Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:44 am
She looks up and see Vrix " maybe" she bows to vrix and to lucily. "sorry i never introduced myself, my name is Tora"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 am
-Runs up to tora panting- "Tor-a......I....made a bear last night......." -panting, shows tora bear-  

iiTobi

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am
well the shadow is well this dark creepy thng that is obber powerful.it comes out in light but not at night. dont ask me y...anyway it folllowed me and its searching for me and it wants me dead... sweatdrop im all powerful apartently lol and whenever it is gone i can rest literally. lol parents put a spell on me that says i cant sleep til its over...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am
-waves at Luc, smiling dreamingly-  

iiTobi

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:48 am
iiKibblez
-waves at Luc, smiling dreamingly-

eh...?*looks at kibbbles and smiles* oh hiya kibbles! *waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 am
-turns back to tora and shows bear again in red polka dots-  

iiTobi

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 am
red 14 the sniper
She looks up and see Vrix " maybe" she bows to vrix and to lucily. "sorry i never introduced myself, my name is Tora"
*smiles* hi tora im lucily. but u can call me luc or lucy watever i go by alot of names  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:51 am
wat is he doing excatly? a bear...? well that sure is different  

honey nut oo

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 am
red 14 the sniper
no need to bow, sweatdrop , its waht i do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 am
She examinse the bear "very nice, looks better than the cat...i see some blood on here to thats a good sign, so how many times you cut you self last night?" she asks handing the bear back.  

Alice the Loving

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
well the shadow is well this dark creepy thng that is obber powerful.it comes out in light but not at night. dont ask me y...anyway it folllowed me and its searching for me and it wants me dead... sweatdrop im all powerful apartently lol and whenever it is gone i can rest literally. lol parents put a spell on me that says i cant sleep til its over...
man thats alotta pressure. the only pressue i get is when i use my powers outside buildings, rents say bad things will happen but i have yet to see it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 am
-rolls up sleeves and takes of gloves- "They've already started healing."  

iiTobi

Alice the Loving

"not everything that happens is seen vrix" she says leaning a gainst the lockers.  
G-fan 2000
HONEY-CHAN lover
man thats alotta pressure. the only pressue i get is when i use my powers outside buildings, rents say bad things will happen but i have yet to see it XD

*laughs at wat u said* well im kinda the reason its here to begin with...but eh im ok with it...and yah it is alot of presser. *laughs nervously*  

honey nut oo

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 am
red 14 the sniper
"not everything that happens is seen vrix" she says leaning a gainst the lockers.
that is true tora  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games