Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

User Image

Rick frowned. Wait, they were supposed to figure something out during this match? He glanced over to where he'd seen his brother fighting another student. At least that seemed to be under control. This, well, this seemed to be a tragedy in the making. Taking a deep breath, all he did was step into the ring and bow to the older Slytherin, hoping nothing went wrong. He really didn't like this idea...

----------------------------------
State: Anxious
OOC: ...

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (Will he write me when we go our separate ways? I sure hope so...).

User Image

Shayna continued to watch the duels as one took on two. She wondered why he would do such a thing..."Yeah that is off subject. I guess. I'm gonna miss my friends. I mean, I miss my parents but I have so much fun here... What about you?"She said asked looking over towards him."Will you write?"

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Lake

David was amazed by Michelle's spell work against Heather. He could tell she was showing off. In a real duel showing off wouldn't help you but shear skill alone would be the key. "I'm going to miss my friends too but I'm looking forward to getting away from school for the summer." he said glad to be going home. The little work he had to do the better. "Sure I bet Ashton would love that, so long as you write back that is." David told her. He didn't doubt that she would write him too over the summer and it sure would keep his pet owl busy.

With: Everyone... Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (Will he write me when we go our separate ways? I sure hope so...).

User Image

Shayna smiled as she looked over at him."Good! Of course I'll write! I think Sapphire would also enjoy that."She said thinking about her tiny red owl."You should come visit sometimes too! Then we won't miss each other so much.... I m-mean we will still be able to hang out during the summer!"

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase panicked as his ebony hair caught fire, the golden flames danced across the silky ribbons. The Ravenclaw swore, smothering the fire with his own bare hands, which wasn't such a good idea. Locks of burnt hair fell to the ground as the smell of residue filled the air around him. "Confundus!" Chase cast.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl smiled when Chase used his bare hands to put out the golden flames. When Dhyl was hit hard with the confusion charm, he blinked. Why was he at the lake? Why was Chase pointing a wand at him?! Oh bloody hell! What had he gotten into?! "Chase! What is going on?! I-I... please don't kill me!" His blue eyes were wide with fear, fear that the older student might try something! He still couldn't remember how he had wound up fighting!

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Confused! @.@
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase didn't know whether to be concerned or amused. Well, maybe the teen could somehow trick Dhyl in his confused state? "If you back to Hufflepuff Common room right now, I won't hurl a spell towards you," he said.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Lake

David smiled back at Shayna. “Yeah it sure would be nice to see you over the summer, you could come over sometime if you want.” He told her before catching what she said. “Wait…? You’re going to miss me…?” he asked suddenly turned red with a blush. He didn’t think anyone would miss him over the summer. Maybe he was completely wrong about such things.

With: Everyone... Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl blinked up at Chase, confused. Why was Chase so concerned about him being in the common room? Maybe someone needed help! "Alright, Chase! Thanks for telling me!" He waved and ran off toward the common room, where he was sure he would figure out why Chase had sent him in the first place.

{I exit, and humbly admit defeat. Good job, Miss Utsuha!}

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Confused! @.@
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

Ronyo smiled to the two boys as they took stances and readied themselves against the seventh year. The Head Boy was glad that this duel went after his single duel with Virgil, but made for a much bigger show for everyone to enjoy with such an odd occasion of a two on one duel. Both of Ronyo’s wands came out in a flick from his under arm holsters and he gave them each a spin. It seemed the boys were not willing to make the first action so the white haired boy would be more than happy to kick things off.

Ronyo pulled from his robes a bag and dumped out six small stone dragon statues all colored to look silver with small green accents and white wings. He pointed to the two on the ends and enlarged those to about half of Ronyo’s height, coming to a little more than two and a half feet with a few inches maybe to spare. The others he left small and then cast on each of them…

Draconifors!

The four small dragons took off with speed to buzz around the two boys and dive bomb them while giving off mock roars. The tow bigger stone dragons also took to the air but flew up high into the sky and began to circle the dueling ring. Ronyo knew he would have to play tactically against two opponents, no matter their skill level, and he was going to do just that.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius saw the dragon shaped rocks the came to life. And he ran to Ronyo pressing in close so his spell could not be countered as easily. “Flipendo” He called as and shot the wand at Ronyo as soon as he was nearly point blank.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
And everything's a mess

User Image

It almost felt like a surreal moment. One moment, he was standing there, waiting for something to happen, but reluctant to start, the next, he felt like he was back in the Blackstone house, his mum drawing a wand and animating things to torture him with. He ducked the first creature his mum threw at him, and then realized something. She left him his wand. He glared, cold certainty reflected in his eyes as he pointed. He would not be her victim again. He aimed directly for the wands (where did she get two wands?). "Aurumflamma!"

State: Freaking

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

The two acted separately as the duel started, dodging the initial dragons flying at them. If they continued to work like this Ronyo would not have trouble splitting them up more and defeating them one at a time. Darius made a quick and daring move to run at Ronyo and cast on him at such a close range. Ronyo admired the boy's courage for the move, not many people stepped into their opponent in the first round. The white haired boy had thrown himself back as the blast came to try and dodge it by letting it go over him, but the spell was to wide burst in its effect and clipped the Seventh year enough to send him flying.

Ronyo spun in the air but righted himself and landed in a backwards roll and then came back around in a low crouch. The golden fire spell came in more to where Ronyo had been but still coming in the same direction given the throwing spell had been in a straight line. Ronyo spun on his left heel but cast protego as he spun so what little the flames of gold touched rebounded and sent flying into the distance to be snuffed out by the barrier in place. Finishing his spin Ronyo pointed to the two boys and the larger dragons dove from the sky and towards them, and Ronyo squared up and then flicked his wands, one at each opponent.

"Stupefy!" The stunning blast came out aimed well and being combined with the on rush of the dragons helped give him the time to line the shot.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 am
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius wished he had his beater bat for the dive bombing dragons. He rolled out of the way of the spell and pointed the wand at the once coming at them“Aurumflamma” He fired the golden flame at the dragon, hoping his 'partner' had a spell for Ronyo
User Image

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 am
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
And everything's a mess

User Image

Nononononono! She wasn't supposed to dodge! He quickly dodged out of the way of the spell aimed at him, and his hand shaking, aimed at her. What could he do to get her to stop casting spells? He dodged the aerial assault by one of his mum's monsters and thought quickly. If she couldn't say the spell, she couldn't cast it. Memories of the various crucios and imperiouses he endured at her hands sprang to mind, and he shuddered violently before casting his next spell. "Vox Dementis!"

State: Freaking

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games