Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:25 pm

Yeah. One summer, me and a friend or two took one of my other friend's camera for a week and we made an awfully dumb movie called "Idiots with a camera." We did all sorts of dumb things on the camera, but some parts were cool, like the Lightsaber fight between me and one of the guys. I won, but just barely. I had to finish the guy off with my left hand, after the right one was cut off. No coreography or anything, we improvised the whole fight. That was my favorite part.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:28 pm

With lightsabers, against my fellow geeky friends, I'm known as "lord vader" or "darth maul".

I take on multiple opponents, and still win.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:31 pm

my friend broke my lightsaber i never forgave him
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:33 pm

I've broken three sabers in all my fights.

Rule is, you break it, you buy a new one. And that's why I don't own a saber.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:06 pm

When we fight, my friends and I use the durable plastic ones. They don't light up or make sound, but they work, and don't break, plus they're cheap.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:32 pm

So, I actually saw the entire movie of Flash Gordon.

Eh, I've seen worse.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:45 pm

Never saw the movie, but the theme song kicks a**!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:49 pm

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 pm

Aaah, that brings back memories... Well, not really, I just like Queen.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:25 pm

If you're wondering what i've been doing all this time, i have been too tired to work on the comic, but not to tired to work on the avi. it's nearly complete, just need to touch it up and do the helmet.

User Image

Nospai Deathous

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Ehh..... hello all. Sorry I've been gone so long..... sweatdrop

Hey Nelo, I thought you would PM me if you needed help with the edit shop? Is it that slow or have you just not needed my help? sweatdrop

(If anyone cares: [if not, don't bother reading any further])
I've been really busy (and stressed) with stupid college crap that I have to do.....
And insurance troubles (and my mothers stupidity... oops, did I say that out loud? stare ) have caused me to be off my antidepressants etc. for a couple weeks, so not only do I feel like s**t emotionally, but physically also because I got a nasty cold.
So ya, life is peachy.... But i've had much worse, and I do still manage to have some fun when I'm not drowning in stupidity. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:28 pm

Nospai Deathous
If you're wondering what i've been doing all this time, i have been too tired to work on the comic, but not to tired to work on the avi. it's nearly complete, just need to touch it up and do the helmet.

User Image

Dude! Nospai, that's awesome!! biggrin

Aelis Mikilai

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Eh, buisness is currently slow.

I haven't really a need for assistance, plus I have like 95% of the edits on my hard drive anyway.

sucks on the bad stuff happening on your end though.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:32 pm

*pats Aelis* thanks. and i know watcha mean... my meds are being whacky, and i have crashed from going cold turkey before.. *huggles* it's good you can still have fun. =)

Nospai Deathous

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:34 pm

Ok, well.... I was just wondering about that... sweatdrop And thanks for the sympathy. sweatdrop

Hey Nospai, I would go to your Sheezy, but looks like it's down @ the moment.... sweatdrop

I seem to be using " sweatdrop " a lot....
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games