Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 am
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
NO! OTHER! POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

let's have a class XD sence everyone is bored...
((i cant be the teacher anymore... crying at least not until busos_gurl logs in))

why?
((i fired myself))

seriously?!?! -shakes head-
((ya, now i'm a workles millionare half-angel in the second hell))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 am
after a while ed sees the tower were asmodeus is, waiting, for the chance to kill the so called *white breed*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am
(i want a PSP!!! and a laptop... XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 am
Quote:
(i want a PSP!!! and a laptop... XD)
((yu'l get it)) edward draws his pistols and start walking to the edifice that towered in front of him, one step by a time he got clooser to were the arch-devil waited him, he was less that 600 feet from the entrance, at every breath his power started building up... 400 feet, he was nearly running by the time, and when he got 10 feet from the door a devil apeared  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:40 am
the devil said "back off! asmodeums said to not alow any other that the one known as edward to enter" i am edward ed said in responce the devil grimed and readied his enormous claw, he atacks and ed dodges with a backflip, on the second flip ed shot his pistols. making 6 small wounds on the devil  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 am
notingles
the devil said "back off! asmodeums said to not alow any other that the one known as edward to enter" i am edward ed said in responce the devil grimed and readied his enormous claw, he atacks and ed dodges with a backflip, on the second flip ed shot his pistols. making 6 small wounds on the devil

-Yumi follows behind unknown-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:45 am
IzzyCW
notingles

the devil growls but doesent serem very hurt "was that an atack?" he said, ed was already with his arm trepasing the devil's chest in the next second, holding one of his most important organs... his kidney!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:47 am
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles

the devil growls but doesent serem very hurt "was that an atack?" he said, ed was already with his arm trepasing the devil's chest in the next second, holding one of his most important organs... his kidney!!!

(eww)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 am
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles

(eww)
((at least it's dead right?)) the devil dies and ed pulls his hand back and use the kidney to block an arrow that was comming from the tower  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles

(eww)
((at least it's dead right?)) the devil dies and ed pulls his hand back and use the kidney to block an arrow that was comming from the tower

(ew again stop saying stuff like that plz)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am
(11 pages guys and gals))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 am
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles

(eww)

(ew again stop saying stuff like that plz)
ed burst the door open with a kick, his kidneys cleaning his blood ((now i'm going too far)), he grabs his sword and rush into the blood war once again  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

inverted_lullaby

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:54 am
User Image
Name:Amaya (meaning night rain)
Likes: sitting in the rain, night, blood, me, wishing on a star
Don't like: light, day,her powers, happy people
Owner:me!

hoping to become a student
???
please send reply  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am
deep crimson blood
User Image
Name:Amaya (meaning night rain)
Likes: sitting in the rain, night, blood, me, wishing on a star
Don't like: light, day,her powers, happy people
Owner:me!

hoping to become a student
???
please send reply
(( you are already, just go to hell[no kiding thats were everyone is right now))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

inverted_lullaby

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 pm
???confued what happend to school
(hells so much better)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games