Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:25 pm
valak knocks out ragnos  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:18 pm
Phoenix who had been sleeping was now wondering around. A few minutes after he passed the lake he found kenji with hugo curled up on his lap. "Hey guys how is everything.....where's ragnos I need to talk to him...he did make it out of the portal right?" He looked at kenji hoping to here the answer that ment good news.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:01 pm
ragnos gets tossed into a school window  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 pm
im not sure if he did or not...i think he did
kenji stroked hugos hair while looking at him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 pm
"humn....I overheard your talk about wanting a mother for Hugo.....It must be hard for him not to have a mother. Well I know it sounds odd...but I know of a girl who wouldn't mind helping you..she's a nice healer down by my demension...she's nice, and I'm sure she would help if she had the chance." Phoenix sat down beside him looking at Kenji remebering the time he lost his mother. "I get it...you don't want him to live the life you lived...I wished the same for my cousin...but his father tried to kill him everytime he saw him. His mother was killed right after he was born."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:53 pm
no... i dont want him to live like i had to...it was hell and i barely survived it..i want hugo to go on and have a happy normal life  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:33 pm
"well, I would offer for you to live in my realm...but it's not very safe eather...plus I'm not sure if you'd find a wife. Right now we have a more important thing on our hands. Valak..we must defeat him and his army before this realm will be safe....We need to get everyone ready...this school will not be able to fight unless there is enough people to support it." Phoenix looked at hugo as he slept in kenji's lap. "I will Help with the care of hugo for a while...since he has no mother...I only wish there was more I could do for him...you and him have done much for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:10 pm
dont worry about it its not realy much of a problem as long as hugo is happy  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:15 pm
"well then coming to my demension is a must! Hugo will be very happy Sparrow has just about finished his teens and Finch is only 10 by now..he'd be very happy." Phoenix looked at Hugo as if he was his own child then returned to his original thoughts. "So what shall we do about defeating Valak, Rangnos is the only one who can hold the blade to kill him...and We are the only ones who can help the students learn to Fight his army."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:21 pm
we should take turns teaching them..but we should also keep a watch to make sure valak doesn't pull a sneak attack...and my war stratiges would be invaluable if it dies come to a war  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:56 pm
"Umn...Agreed on teaching aspect, and I guess it look like you and hugo might help out in the medical ward when it comes to war. I shal start forging weapons now....I have a few ore left over to make some very powerfull weapons." Phoenix walked off towards a rock creating a huge barn fire beside it. He then pulled out the ore from his pack and started smelting and crafting swords, katanas, maces, daggers, arrow heads, and spears.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:27 pm
kenji turned into a wolf and curled up around the human body of hugo acting like a big heater and used his bushy tail as a blanket for hugo  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:29 am
valak opens a new portal  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:12 pm
Tye walked to a river she looked around and saw no one she yawned and removed her shoes and slowly diped her feet into the water. She was still smileing for no aparent reason and giggled to herself with a bit of happiness. Though she knew she would always be by herself makeing peoples sarrows disapear it gave her some joy to smile.  

ShinyToy

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:10 pm
Valak throws him into the portal and closes it. Valak apperes infront of phoenix and kenji and says "hello....did you miss me?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games