Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Psycho Lee
But unfortunately, it's A-okay for any straight couple to have sex IF no money is exchanged, but if there's money, it's a BAD THING. I blame Christianity (not the Jews, as the old testament mentioned prostitution as being OKAY!!!). But massage parlors are seen as prostitution and a bad thing, where I see them as potentially being a good thing and a great way for people to relieve stress, just think, with all that sexual healing, there will be less violence and war!

No! This plan reeks of capitalist drivel! In capitalist societies sex is only for those with money! Bought through rings, credit, or cash left on the night stand afterwards! It is evil and degrading to all humans, oppressing them under the pigs and dogs of capitalists!

No, under communism sex is for everyone! Free love free of the constraints of the evils of money. The workers are respected and can finally practice what they love doing. Revolt against the bourgeoisie! Take the capitalists down and let the sex oils run fourth unto the bodies of the glorious revolutionaries!
да! да! да! да!
(Yes four times in Russian...if it translated right.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 pm
Free sex for everyone? I think I like the way you think.

There were a bunch of asian massage parlors in the city back in the 80s and early 90s, with Japanese inspired names, mentioning Tokyo or other Japanese stuff. And apparently you could get a "happy ending" if you knew how to ask for it.

The places were shut down in the late 90s by a police prostitution sting. So I guess I can't get a sensual massage by a short asian woman. What a pity. sad  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm
Okay, so, my fiancé is the best guy in the world; he bought us 2 tickets to see- and meet!-- Anthony Bourdain here in Pittsburgh in June. I am so ridiculously excited! ♥ ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:18 am
Sunegami
Okay, so, my fiancé is the best guy in the world; he bought us 2 tickets to see- and meet!-- Anthony Bourdain here in Pittsburgh in June. I am so ridiculously excited! ♥ ♥

When in June? I'll be in Pittsburgh sometime in June...for Anthrocon granted but still XP  

Af Mas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 am
Someone in the furry den thread was going on about how penises are all gross and stuff... but she has yet to reply to me after I asked her twice how penises can be gross by vulva can't.

I said that one one side you have a large rod that, as long as it's kept clean (especially if there's foreskin) hangs freely away from the body and usually stays pretty dry. On the other side, you have a vestubule that leaks large amounts of blood and flesh once a month, can get infections, yeasts, and other growths, smells like dead fish, and is constantly oozing fluids and juices. It's basically comparing an external appendage to a wet, slimy, hot, moist cavern.

After asking her twice and never getting a response, I figure she's just pissed I threw her man-hating pie back in her face and won't answer because she knows I'm right. Then again, half the people in the furry den are immature idiots, it seems.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am
Af Mas
Sunegami

When in June? I'll be in Pittsburgh sometime in June...for Anthrocon granted but still XP

June 14. 3nodding  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:07 pm
Sunegami
Af Mas
Sunegami

June 14. 3nodding

Nope, week before I'll be there XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Psycho Lee

I said that one one side you have a large rod that, as long as it's kept clean (especially if there's foreskin) hangs freely away from the body and usually stays pretty dry. On the other side, you have a vestubule that leaks large amounts of blood and flesh once a month, can get infections, yeasts, and other growths, smells like dead fish, and is constantly oozing fluids and juices. It's basically comparing an external appendage to a wet, slimy, hot, moist cavern.

My guess is she is talking about the visual aesthetics of what she finds appeasing to the eye. Female bits are all neatly contained and out of sight. Sort of like your mouth our butt is a slimy festoon of bacteria and waste matter but its usually all tucked away nice and neat. Limp man bits not so much. Everyone has preferences though. Some people think body parts like feet are gross while others have foot fetishes  

Krissim Klaw

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 pm
Krissim Klaw
Psycho Lee

My guess is she is talking about the visual aesthetics of what she finds appeasing to the eye. Female bits are all neatly contained and out of sight. Sort of like your mouth our butt is a slimy festoon of bacteria and waste matter but its usually all tucked away nice and neat. Limp man bits not so much. Everyone has preferences though. Some people think body parts like feet are gross while others have foot fetishes

penises are way prettier than vaginas.... im sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:18 pm
I agree with jungle and I'm straight. penises are more visually appealing, aesthetics wise.

Ugh. I bought a pair of earbuds from best buy, found I didn't entirely like the way they fit in my ears, took them back for Skullcandy earbuds which were on sale 25% off. The skullcandy Ink'd fit better, but have horrible base and are tinny. I've heard cheaper sony with better base than this.

Oh nevermind I hadn't pushed them into the ear enough. They're the ones that go into the ear canal, so I had to shove them in quite a bit. They come with several different size ear things, so I'll have to try to see which size is most comfortable.

The cord rattle is annoying though.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:32 pm
Today my fashion teacher said that the 70s was the decade taste forgot. gonk

What is so tasteless about black shag carpet in the bathroom?!

(Part of the "Your Swingin' Pad" collection of MissRetroModern
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chanadaal/sets/72157594450233060/
Also enjoyable is her "Misguided Efforts in Cookery" collection.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chanadaal/sets/72157594329484295/
You'll love it all so much you want to make aspic tonight! )

I don't know why I wanna post this here... It was either something like this with content in it, or just me talking about how awesome the 60s were and that people actually wore those things in Austin Powers! ...well, at least some things. Still, sooo cool. Swingin' England! Woo! (It's actually Swinging London, but it almost rhymes my way. sad )

Oh, and disco isn't dead, it just migrated to Europe!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm
Haven't posted in this guild in like a week, and haven't really been on Gaia in a while either.

I think I'm quitting Gaia. As of the end of this month, my parents are moving out, and I'm going to have to take on a lot of hours to pay bills.
After that it's living with a friend, who I've hidden my current Gaia account from.
Plus I've just been spending most of my online time on other things.
And I'm going to really need to study a lot, and crack down on my math skills for university.
And I just realized I only really make a couple posts a week anyway.

So yeah, I won't be around anymore.
I'll still be on MSN/AIM/Skype/Steam if anyone is actually interested in still talking to me.
You can PM me for it if you want it.

Atlaas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 pm
@ p***s v. v****a debate:

They're equally unattractive. 'S why it's called "bumping uglies" people.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games