Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InSanity893

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 am
LucianLuna
InSanity893
"my my, that's no good at all, well I'm in need of a few slaves it's always nice to have a few around so why not you two what do you say?"

"Really, you'd take us out of here. Thank you sir. We'd apreciate it alot. It's not very nice being here in a cage all the time watching others get bought while your left behind."

"good then come with me" (cont in Lehran's domain.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 am
xxich
Jhon Mustang
"Whats your name?" He asked Svend as him and Ayumi waled towards him.

User ImageSvend paused momentarily from his prayer, and raising his head slightly, stammered "S-Svend O-olsson, sir. Have you a-any b-business h-here? C-can I be of s-service?"

"Were here to get you out of this place. Ayumi can you pay the guards?" Michel said."My name is Michel by the way. He said to him  

Major Jhon King -JSF-

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 pm
Ayumi nodded her head. "Sure thing." She said walking over to the guards and payed them for Svend then walked back to Michel.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm

"good then come with me" (cont in Lehran's domain.)

(ok)  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xxich

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 pm
Jhon Mustang
"Were here to get you out of this place. Ayumi can you pay the guards?" Michel said. "My name is Michel by the way. He said to him

xXDead girl 666Xx
Ayumi nodded her head. "Sure thing." She said walking over to the guards and payed them for Svend then walked back to Michel.

User Image Svend looked up to them, "M-Michel...and Ayumi? Thank you. Thank you very much. You are so kind...I-I can't express my gratitude that will justify your kindness. So..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm
"Come on, lets get you to your new home." Michel said  

Major Jhon King -JSF-

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xxich

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:02 am
"Lead the way, my good sir." Svend replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:58 pm
Aisha slowly opened her eyes and noticed where she was. Her arms were tied above her head and she felt the searing pain pulsing through her body. She was on her knees and her head was on the floor, and was only wearing a skimpy shirt and a tight miniskirt. As she adjusted her posittion, her skirt flipped up to reveal a black lacy thong.

She was in agony and wished someone would get her out of there.

PM to continue.

P.S. I want a cruel, dominant master.

kutie_grl

xxich

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image Svend Olsson saw the guard open his cell, and undid the chains that bound him. After a few minutes, he was free...

...wait, he was not entirely free, he thought again. Sure he may be free from this cell, but now he was bound to these people whom he did not know...

...but that was not a bad thing; heck, not at all. He was given a new life, and he can start anew, and he had to start somewhere.

With that, he got up, wiped the dust on his clothes, and walked outside.
(Uh, I think Imma go to your house now...I think. >.>)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 am
Ayumi smiled as she walked out and walked past Svend. "Come on this way home." She said walking home.
(Yes)  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Major Jhon King -JSF-

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:35 pm
Michel walked with Ayumi back home.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Mage had a small tear slip down her neck as she was lead into the cage by her master. He let her go, and walked away. Again... i lost another home?
She sighed and sat down in the cage hugging her knees, and holding the small stuffed rabbit she normally held. " Maybe the next one... I hate it when they say that...."

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 am
Ishuri was lead towards his cage deeply wrapped in chains, each one electrified. He struggled against the guards, trying to free his muzzle or arms to attack, but the masses of chains were far too heavy as one of the guards flicked a switch, sending a massive electric shock through the chains. Ishuri was trained not to react to harsh conditions, but this was the first time a shock this powerful had gone through him. He dropped to one knee, his body withstanding most of the shock. In his lower position, one of the guards kicked his back, pushing him into the cage as the door swung shut. As a final parting gift, the guards held the switch down, sending a constant jolt of electricity through him as they left, the signal finally breaking the circuit for his chains.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games