Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 am
♫♪ Mia walked quietly to her dorm. When she got there she collapsed onto the bed. " Why is everyone around me dieing?! Am I cursed?" She asked no one. ♪♫

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 am
ed takes a deep breath, check his ammo and enters the hellish portal, he walks over to the *helbreath tavern*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia walked quietly to her dorm. When she got there she collapsed onto the bed. " Why is everyone around me dieing?! Am I cursed?" She asked no one. ♪♫

Ren walks by and hears Mia.
Thinking:poor thing
Walks in
Ren:hi Mia.
Rens face was red from crying
Ren:I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"no one is cursed. Things like this we can't controll evan if we had th all the power in the world. Yes, i know somtimes you can stop death, But not alll the time you can. You know when you should and shouldn't." Haku says.  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am
♫♪ Mia was suprised by ren walking in. " Doesn't anyone knock anymore?" She jokingly said trying to smile. " Hi, Its okay. I'm more sorry for you. He was your brother. " ♪♫

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 am
ed stealthes his guns under his white coat and talks to the devil bartender asking a bottle of *montila*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia was suprised by ren walking in. " Doesn't anyone knock anymore?" She jokingly said trying to smile. " Hi, Its okay." ♪♫

Ren:don't pretend to smile. If you want to cry,cry. These things happen. It's only natural.
In the hospital,Suki is in her ghost form...waiting fir jacks spirit to lift.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia was suprised by ren walking in. " Doesn't anyone knock anymore?" She jokingly said trying to smile. " Hi, Its okay." ♪♫

Ren:don't pretend to smile. If you want to cry,cry. These things happen. It's only natural.
((dont sent him to were i am[2nd hell]))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " Just trying to be strong." Mia said her face falling. Mia held the locket tightly in her hand. She had another one in her pocket. She put that one in to. They both matched her own. ♪♫

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:47 am
IzzyCW
(he died with a sword how is thatr peacefully?!?!?! he got stabed!!!!
fotcl ((fall ofthe chair laugfing))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:51 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " Just trying to be strong." Mia said her face falling. Mia held the locket tightly in her hand. She had another one in her pocket. She put that one in to. They both matched her own. ♪♫

Ren pulls out a locket that has a picture of her mom and dad when they were holding Ren and Jack as babies.
Ren:where'd you get your pockets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:54 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Ren pulls out a locket that has a picture of her mom and dad when they were holding Ren and Jack as babies.
Ren:where'd you get your pockets.

♫♪ " This man... Destroyed my village a few days ago. He killed my whole family. These are my brother's and sister's lockets. I carry them with me everywhere." She said touching her pocket. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:54 am
((time for a flashback?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 am
Ren:this was my mothers favorite locket. She gave me the locket on her death bed. If you cry,I will not think of you as week.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Ren:this was my mothers favorite locket. She gave me the locket on her death bed. If you cry,I will not think of you as week.
((you'l think of her as day?))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games