Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:32 pm
She tapped the paper.
"Some are hazy, and then you have the Holy Grail, no less. Aparrently, all are somehow connected to the apololypse, so through the uniting of these items the apocololypse can begin."

"The first act of the apocolypse is the opening of the gates of Hell." Gabriel said. "But only the Horsemen start the act of the actual destruction of the Earth. The seals will open the gate, but also close them. While opening the gate isn't technicaly the real apocolypse, it's certainly puts humans in deep doo-doo."

"You got that right." Natasha said. "Well, here's what this old dude in the book say:
'...The sacred items form the covenant, whereby the LORD's blood and mind are united in the coperal realm. First, we viewth the items of the LORD's son, JESUS CHRIST. In this, he provides the grail - the cup of the Last Supper, and the goblet that contained CHRIST's sacrificed blood. Second, my students, be the sacred gifts of the prophets - of frankinsence,myhrr and purest gold, wrapped within the SAVIOUR's shroud. And so united are the LORD JESUS CHRIST's birth and death."

she paused to catch her breath, finding that she couldn't help but overemphisise the words as the man had. "Does he really need to do that?" she grumbled. "I'm not visiually deaf." She tutted to herslef and conctinued:
" ' And next, faithful student, comes the token of the greatest deception: the bones of JOBE, first man, and victim of the tempter."

Gabriel raised his eyebrows. "This guy actually knows what he's talking about."
Natasha looked back at him, then carried on:
" Thrice, have I stated the sacred items, and there are four more to behold. Yet view with caution, student, and with a sharp mind. Through vision from the LORD I sayeth these, and one should not doubt that they are true."

"Oh - so that's how he knows so much." Gabriel mumbled again. Natasha shot him anotehr look over her shoudler.
"With all respect gabby - shhh!" She cleared her throat, paused ot find her place, and then continued:
"The final four items of the Seal pertain to the holiest archangels, the origional four of GOD. Soeka not of doubt, for the LORD tells me their names in my dreams. Gone are such pretentions to my mind of the flawed ancient texts. There are FOUR my child. FOUR for life, and FOUR for destruction."

Gabriel's eyes widened in a mix of surprise and the kind of horror of one caught with their pants down. Before he could say anything, Natasha had already begun to catch on.

"Four? Destruction?" she read ahead. "The angels are...the horsemen?!" Before Gabriel coudl answer she carried on with a feaverish curiosity, reading aloud to Lilith as she did.

" The four items pertaining to the four angels of life and destruction, are vital, my student.
First - Lucifer - the horseman of war - firey in spirit form good to fallen. You must gather the sacred stones form the tower of Babel.
Second - Eve - the horsewoman of famine - livegiving in nature and draining in fury. You must gather form the sacred pool of first life.
Third - Adam - the Horsman of Death - the pale horse and fallen. You must gather form the site of CHRIST's ressurection.
And Fourth - Gabriel - The Horseman of Pestellance, king of kings and conquerer of worlds. You must gather from the site of humanity's first murder, where th' angels wept......"

There was a long silence as Natasha finally stared at gabriel. The angel humng in teh air, still looking genrlaly horrofied and stnned and then gave a laugh.
"Well...s**t. Looks like Father's been interfering behind my back. fancy that - all in one human's head. heh."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:01 pm
Lilith looked at Natasha in shock then looked at Gabriel.
"So you're the of the horsemen?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 pm
Gabriel did his vauge attempt at trying to look 'innocent' again to little effect, and then tugged at his hair in mild agitation.
"I-I..uh...."
he frowned and looked down at the floor, mulling the whole thing over. He came to a descision.
"If Father's spelt it out so obviously here, he clearly wishes for you to know. Perhaps the time's right, but this is stll a secret that doesn't leave our circle. The other horsemen don't even know who they are. Father only told me. If they knew......I don't know, i would be bad - very bad."

He then clasped his hands together and looked guiltily between the two women. His voice was heavy, and it was clear he was unhappy with his potential fate.
"But as far as I am concerned...yes, you're right. Apparently I am to become one of the horsemen, when the time's right."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:32 pm
Opal hummed happily to herself among the garden. As she strolled along she came to the spot outside Natasha's room. She looked up at the window and admired her work. Then she went to work with her strings to pick up the remainder of the glass. She wonder if she could create anything with the numerous pieces of different sizes.

((My characters seem to be in la-de-da mode....lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:56 pm
(lol)

Natasha eyed Gabriel warily, not knowing what to feel. The idea that the four archangels would be the four horsemen made some sort of sense to her, but the notion that Gabriel and Adam -(people she talked to liked and trusted) - were horsemen terrified her. In fact, the idea of horsemen of the apocolypse at all terrified her.
She had thought of Gabriel almost like a child. While he'd fought impressovely with the demons, the idea of him as a destructive force was unnatural to her. She had always envisione dthe horrifying horsemen as commiting global massacres - even i the killed people ended up in heaven it was still horrendous.

She studied Gabriel, and began to realise that he looked pretty darn nervous and unsettled himself.

------

As Adam was fully tied up the demons finally began to step forwards with confidence. the two farmilar higher demons were dominant, and so the scavengers kept at bay, watching intently.
They both nodded in respect to Mirza and circled Adam.
One stepped up behind him and pulled a hand around is throat.
"Well here we are again. You're looking delicious...as ever."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Lilith nodded.
"I suppose it's a good thing we know now. So if the artifacts aid in the apocalypse, then don't we want to keep them apart?" Lilith said changing the subject but trying to hide the nervous tone in her voice.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:54 am
Mirza walked away and felt his lips. What was wrong with him. He then continued to walk and heard how they were getting close to him but he ignored it and continued to the place he had Dougal. He just sat down and just thought for himself. Why would that Adam not fight back if he was affected of the bad souls. He could not understand it and then it was very odd of how he tried to help him but his master told him of the punishment he would get if he did something wrong. He knew that his master could kill him and that scared him a bit. He then looks at Dougal and sigh.
What shall i do with this s**t of lover  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:24 pm
Dougal sat with his back against the prison he was in. He glanced at Mirza when he arrived, but remained silent. He wondered about Adam....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:20 pm
Gabriel shrugged.
"That depends. One has to weigh the risks - if we try to keep them apart then that means that we have to leave them on their own for a long time, with no knowledge of whether the demons have them. If we gather them in order to keep them from the demons, then we place all our eggs in one basket."

Natasha nodded. Lilith had a good point, and they certainly didn't want all the artifacts gathered together.
"Well, is there a compromise? I mean, if no-one knows who the horsemen are, then no-one knows what their special items are, right? So we don't need to worry about the demons finding those anytime soon."

Gabriel nodded. "Exactly right. I expect that the demons will instantly go for the things surrounding Jesus first -it's pretty obvious for them."

"So we just gather those things, then. That way the demons won't get them." Natasha agreed with a smile of satisfaction.

"That makes our job much easier, then." Gabriel said, dropping from hovering over the girls' shoulders and back onto the floor. He paced around the table and tapped a finger on the table.

"I know where Jesus' items are - more or less. The goblet is in the vatican, and I can lead you to where Jesus is buried."
He said. "As for Jobe, i don't now where he's buried. But i reckon that Adam would be able to find out."

---

One of teh demons licked Adam's cheek and laughed.
"I think I like it even more when he rots - our own little zombie. When that boring prettiness fades away hes actually quite handsome."

Adam jerked agianst his chains and twisted to face him.
"No. Don't."

"Why? Do you think Mirza will get jealous? I see the way he looks at you."

"You're sick."

"Yes, yes I am." He chuckled and gestured for the scavengers to surround them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:54 pm
((....la-de-da.....))

When Opal had finished-she had created something that looked like a chime of some sort. It was fragile being made out of glass, but seemed to sprakle when it caught the light. She hung it up on a tree branch and admired her handiwork.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:00 pm
((is back...from outerspace! I just walked in here to find you with that sad look upon your face))

Delia groaned and rubbed her head. It was pounding and felt as though an ice cold hammer had just driven in a lava hot nail. Slowly she opened her eyes. She had no clue where she was, light was blinding and any shadowed part was black as pitch. If she moved she felt nausea, and her gaze was hazy. Delia's muscles refused her will to move as they were supposed to. She sat and waited for things to adjust, hating that she was so vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:06 pm
[haha welcome! biggrin ]

Natasha nodded and sighed, looking blindly at her boo.
"Man...I need to sleep on all of this crap." she rubbed a hand over her temples. "It feels lik forever since I last went to bed." she laughed.

"Tell you what. Why don't you girls try to catch some shuteye while it's safe, and i'll keep my eyes open for trouble. we can discuss this all later, if you oprefer."

Natasha nodded and closed her book. "Yes....Mirza might coem back, so i'd rather get rest while he's gone. you'll wake me if Adam and Dougal come back, right?"

"'course." Gabriel nodded and decided that he should really check on the others. he left the library and headed for the hall. he eventualyy came across Delia.
"Oh hello, back in the land of the living, are we?" he smiled. She'd been hit pretty hard when Mirza attacked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:24 pm
((Ack-now that song is in my head.....))

Opal rested against the tree and continued to watch her little creation glitter when the light hit it. She then realized that she should fix the edges of the glass so that no one cut themselves. The task was small and she finished within minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:25 pm
Lilith laughed too.
"I suppose I haven't slept for a while either. This is fascninating though." She tapped the book Gabriel had found on souls.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:36 pm
Natasha yawned and looked over at the book.
"If you could figure out how to make that work it'd be awesome. i assume if a soul's put in your zombie it'll be able to think more like a normal person independantly, right?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games