Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Penny turned to the only first year to actually acknowledge her greeting. She looked him over, he had fair hair and by the way he answered a thick accent. "Penny, a pleasure to meet you Jeremy. Don't pay anyone no mind, it always take a bit for snakes to warm up to anyone. I'm sure you will do just well here and if it's where the hat pick for you then it's where you belong, so don't worry over it anymore. Just wait till the feast starts, it's always a wonder to see so much food." Penny reasured him. It always took the first years of her house a bit to fit in and the older students to relax and except them. Caution is just something that tends to come with the house of green.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie smiled, his laugh was wonderful. God he was wonderful. She could die happy with him. Honest to God happy. It was a thing she had never in her life expected after her parent's murder... but Dominic. Dominic made her put all of that away and just let her live in the moment. He let her forget.... or maybe just move on. She couldn't really forget could she? She would never forget, but she supposed he made it okay to remember. He made it so it didn't hurt so much. She missed her parents of course, but now she could remember them in happy terms instead of only thinking of their murder all the time.  

Blue eyes darted out of her thoughts as he said he'd play for her right then and there. She giggled and leaned forward to quickly kiss him as he resituated himself. "You'll play for me..... in the middle of the great hall.... in the middle of the sorting feast?" She asked, giggling at how amazing and cute that was. She darted forward for another kiss before backing off to let him play for her. Red hair bobbed around her face as she nodded to his description of the song. As he played and sang, her head tilted slowly to the left. The song was strange and almost... eerie but really beautiful. She could feel it sliding over her like slow moving waves, covering her in the sound before receding to a new verse.

When he had finished, she blinked her way out of the music still reverberating inside her mind and watched Dom with a curious look. Slowly a smile creeped onto her face and a hand slid up to stroke his cheek gently. "That was.... interesting." She whispered. "It's kind of creepy sounding but also really really beautiful. I loved it." 

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Digital Static

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

Hearing the response from first year that the other boy was teasing, Mory wasn't entirely sure how to respond. She understood part of what he said, not the last word. Before she could answer, though, another first year chimed in on the group talk. She turned to look at the new comer and raised an eyebrow. His way of speech left something to be desired. "I'm not entirely sure there is an argument here." She replied to him.

Amory heard one of the older students welcome them from a little farther down the very long table and nodded to her in recognition and thanks. It was frankly surprising that she heard her considering the noise in the great hall. It would seem the boy who had spoken up last introduced himself with the older student and began to talk to her. Seeing as how all the others seemed to be in conversation she looked at the boy who teased the boy with the Russian sounding accent and the blonde girl. "I'm Amory Goodwin by the way." She informed him with a small smile and waited for some kind of response.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:17 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Sympathetic | Just another family torn: Damien and Yesenia| Just a step from the edge: Poor thing... | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |

Marina's eyes widened, just as Damien's did. A muggleborn Slytherin? Those were very rare, and if she was occasionally given a hard time for being a halfblood... She worried for Yesenia. She gave a low, humorless laugh at Yesenia's statement. "Oh, believe me, I'm worried. Not right now, but they're not exactly headed for the straight and narrow, you know? It's probably best to just leave them alone for now, but if they step over the line, I'll be more than happy to start taking house points and giving detentions. Let them be little snobs for now, I guess." she glanced over at the crowd of first years once more, before shaking her head a little and turning back to Damien and Yesenia. She'd spoken in a near whisper, because she really didn't need a bunch of irate first years right now. She smiled at the young girl, but her eyes were serious. "And if any of them give you any trouble... Let someone know, okay? They shouldn't be allowed to get away with anything just because they think they're gods because of their blood."

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Well, their reactions weren't terrible, so perhaps not everyone in the house of snakes was an outright, er... snake. But it also might be too soon to make an accurate judgement. Either way, they didn't seem to be terrible people, so they were probably trust able. She remembered her sister saying something that prefects were supposed to be the good kids, so it made sense that they'd be trustworthy. She took note when Damien spoke of wizard hats, that not all of them were as old -- or, perhaps, as odd -- as this one was. It had been the hat that had sorted first years for thousands of years, so there was no telling how sane or cracked it might be.

When she spoke of the other first years, both of them brushed the comment off. They didn't seem to be particularly worried either, or at least not to the point where they felt the need to step in. Were all Slytherin first years like this? She mentally shrugged, perhaps, perhaps not. "I'm not much of a tattle tell, but i'm not about to let anyone walk all over me either," she replied. They both seemed concerned about what the others would do if they found out, but Yesenia wasn't all too concerned about what the purebloods thought. More of what her friends would think, which was ridiculous as well. As long as they were there, she could care less what the others thought.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer blinked. Snakes? Just what did she mean by...? He then noticed all the snakes around the table in the badges the other students wore. "Okay, so a snake's th' house masco'. Doesn' mean anythin'. I mean, wot's th' big deal anyway 'bout th' house? Isn' different from all th' others I think." He looked toward the other girl. "Nah, I jus' didn' wanna ge' in trouble my firs' day, pearl."

-------------------------------------------
State: Friendly
OOC: ...

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien smiled a bit at Yesenia. She seemed like Marina, minus the temper. Although, he had to say, Marina's temper was sort of endearing. At least, it was when she wasn't yelling at him. And maybe sometimes when he was yelling at him. It sort of depended on what he was in trouble for. He wondered if there were many entries in the journal he'd given her the year before. He didn't recall them really getting in any fights over anything, but that didn't mean there wasn't something in it, right? He wondered if there were things she wasn't telling him... and immediately squashed that thought. No way. That temper he thought was so cute wouldn't let her keep those things to herself. His hand again when to his robe pocket. Her gift lay inside, and he was, for some reason, completely paranoid about it. He didn't want to lose it. He was looking forward to her expression when he gave it to her way too much to risk anything happening to it. The thought prompted him to bring her hand to his lips and kiss her knuckles, offering her a smile. He wondered if she'd noted the same thing about Yesenia as he had. He glanced back at the first year, smiling. "That's really the best attitude to have. Although, if anything happens, you can come to me or Marina. It doesn't matter who it is; a lot of the prefects are friends, if it's someone in another house, we can talk to their prefect, too. Not that I think it'll be a problem. The first night of school, and sometimes the first week of lessons, has a lot of posturing and people feeling each other out. After that, things get into a normal rhythm and people are too busy to bother being rude." Damien really, highly doubted the girl would have problems with people in other houses, but you never knew. Kids could be strange. Honestly, other than Slytherin, the only thing she might have to worry about was know it all Ravenclaws or blowhard Gryffindors... Hufflepuff was really the only house that didn't have bullies, as far as he could tell. But the other kids likely wouldn't pose a problem. And Yesenia seemed smart; she must have been put in Slytherin for a reason, after all. He supposed he'd just seen her and it'd instantly made him think of Marina, and how defensive she'd always felt like she needed to be. Thinking of that always made him feel protective, especially since first year, he'd been one of the ones who'd made her feel that way.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

TakaiOokami

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

She though of how to answer his question regarding the house. whas it different from the rest? Of course it was, in her there was no better place to be, it was a place that leaders were sent, only the most ambitious could dwell and cunning was always something to see. You could get what ever you needed in the house of snakes it just depended on the price you were willing to play. She knew the house she was born to be in long before the hat ever touche her head, her sister was in it and it was where Penny belonged."Well Slytherin is a house of Pride, you must be Cunning and Resourceful to thrive here. It is the best house if you ask me and it is an honor to be a member of Slytherin. It has gotten a reputation for housing some of the crueler wizards and witches of our world, I mean Voldemort did spend his time here in Hogwarts as a Sssslytherin but that doesss not mean the houssse isss evil by nature it isss just misssunderssstood as mossst great thingssss are." Penny explained. Her mind so enthralled with thoughts of house pride that her hair had actually started to turn green and her tongue morphed into that of a snake.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer jumped back. "Cor blimey! Jus' wha' was tha' tha' jus' happ'nd? Ya didn' tell me tha' we were bleedin' greeks here! Dove, c'mon, does tha' mean I'm gonna star' sproutin' scales an' turn inta one too?" He edged away, thinking he should go bother Steffi or Cain. At least they didn't seem to be exhibiting anything really weird. At least he didn't think so. He then realized that Bree was in this house, and thought she might have changed into a snake. He started looking around, seeing if he could find his sister in this place, but gave it up and thumped his head on the table.

State: Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Penny heard her words start to lisp and realized what had happened. She focused hard to change her features back to normal."Oh dear, I am so sorry about that. You don't need to be alarmed it just something that happens with me when I get worked up. Won't happen again, silly genetics just can't control themselves. I was born with it you see." She quickly tried to explain. She didn't know how many people knew that those like her desisted and she felt awful for scaring the new student. Not to mention she just showed the whole table her ability and probably looked like a fool. The more she dwelled on it the more embarrassed she got which caused her to turn pink all over. her skin and hair were now a light shad of pink before she could stop it.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image
Third Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image

Feeling : Happy and Confused
Thoughts : I do hope that I'll get more friends now....
Doing : Just watching, I guess....
Where : Slytherin Table
With : Slytherins

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina walked down the great hall, short, brown hair that was only about an inch longer from her shoulder swayed, bright green orbs glimmering from her ears and fingers. Oh how she loved jewelry. But of course, every girl felt the same. She does greatly believe at the quote ‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’. Oh joy~

The Slytherin walked down the table of green and silver, sitting down far from the others. Oh, she forgot; she has little, or even now friends in her own house. Well that was a terrible thought. The only people she knows from her house hates her— because the dueling club last year were mostly Slytherins. And they knew of what she’d done. Hell, even she wouldn’t want to be friends with herself because of that incident. She wanted to make that up……

She wanted to apologize.

But would they forgive her? She didn’t know. Hopefully, they would. She would do anything just so that they would forgive her……anything.

She had received news that Belle built up a place, or should she say sop, where she would teach you how to duel. And that, is a perfect place where she could apologize. And maybe learn a few good dueling moves while she’s at it.

Sera shook her head, disappointed at herself for what she’s done. Once again, she was having trouble on looking at what might happen in the future. But then, an image of Alice appeared in her head. ” Alice…? “ She blinked, murmuring to herself why her little sister was the first person she thought. What? She shook her head again.

Ugh.

Moving back to the sorting. She clapped politely to the students who had been sorted to other houses, and clapped louder when there were some who were sorted in her house. Yay~ More firsties~ More possible friends to add up to her house~

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer blinked as he watched the girl's skin and hair turn pink. Well, that's new. He'd never seen anything like it. Maybe it was just her then? She said it had to do with genetics. Well, whatever it was, it seemed a little less imposing than he'd originally thought. "I haven' seen i' before, so tha's a new one on me. Bugger, i' coulda been a new show for my ac' back home." As soon as he said it, he realized one very real fact. He'd never need to perform on the streets again unless he wanted to. That was a big difference between being an orphan and being adopted. Hey, maybe he'd enjoy it and see about improving his act some? He'd have to come up with some other things, since he was told he wasn't allowed to use magic outside of school. Life was just unfair.

State: Interested

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

She wondered what he meant by act. He was only 11 after all what sort of act could he have done that could use her skills? Her curiosity getting the better of her she decided to ask."I'm sorry but what do you mean by act? Are you a performer of some sort?" She questioned as a piece of hair fell in her face and she quickly turned it to her normal color, hoping to keep her emotions in check. It was really being bothersome today, I guess it was because she didn't usually talk to may people so her emotions didn't spike she just blended into the back ground invisible to the world.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer thought about her question. "Well dove, I have a magic ac' back in London tha' was pretty popular. Found ou' I was usin' magic tha' way, though. Thankfully th' pearl tha' found tha' ou' din't tuen me in. She gave me fifty pounds an' offer'd ta help out wit' me school books. Least till I go' adopted, though." He wasn't ashamed to admit he was an orphan. He'd made it thus far without parents, though now he had someone to care for him. That, well, that was hard to understand. Why anyone would adopt him and not anyone younger, and therefore cuter and less trouble was beyond him.

State: Interested

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He chuckled softly under his breath as he finished, his voice had lingered into a solemn silence even as his fingers continued to pluck the soft, eerie strings of his acoustic. He dipped his cheek into her touch, smiling at the cool sensation tingling at his warm lips as he gave her hand a soft kiss. Woman, sometimes they were just so predictable, he could barely hold himself back from instigating the cockiest grin ever. Eyes like sparkling waters washed over her, cascading a sense of chivalry and grace all in one to rain down on her from the heavens above. He laughed again, so simply, as if the world was just a game. And really, that’s all it ever was.

He smirked as he adjusted his guitar to one side again, careful to keep an arm around her waist before he propped his chin on her shoulder, bored.
”How many firsties are left?” He wondered curiously. He could barely see over the top of the other students and upperclassmen, he knew Grace probably couldn’t either, but maybe she could just hear their hearts pounding out of their chests? Merlin, what a headache that would be, he could only assume. Even when he was so sure of himself in his first year, he was still damn near terrified of the sorting itself, that he might just trip over his robes and fall flat on his face.

Merlin that would be absolutely dreadful….

”So, I think I’ve come up with a way to keep my arse here…” Dom paused to gauge a reaction from her—that is—until he realized he hadn’t exactly told her everything, had he? It just never felt like the right time. ”Oh, yeah…. my mum and dah’ are convinced their going to whisk me off to Durmstrang if I ‘put one little bloody toe out of line,’” he rolled his eyes as he laughed halfheartedly under his bread, mimicking his mums snarky attitude best he could. ”Anyway, I was thinking of faking my death…” He paused. Once he said it allowed, it sounded a little too melodramatic, didn’t it?

”Ugh, that’s pushing it, idn’t it? Damn… I never really was too good at coming up with stuff..” As was evident of his senseless pranks from first and second year, charming a howler? How much more of a prat could he have been? Seriously?!

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 143lbs ☣ Age: 15
Slytherin Table
With Grace
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games