Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:09 pm
^ I know...I know...

<>L is my favorite character from Death Note 3nodding He's so cute~~~~Raito's just spiffy, and Ryuk is sexy XD

V Agrees with something in that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:13 pm
^ Yes, mostly. xd

< Death Note is awesome, because the main character is the baddie. ^_^ And L is wonderful. I love his eccentric ways. Baggy clothes, dark circles under his eyes from insomnia, always eating or drinking something, sitting with his knees up, thumb to his lips, stacking sugar cubes... heart heart heart heart

V xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:16 pm
^ The sugar cubes!!!

<>I've pretty much finished the series*sighs* read quite a bit, then had the ending spoiled for my...by my own doing. Curse you, wikipedia! Which reminds me, I should read more soon...need to finish anyway!

VWants to read more Death note as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:20 pm
^ Yeah

< I got to like, chapter 75... But I find the Near and Mello arc kinda boring because L isn't...... *cries* Plus, I hate Mello's hair so much. >.< It just for some reason bugs me to death (note... ha ha, I'm so punny)

V *rolls eyes at my not-so-funny pun*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:26 pm
^*chuckles a bit*

<> Yeah...L....I forget which one Mello is

V..the blonde?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:30 pm
^ Hmm, I think so.

< It's hard to tell colors in manga. -.- Mello's the one who's always eating the chocolate bar. Near's kinda cute but he's too young for me. Some younger guys are cute (Like Fuji, who I was surprized to learn is only 15! gonk ) but he's just TOO young.

V Wants the Anime to come out soon.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:32 pm
^*drools at the thought*

<> Ah, yes, him. His hair sucks, but he'd be cute other wise. As for anime..they need a hana-kimi anime Y_Y

V Wants one  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:38 pm
^ Yeah!!!! That'd be awesome!!

< Hana Kimi.. It's like Ouran minus all the bishies but plus a hottie doctor and a girl with less of a stoic personality.

V Yay!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:22 pm
^ YAY!

<> I like Umeda a lot....I think Nanba and Nakao are hot/cute too whee

V Prefers Umeda, or doesn't read Hana Kimi  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:32 pm
^ First one.
<> Feels like he's missing out on something cool
V Laughs at him.  

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:37 pm
^ rofl rofl rofl rofl

<> I really want this months donation items released >_< I need to sell them for money!!! Then, I can get some art of Shiyaa! And mentally traumatise people at school with his femmeness!

V Pities those who go to school with me..at least the ones that don't like crossdressers/anime/femme boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:41 pm
^ Now that you mention it.....
<>Has never worn a skirt before. Why do girls have to turn it around if they are too small? Aren't they reversable like hula hoops or something. Or maybe I shoudn't know. It's the one thing that proves I'm a guy... I have no idea how to wear a skirt.......
V Can tell me, especially Jehobo.  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:44 pm
^ No, I can't.

<> To be honest, I don't wear girly clothes like skirts and stuff in real life. The only one I think I'll wear is my red and black snake print skirt for the Dir en grey/Korn concert (I'm only there for the Diru!!!)), and that'll probably be the last time I wear one for a long time. And When I do wear skirts, I've never turned them around before....hmmmm...

<> Doesn't wear skirts often, or at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:46 pm
^.........we've gone over this.
<> Why would you WANT to turn it around? Whats the difference?
V Is as confused as me.  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:48 pm
^pretty much!

<> Skirts confuse me. I'll only wear a skirt if a: it's a strange occassion, such as cosplay or concert, or b: I become a man.

V Will never wear a skirt.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games