Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:21 am
Eddily
Alright, the lag was especially bad for me though. I had to refresh 20 times before the page would come up. gonk

aww, i'm sorry. gaia has been acting really really funny lately i hope they fix it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:03 am
Gah Im Happy That Things Came Back Well Again *Smiles* 3nodding  

Nathan Azzcarn

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:04 pm
OK, apparently I was wrong about then I got home. EVERYTHING LOADS FINALLY!! THIS OWNS!!

I'm starting to think it was the firewall, cause now that the trial is over, it's off my system....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:15 pm
Wow, things are FINALLY working again!  

Rinchans flower

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:41 pm
*walks in*
Is it working yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:43 pm
Eddily
OK, apparently I was wrong about then I got home. EVERYTHING LOADS FINALLY!! THIS OWNS!!

I'm starting to think it was the firewall, cause now that the trial is over, it's off my system....

Firewalls, like sleep, are evil. They congest your internet traffic like a 18-wheeler flip-sided across an autoroute. xp

And wootz0rz, the guild works again! And another woot for finally having planned all of my shtuff for my first year of college :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:45 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily

Firewalls, like sleep, are evil. They congest your internet traffic like a 18-wheeler flip-sided across an autoroute. xp

And wootz0rz, the guild works again! And another woot for finally having planned all of my shtuff for my first year of college :3

You’re going to college. Congrats to you ^_^

And I just noticed that you are a girl again ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:47 pm
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Eddily

Well, not at the monent really, I'm only starting next autumn. I'm just prepared one year ahead of time, considering I have to move out to go to college sweatdrop

And yeah, my avies ish a girl again. She's cute ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:53 pm
DoomNeko
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Eddily

Well, not at the monent really, I'm only starting next autumn. I'm just prepared one year ahead of time, considering I have to move out to go to college sweatdrop

Well, it is always best to prepare beforehand. My brother to get everything packed and moved only three days before his first class started. What college are you going to?

And she be da pimp ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:56 pm
Yesh, she be da pimp.

Everything has been working fine, except now my gold is frozen at 1521..... stare  

Eddily

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:57 pm
Eddily
Yesh, she be da pimp.

Everything has been working fine, except now my gold is frozen at 1521..... stare

Can you buy stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:58 pm
Darien_Thread
Eddily
Yesh, she be da pimp.

Can you buy stuff?

Yeah. Today I bought the prisoners pants and these shoes. I've been through like 4 outfits already. sweatdrop  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:06 pm
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko

Well, it is always best to prepare beforehand. My brother to get everything packed and moved only three days before his first class started. What college are you going to?

And she be da pimp ^_^

Yay for pimpin' xd

Anyhow, I'll be attending the Cégep du Vieux Montréal in a mixed course for Cartoon Animation, Computer Generated Images and 3D Animation. Considering that's like, 2 hours from where I live at the moment and I've yet to get a car, I'll be moving into the college dorms, which are about walking distance from the actual college.

Pretty awesome rooms too, swith good services, including computer laboratories, library, study rooms, a shop and a restaurant in the building. Telephone, internet and Electricity are included in the monthly bill, whihc is about 450$ Canadian. So yeah, about 4050 to get the place for nine months, not including food and other requirements. sweatdrop

If everything goes well, I'll have a job by next week and everything will go into school savings. Once I move to Montréal, it'll take a week or two, if not three, to find a job to help pay. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:05 pm
I'm gonna take a wild guess and guess that the GGN is working again  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:08 pm
Vashyyk
I'm gonna take a wild guess and guess that the GGN is working again

It is ^^
Gotten your hair dyed recently? surprised  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games