY. The cost of living I hear is comparatively high here too.

but the people outside the cars are pretty cool-so long as they aren't retarded. and orange county is JUST like how the tv show says it is. IT'S 100 PERCENT ACCURATE. and there are so many babes here it's not even funny. just avoid eye contact. ALSO carry pepper spray, cos u might get raped. The statistics are ridiculous. guys get raped like every 15 minutes, some even end up as whipped slaves, or even worse...MARRIED.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:44 pm
It's dangerous there too, ******** earthquakes, my biggest fear about moving there.

But I think I'll rather take my chances with an earthquake every once in a while compared to dodging bullets everyday here in Detroit.  

Zen Rider

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:45 pm
Zen Rider
It's dangerous there too, ******** earthquakes, my biggest fear about moving there.

But I think I'll rather take my chances with an earthquake every once in a while compared to dodging bullets everyday here in Detroit.

Well, Geodudes ARE indigenous to the region...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:49 pm
Yeah, and Jynx's are indigenous here.....

That's right, I went there!  

Zen Rider

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:51 pm
I don't get it, but what the hell. LOLOLOL! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:54 pm
quaxcalibur
I don't get it, but what the hell. LOLOLOL! whee

XD Jynx's have black faces, it's a race joke.  

Zen Rider

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:55 pm
Huh, I wonder what's indigenous here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:57 pm
The Pie
Huh, I wonder what's indigenous here.

mudkipz?

*digs out old pic*

User Image
lol I think my brain's ******** up. someone send me to therapy.  

quaxcalibur
Crew

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 am
funky jo beans  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 am
quaxcalibur

but the people outside the cars are pretty cool-so long as they aren't retarded. and orange county is JUST like how the tv show says it is. IT'S 100 PERCENT ACCURATE. and there are so many babes here it's not even funny. just avoid eye contact. ALSO carry pepper spray, cos u might get raped. The statistics are ridiculous. guys get raped like every 15 minutes, some even end up as whipped slaves, or even worse...MARRIED.

No!
D:
I'M moving to Canada/Canadia [I've heard both, actually]--back up!

xD

The cost of living is super high. Stupid high. D<

Which part of OC do YOU live in, dude? D: I live near OCHSA. The women walking around in tube tops are not babes; not even close.

But overall, your post makes me giggle like an OCHSA dancer.

[Earthquakes? I haven't had a 'big' earthquake near my place since I was...5 years old. Maybe even younger.]

An oh. Wow. Mudkip. o.o
e.o  

0ogii

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:34 am
quaxcalibur

YOU CRAZY

People in Cali are passive aggressive drivers, compared to plain ol' aggressive drivers in NJ. That's why my dad and I are different from other people, we're not honk-shy when someone's an a*****e on the road. Other people are just like "OH s**t THIS GUY CUT ME OFF (...bean-eating b*****d.....)" or something.

I would just go "WHAS GOOD NIUUUGGA

I HOPE YOU GOT INSURANCE, a** WHOOPIN INSURANCE

ALL ABOARD THE a** WHOOPIN EXPRESS WHOO WHOOOOOOO"

And for some reason, none of these people know jack s**t about driving in the rain. I used to joke about it all the time until I found out I was right. PEOPLE IN CALI DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN RAIN. There's so many car accidents on a rainy day.

Also I'm 34 minutes late for Figure Drawing class, and I'll probably be around an hour late if I keep this up. I'm gonna go.

EDIT: ******** it, I'll just send an e-mail to my prof saying I'm sick.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games