Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:40 pm
i think its so no1 can ever post on it n hobos live in train cars n aleys not da park 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:41 pm
i just got over bein sick 3nodding ninja  

Dart_Ultima8

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:43 pm
im sick ive been stayin home sick since tuesday,and ive seen a hobo or two in the park,also does any1 understand how to check mail cause i see a new message i click on ti and it just leaves a blank screen?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:45 pm
Dart_Ultima
i just got over bein sick 3nodding ninja

.....In the words of the great Chris Farley...."LA DEE FRIK-KIN DAH!!!" stare ....*sighh*...I'm sorry....I'm just kinda' angry cause I missed my first basketball games.. crying  

Royplayer

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:45 pm
hey roy go read my story so far on my thread"the improved sasuke..." and tell me do u think its a good joke or is it just retarded?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:52 pm
argggggggghhhhhhh, i wanna FIND OUT WAT I WEON HOWE Da hell do i open my mail aarrrrghhhhhhhhhh  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:59 pm
man i hate bein alone i think im gonna go to hell again for awhile [slit,limp body falls to ground in pool of blood spewing from slit in throat from kunai knife]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:11 pm
cowavenger
man i hate bein alone i think im gonna go to hell again for awhile [slit,limp body falls to ground in pool of blood spewing from slit in throat from kunai knife]

Why,thank you for sharing that lovely piece of information.I'm sure eveyone wants to know that you're going to go to Hell for a while.Again. stare

Eww.Basketball.Sorry to say,but I hate basketball.Worst sport ever. razz I'm more of a swimmer/volleyball player meself.Ha ha.

H0taru-Chan

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:13 pm
H0taru-Chan
cowavenger

Why,thank you for sharing that lovely piece of information.I'm sure eveyone wants to know that you're going to go to Hell for a while.Again. stare

Eww.Basketball.Sorry to say,but I hate basketball.Worst sport ever. razz I'm more of a swimmer/volleyball player meself.Ha ha.

sorry i do that a lot this the 5th time but now[as mu can see ]im back ,o ya HOORAY FOR NAKIE DAY  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:34 pm
uuhhhh i think i screwed up my trade, it now says that im outgoing stuff but the stuff is supposed to be being sent to me .did i screw up?

please help......  

cowavenger

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:02 pm
cowavenger
uuhhhh i think i screwed up my trade, it now says that im outgoing stuff but the stuff is supposed to be being sent to me .did i screw up?

please help......

well, I have to complete the trade now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:05 pm
sorry, I was wrong. You need to go to the bank again in gambino and check your pending trades again. I still need you to confirm the trade on your end of things.

gaia is being evil right now about some stuff, so you might have to try again several times.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:05 pm
should i go and press accept?k ill go confirm  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:07 pm
thanks agin for the awesome stuff heart  

cowavenger

acerss111

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:18 pm
Hello? anyone here?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games