Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:03 pm
Wow, the few estimates I got are all quite different. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:28 am
And now for my latest: Le BUGGY!!!

User Image  

Manda_Tifa

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:56 am
Cute Manda, and coincidentially, I drew bugs too!
But first, a Sallies quote!

FogSage
Krissim Klaw
Well I just discovered Siren takes after me more than I thought. I've noticed as of late that Siren seemed really sluggish and somewhat dispondent. I would take him out and he wouldn't budge. I thought maybe he was just feeling off because he was getting ready to shed or something. I've noticed however in these last couple of days, that if I take him out after I put him under my lizard light, he perks right up. I think the room is just to cold for him. Apperantly I'll have to look into opening the window slightly or something to let in warm are for the little bug. The odd thing is Redrum doesn't seem to mind the air tempeture at all. Poor Siren, he is just like me. I think the room is way too cold also. gonk

*has mental image of Krissim in her room, knitting tiny mantis sweaters* o.O"

Krissim: *sitting on edge of bed* Son of a !@#$%!&.......*fumbles with needles and yarn*

xd Oh, that's hysterical.......and the best part is, you'd probably do it....

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:06 am
DoomNeko

FogSage
Krissim Klaw
Well I just discovered Siren takes after me more than I thought. I've noticed as of late that Siren seemed really sluggish and somewhat dispondent. I would take him out and he wouldn't budge. I thought maybe he was just feeling off because he was getting ready to shed or something. I've noticed however in these last couple of days, that if I take him out after I put him under my lizard light, he perks right up. I think the room is just to cold for him. Apperantly I'll have to look into opening the window slightly or something to let in warm are for the little bug. The odd thing is Redrum doesn't seem to mind the air tempeture at all. Poor Siren, he is just like me. I think the room is way too cold also. gonk

Krissim: *sitting on edge of bed* Son of a !@#$%!&.......*fumbles with needles and yarn*

User Image
OMG so cute!!!! I found that quote humorous too.... heart

And whoa...you're in GREEN...where'd all your red go?!  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:10 am
DoomNeko

FogSage
Krissim Klaw

User Image
OMG that is beyond awsome. I've been having a shitty day, but that just made me laugh so hard. Thank you so much for brightening my day. heart

And I so would knit them cute little clothes if they weren't so sensitive about having anything touch them. Doesn't stop me from bringing up how cute something would look on them though... ^.^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:13 am
Manda_Tifa

User Image
O.o that came out so nice. That was the moth anthro that was requested right? I just love the flower you did in the background. It is a nice contrast from the white moth. X3  

Krissim Klaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:33 am
Krissim Klaw
Thank you so much for brightening my day. heart

Glad you liked it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:50 am
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw
Thank you so much for brightening my day. heart

Glad you liked it. ^_^
I more than like it, I love it. In fact, I'm planning on saving it to my photobucket and putting it in my sig. I have to say that is the nicest picture I've ever got of my mantis self. Not to many people are into drawing bugs around here. XD

O.o you look like Luigi in that outfit. <.<  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let's pretend that I can cel-shade. >_>..()  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:17 am
Krissim Klaw
I more than like it, I love it. In fact, I'm planning on saving it to my photobucket and putting it in my sig. I have to say that is the nicest picture I've ever got of my mantis self. Not to many people are into drawing bugs around here. XD

Well I gave it a go, and then got a result. ^^
I might even ink and colour it later, though right now I'm making phonecalls for apartments. XD

And if-a mah trousa's giva-you that impression, mah work is-a success-a!

Sonya Khatsworth

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:48 am
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa

User Image
O.o that came out so nice. That was the moth anthro that was requested right? I just love the flower you did in the background. It is a nice contrast from the white moth. X3
Thanks...I was trying to figure out what I could do cause a white moth on a white page would have just been boring.... sweatdrop I'm glad someone else thinks the flowers work! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:43 am
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw

Well I gave it a go, and then got a result. ^^
I might even ink and colour it later, though right now I'm making phonecalls for apartments. XD

And if-a mah trousa's giva-you that impression, mah work is-a success-a!
Well I would love to see the inked and colored version, but that is completely up to you and if you feel like doing it. The pencil version makes a great picture on its own. ^.^

O.o I just noticed that you posted you were Luigi in Manda's avatar contest. I thought it before I even read you were cosplaying so I would say that it is a success. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Zella L.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:14 pm
Kago you are totally insane. What's next, some sort of weird ghost version of your fursona? ;p  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:48 pm
DoomNeko
User Image
eek I beg you to draw more mantisesesesesesess...es. I love the way you drew the feeeeet! they look so cute! X3

In art:

Heres somthing diffrent. This is Le Vigie, if anyone remembers her, but a 'new' version. So here she is.
NOTE: no, thats not fur. thats a skin pattern on everything but her ear and tail.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:53 pm
Zella L.
Kago you are totally insane. What's next, some sort of weird ghost version of your fursona? ;p

LOL..you bet..XD..I think we have the same idea on what to do for that contest.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games