Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:56 pm
((Did it come with a free side-kick fox with three tails? >.>))

Oblen closes his eyes and sighs before looking down. ”Well, look… I know it’s tough not to feel sorry for… the significant other. I should know. I feel sorry about a lot of things… but I know you don’t want me to feel sorry for such things, which is why I do my best and shove it out of the way… I know that males don’t say “don’t feel sorry for us” if we don’t mean it… I’ve read that females have a thing that just… says certain things they don’t fully mean… but the point is… I mean it when I say you don’t have to feel sorry for me… I’m fine, I’ll be alright.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:03 pm
((Lol no.But it came with a lille toy fox lol))

Mira stared at him, a look of confusion and shock on her face "Jeez, you should be a psycology major or something..." She sighed slightly "Alright then...I wont fell sorry..." Outwardly anyways...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm
((Eh, same thing… both are there, even though they’re quite unneeded. 3nodding ))

Oblen nods, a small smile on his face. "Well... with such time as I had... you either learn all you can or die." He said before looking out the window. Good... thank you..." He said before adding in thought "... though she's not really truly done feeling sorry… at least she’s aware of it… and will eventually stop feeling sorry.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm
((Hey no dissin my Mushi and her toy.))

Mira snorted slightly "True, though I prefered to learn in a library rather than a dark alley." She shrugged slightly and looked out the window at the falling snow.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:53 pm
((No no, I was dissin her toy and fox side-kicks with three tails. sweatdrop ))

Oblen rolls his eyes. "I basically had my own personal library... and there was no crowd of people to bother my reading at all." He said as he watches the snow fall threw the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 pm
((I knows and I said now dissin my Mushi and her toy lol))

Mira shook her head slightly "I prefer libraries that aren't falling apart..." SHe got the sudden urge to run outside and start playing in the snow, which made her frown slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm
((I know… you did say no dissin Mushi and her toy. No need to repeat yourself. biggrin ))

Oblen chuckles. "Well, it's a small price to pay for a relaxing setting." He said before looking over to Mira to see she too was looking out the window before looking out the window. After a moment of thought he shrugs to ask "Want to go outside?... you know... get out and get some fresh air and all that."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 pm
(( rolleyes ))

Mira snorted slightly and continued to look out the window.Looking back over her shoulder she smiled slightly "Sure.." Though I have no coat....  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 pm
(( ninja ))

Oblen glances over to Mira to shrug. "Well... let's... go then?... you don't need anything, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 pm
((Lol you aint no ninja))

Mira stood and set Shadow on the couch carefully "Not really seeing as I didn't grab a coat...Not sure if I'd be able to wear one now anyways...." She looked at her wings and shrugged slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 pm
((You can't prove I aen't. 3nodding ))

Oblen rubs his chin before removing his jacket and holding it in his hands before offering it to Mira. "... Here... you can barrow mine... I don't really need it that much... seeing as my body heat's high as crazy, I'll be fine in the snow."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:20 pm
((~Snickers~ Take ninjitsu and jitsu and then tell me your ninja hun))

Mira looked from Oblen to the coat and back against "One..It'll look like a tent on me, two, crazy high temperature or not I'd still feel bad about taking your coat."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 pm
((Hey, if I was a ninja for like five halloweens... I'm think I'm good. xp ))

Oblen rolls his eyes. "No... it'll just be a slightly bigger jacket on you... and don't worry... if I'm too cold, I can always just call forth some fire to heat me up... or just run inside."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:50 pm
((Lol but do have a paper thingy from the gov. saying your body is a deadly weapon and if you get into a fight and hurt someone you can go to jail for the rest of your life?)

Mira shighed slightly in defeat and took the coat.Frowning slightly, she tried to work her wings through the holes in it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm
((Against small children, yes. biggrin ))

Oblen smirks a bit, feeling like he's won a small battle. He then reaches behind Mira with a chuckle to help her wings threw the back of the jacket. "... there... think that’ll keep you warm enough?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games