Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:07 pm
[Aww, good night, DT]

Judith giggled and shook Patrick's hand. She watched them going back and forth, glancing back to Patrick every now and then. He may be older but he wasn't bad at all.

--

Lillin gave Tristen a thumbs up for encouragement.
Mason leaned on a wall to catch his breath a bit, he was feeling better but still a bit lightheaded.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 pm
((Nighty night))

"Oh....sorry to interrupt then," Patrick apologized. "I just got back to town a few hours ago. Visiting the family for a bit."

He smiled a bit nervously now. "I was passing by when I thought I Koko...which obliviously it was because she is blonde...nor could she pull the the color off," he grinned at Judith.

Koko took that as an insult.....but she could only nod in agreement. She doubted she could pull it off to....and really...she wasn't going to try. "I'm digging my own grave if she remembers what I just said in the morning," he said. "And somehow I feel that I'm making a fool of myself with my first impression, aren't I? Perhaps I should just go before I cause more damage to what you must be thinking of me?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm
"It's alright." Judith laughed.
"I was wondering why you were waving at me since I don't really know anyone in town. That explains it," She leaned closer to Patrick.
"And it's alright, I don't think she could work blonde either." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:51 pm
Patrick grinned at Judith. "Well, I don't want to keep you from your film," he replied backing to the door.

"You can join if you want," Koko offered.

"Thank you for the offer, but it late and I should get back," he said. "Still need to unpack. It was a pleasure meeting you two." He glanced over to Judith again. "Perhaps we'll cross paths again while I'm in town." With a gesture of farewell he disappeared.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm
Judith smiled back waving as he left. She turned back to Koko and Drake, smiled again then went upstairs to retrieve her forgotten drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:22 pm
Patrick put his hands in his pockets and grinned at the pleasent surprise he had gotten. First a potential place to set up shop and a lovely young woman. Although he hadn't come home to meet someone and she appeared awfully young. He doubted she would be interested in an old man like him....but then again he never had looked his age nor acted maybe she wouldn't mind.

Stop kidding yourself...he thought, but the smile never diminished. Eventually he arrived back at his brother's. He used the extra key Sam gave him and quietly went inside. He unpacked a few things and then bed to bed in the guest room.

-----

Koko's gaze followed Judith as she disappeared upstairs. Then she glanced to Drake with her brows raised. But she didn't think anything more of it. Instead she followed suit a moment later.....dragging Drake along with her and smiling all way back to the couch.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Judith retrieved her drink from the kitchen and was already sitting on the couch when Koko and Drake made it up the stairs. She watched the movie blankly. Patrick was attractive but he was definitely older, the question was how much older was he...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 am
Drake smiled a little knowing grin, observing Judith's flirting - whether it was intentional or not. This was certainly both interesting and potentially dangerous for their image, but eh was hardly going to stop her. It was a pity he couldn't join them.
As Koko led him back upstairs he followed and settled in front of the TV again as the movie wound down into it's final act. he quite enjoyed the musical.
"What's next?" he asked, assuming the girls were happy to continue with the marathon. "Koko's choice, I assume?"

---

Trsiten walked casually into the police office, trying her best to look as normal as possible. She was never the best judge of what that was, but she had noticed that so long as she was in a calm mood, people rarely looked at her strange. her obsessive artistic flair had died down when she'd left the nervous area of the spirit-laden morgue and after she had gotten some blood in her.

She stepped to the front desk and cleared her throat with a sweet smile.

Excuse me, I'm looking to assist the investigation on the current murders. IS there anyone I can talk to about that?" she asked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:15 am
Shakespeare......a musical.....now what?

Koko had been given the choice this time around. She supposed a sci-fi movie would be a nice enough alteration instead of the one she picked out. She waited until the the credits rolled before putting in I-Robot and settling back onto Drake's lap. She wondered if she could stay awake though for the film as she glanced at the hour.

----

The few officers that were around glanced up at the strange looking woman. "I don't recall the chief calling for assistance," one remarked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 am
"oh, he didn't." Tristen said politely and cheerfully. "I'm a private investigator, but I've had enough experience in murder cases to prove of use. I've come from Chicago, actually."
She paused, debating whether to say she had a 'lead'. Surely if she did then they'd want to know what it was, and she was still formulating how best to explain and cover up the vampire attack, especially in light of what her vampiric superiors would want. Nevertheless she decided to go on the fly, as she thought it would be the only way she could present herself as useful to them.
"I have a few interpretations of my own that perhaps you've overlooked. I was drawn t here because we've had similar murder sin chicago - we believe it to be a travelling individual. If you could allow me use of your facilities I could assist you."

---

Drake looked at the opening credits and shifted his weight again to get comfy. He then raised his eyebrows, looking impressed at the first scenes of special effects, trying to mentally dissect how on earth they managed to get them to look that way, and which were real.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:34 am
"Wells that mighty kind of you to offer miss," the officer replied and tried to act like a gentleman even though her appearrace made his look at her suspicious. "But the chief went home a while ago....I suppose you can leave your credetionals and speak with him tomorrow when he comes back in the morning. I don't have the authority to give you access."

----

Koko watched the plot unfold. The shouting and explosions helped keep her awake. She curled her arms around Drake's neck-her thumb occasionally stroking his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:56 am
Trsiten chewed on her lip a little at the word 'morning', but she would find a way around that. these things took time.
"Alright, i would appreciate that." she said with a smile. "i've hard that there's some other people trying to do much the same thing. do you have an idea how i can contact them? Nowadays it's safer to travel in groups, you know?"
she said, setting up the premise that she might have Mason visit the chief in her place in the morning.

---

Drake was transfixed by the film, having never seen anything like it before, and grinned at the action.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:14 am
The officer eyed her suspiciously. "You taking about the wanne-be detective gal?" he asked with uncertainty.

---

Patrick snoozed quietly in the guest room at his brother's home. It was good to be home. He hadn't felt so relaxed since the last time he visited.

---

Koko had to admit that the film's story was much better than she had thought it would be. She especially liked the use of the 'trail of breadcrumbs' aspect from the Hansel and Gretal story.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:17 am
Tristen nodded.
"I met her and her boyfriend yes. Admittedly she's eccentric, but she could be useful if I keep her under control for you." She flashed an encouraging smile

---

Drake snuggled upto koko but was still completely taken by the film - laughing at a particularly impressive car chase scene.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:30 am
"Yeah.....right....." the officer replied. "As I said....talk to the chief in the morning. But don't keep your hopes up, miss."

Obiviously the officers in this town were not the sort to warm up easily to strangers-especially busy city folk. But he tried to remain hospitable while his partner just sort of scoffed at her. He didn't think they needed help. Besides.....there hadn't been any killings for a few days now. Maybe the killer had moved on.

----

Koko tensed slightly when the film depicted all the outmoded robots get dismantled while they tried to protect the cop from the possessed bots. It was such a sad and touching scene.

((That part of the movie always made me want to cry.))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games