Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 am
Fee and I have decided to close Teo and Iseult's custom-ins for regulars, but colorists are still free to offer ideas!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:04 am
Applying for: Yareha Afaer X Chessa
Name of SoA: Anahera'Moana
Meaning: Angel of the sea in Maori
Appearance:
Her base and marking colors will be up to the colorist, however, I will say I prefer lighter colors. Anahera's eye color will match her mothers. I would like one of her markings to be similar to this aunts. Only the kimono sleeve will blend into her birth mothers back design, instead of the aunts kimono to flowly fluff design. Please include a couple additional markings from her father's lineage, just no clouds, flowers, scales or crescent moon.
Visual reference:
Sadly, I do not have photoshop at this time.
Personality:
Anahera is the type of girl who always has a question to solve or ask. Believing there are several different answers, she tends to either pick apart another character as she befriends them, or watch others interact to learn from them.

Some might find this behavior a bit strange, however, if she is approached, Anahera's innate ability to strike up conversation and show compassion will shine through. This personality will lead her to making many friends and giving her the ability to help heal others from mental trauma or stress.

I personally see Anahera showing incredible interest in her mother. Either from her being a seer, or the fact that Anahera can some how pick up on the strange unsettled feeling her mother emits at times.
Any additional requirements that the family has:
She will need an RP to join the Bahari'mtoto and must stay there until adolescence.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:23 am
Applying for: Yareha Afaer X Chessa
Name of SoA: Kol'Dien
Meaning: based off of the name 'Colden' which means dark valley.
Appearance: Mane will be black, but I would like one stripe (thick or thin, whatever looks good to colorist) of Yareha's yellow in it somewhere. Tail stripes don't have to be exact, can have more or less (was for idea & colors).
Visual reference: here!
Personality:
Logical & serious, something of a 'little grandfather' type. He sometimes comes off as pessimistic, because he has a tendency to point out how things may go wrong. Very calm and quiet, enjoys watching rather than participating. Enjoys physical contact (such as snuggling) with his family, finds it reassuring.
Any additional requirements that the family has: bahari JRP <3 and to stay there until adol stage!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm
We'll be going with Zingling and Lethrossen's customs! Thank you everyone for participating and please don't forget to enter the raffle for the girl! =)  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 pm
Applying for: Atashmah Sayeh x Mjyd al-Afsh
Name of SoA: Narcissus
Meaning: Greek man that was so absorbed with his reflection he turned into a flower at the bank of water he was staring at himself at.
Appearance: Northern Lights over snow-capped mountains, and mountains above a purple tree-line.
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/Northernlights.png
Personality: He's bold and beautiful and full of his colorful coat. He's vein and slightly full of himself; often just parading around in front of other's for no reason. He wants a mate and friends that worships and adore him for how 'awesome' he is. He loves his family, but he loves himself more.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying with the family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Applying for: Atashmah Sayeh x Mjyd al-Afsh
Name of SoA: Shani'Zahur
Meaning: Crimson Shine
Appearance: Like the ref, mountains with the red moon, blue face with white mane and tail. Markings on his face like his mother.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Is a rather picky little fellow when it comes to what he does, he is cautious in what he eats, who he meets, even eventually his mates. He fears that his father's bad luck has been passed on to him and because of that he worries that if he doesn't watch out that he could be very unlucky.
Any additional requirements that the family has: With the family, and nothing evil.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 pm
Talencia

Soarin`

Neon gave me a pref earlier, and she's not here ATM, so I'm picking the other. These two, for our litter. I've gone ahead and posted for you in Riri's thread, since the time's about up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:14 pm
Name and image of Father: Heinrich
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Pinot
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + 1, staff are welcome to apply for staff customs
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue, all going to the Mlima Tuokoa
Any Requirements: Must be female (growing on updated lines), must look like parents. Please read over the I/T thread before applying.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family.
A bit of history about the family: Heinrich will be the king of the colony by the time the cubs are ICly born. He will be a sort of distant, mysterious figure to the children but in no way neglectful to them. Expect gifts and the occasional praise from him.
Pinot will be the primary caretaker for all of the children along with her ladies-in-waiting and the pridal nannies. She will be a good mother to them and while the cubs may grow up to be slightly sly, bitchy even she will not tolerate outwardly evil cubs as they could threaten her position as queen.
Extra: Children will be princes and princesses within the colony. They will not be allowed to leave the colony with consent from both parents, this applies to staff customs as well. If you need assistance paying, I am happy to help.

Closing Time: TBD

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 pm
Applying for: Heinrich x Pinot
Name of SoA: Waridi
Meaning: Rose
Appearance: Like reference! Her pink spots should glow, in the way her mother's do. And the spots should be small/like her father's
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Princess and proud! Waridi is very proud of her heritage, and tries to behave in the way a princess should. She's VERY clingy to her mother, though she desperately tries to impress her father. "Being a lady" is very important to her, but... to steal a quote. "A lady doesn't start fights... but she's very good at finishing them."
Any additional requirements that the family has:Any other decisions should be similar to her family!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 pm
Well that was fast. P: Gonna go ahead and close Heinrich x Pinot so it counts for July. ;A; Sorry for anyone else who wanted to enter.

Staff are still welcome to PM me if they're interested in staff customing and if anyone wants to try in reg customs, feel free to PM me.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter:
2 by Meep:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/arihanjari1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/Relatives/arihanjari2.png
1 by Saffy:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/Relatives/plheir.png
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Tianxia (Center House)
Any Requirements: Just no downright evil cubs. xD Also, no leaving the pride unless for political reasons*, please. : D

* arranged marriages with other-pride heirs/royalty to form alliances! Is an example. xD
List of all Throwbacks:
For Ari:
Father, Mother, Grandmother

For Hanjari:
Father, Mother, Uncle, Grandmother, Grandfather

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fit with the family, yes. x3
A bit of history about the family:
So these cubs would be princes and princesses of Tianxia. :> They'll be very well educated by the pride's best teachers (mostly history, some philosophy) and probably frequently be presented and paraded around in social events. Most of being a prince/princess is making their family look good by being pretty, polite, charming and stuff. Don't really need to take any real job if they don't want to, but they can. Even if not, their opinion is usually valued in important matters. Princes and Princesses can totally be bossy/a little spoilt, especially as kids. xD
Extra: Tianxia is awesome? :>

Ohright, staff custom-ins are welcome!

These cubs will need tow names! It's a Tianxia tradition :> they will have a "common" name in any language, usually used when speaking to outsiders, and a "proper" name, in chinese. For this litter they will have a surname! It's a "new" tradition getting popular in tianxia, and for these kids the surname will be Long. (means dragon!) so whatever you pick as a chinese name it should be "Long something (something)!" heart

Closing Time: I dunno. Sometime before it's too late. xD 8pm PDT / 11pm EDT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 am
Applying for: Ari x Hanjari
Name of SoA: Enitan, Long Ying Ru
Meaning: "One of Story", "Clever Dragon Scholar"
Appearance: Please see reference.
Visual reference: Reference!*
Personality: Enitan is an insatiably curious and precocious cub. He will often innocently stumble into trouble in the pursuit of learning. He loves to learn and to study. His favorite pastime is simply listening to stories. He wants to know everything and would irritate the most patient of lions by constantly asking, "Why?" He will talk to anyone that will listen to him and is genuinely friendly, if a tad gullible.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Would stay in the pride!
( Tianxia is awesome! :> )

*The V markings under the eyes should be a little more delicate. I'm a little heavy-handed on Pixlr. XD;;  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:45 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 (by Saffy)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Looks like family. Please add visual ref if you can!

List of all Throwbacks:
Not using throwbacks.

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fit with the family, yes. x3
A bit of history about the family: Fling! She liked him and stalked him a ton, but he just wanted to release some pent up lustiness, and has since ditched her.
Extra: Might get captured by U'W lion, maaaybe.
Staff customs welcome.

Closing Time: Eventually!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 pm
Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Msumari and Long Xunji Daji
Meaning: Nail, claw, Swahili. Swift Fighting Dragon.
Appearance: Female version of the born-in male cub, but with black upper eye markings, a black "necklace," claw markings on the front paws, and purple eyes.
Visual reference: 8D Tough luck. -shrug-
Personality:
Despite such a fierce name, she's rather sedated and reserved. No one has gotten so deeply under her skin that she's had any chance to live up to her name, really.
While she is quieter, she is still highly opinionated, but doesn't share it unless she is asked. She's very happy to have lessons and values her high education even more than she does her birthright.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I don't have any Tianxia members yet, so I wouldn't go running out of the pride with my first. xD  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:21 pm
Just realized this was posted a day late. Oops.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games