Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:33 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin shrugged, "I dunno..I'm kind of hoping for Ravenclaw or maybe Gryffindor, but I don't know what the chances of those are. I'm almost positive I won't be a Slytherin, I'm a muggle-born."She said, pulling her hair to the side. "Where d'you think you'll be?"She asked. Caitlin chewed her lip, a habit she really had to stop. She ran her fingers along her wand, feeling the smooth wood.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:45 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie shrugged. "I'm not really sure where I fit in. I think I'll probably get Gryffindor, but my mothers and uncles whole family were Slytherins." She tugged on a piece of her hair as she thought about it. "But I don't think I'm really Slytherin material." Gracie rolled her shoulders unconciously. She really wasn't sure where she fit in, but she was rebelious and she considered herself pretty brave so she thought maybe Gryffindor was where she'd do best. "I guess it's really up to the hat though."

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah walked away from Damien and walked around the crowd to find some of the girls she talked to earlier. While she was distracted she accidentally bumped into Catlin and fell to the ground."Uh..I I am sorry,"she studdered hoping that she wouldn't make someone else mad. She wasn't trying to be rude, but it just took oer her at times. Why I'm I so rude when get shy, she thought to herself.

User Image 
Mood--- Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade Statiom

"Thoughts" I am such a stew up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina stepped off the train feeling much more confident than she had last year. Decked out in Ravenclaw blue and bronze, hair tucked up in an elaborate braid thanks to one of the enchanted hair pins her mother had gifted her for her birthday, and wand holstered against her forearm, she felt much more pulled together. Shina looked around, seeing if she could spot any of her house mates or year mates.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin nodded, "I suppose it is, isn't it? But, you strike me as a Gryffindor." She said, with a soft smiled. She stumbled a little when the red headed girl bumped into her. "No, It's okay. I've bumped into her twice already."Caitlin said, nodding her head to Grace. She bent over, holding out a hand for the girl to take. She tucked a peice of brown hair behind her ear, looking at the girl who seemed to be a first year. "I'm Caitlin Engels,"She said with a friendly smile.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie smiled. "You think so?" When the redhead bumped into Caitlin, and Caitlin spoke of them running into eachother she nodded with a smile. "Yeah we're kinda buddies cuz we've run into eachother so much." She said with a laugh. "Gracie. Gracie McHalen at your service." She stuck out her hand to shake the other girls hand. A strand of pink hair fell into her face as she spoke and she blew it away, her award winning smile still plastered to her face.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing: school clothes

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: excited

Lore, who had now changed into her clothes, got her luggage, owl, and went off the train. She waited for her new friends to come down. She looked around excitedly, observing everyone.

Wearing: school clothes

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year

Drae had changed and left the train, and now stood with Artemis on his shoulder and his luggage in hand. He walked over to where Caitlin was, greeted her, and waited to see where Raiden was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled,"Oh well it seems like I am getting on everyone's nerves today. I don't mean to be rude." Hannah looked down to the ground as she got up and brushed her robes off."My name is Hannah Palidonia, it's nice to meet you Gracie and Caitlin," she said with a smile."Um are you a first year,"she said still a little shy.

User Image 
Mood--- Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade Station

"Thoughts" This might not be such a good year after all.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (( ))

Raiden was suddenly struck by a wave of people as she stepped out of the train. In the distance she spotted Caitlin, but it looked like she was talking to someone so she decided to leave her be. Under her right arm she continued to clutch her soccer ball unsure if now was the time to stow it away.
All around her students were moving in a bit of a organized chaos, she felt uneasy in the crowd. There were too many people. Suddenly Raiden was overcome with disgust, why was she so afraid? Usually she wasn’t this nervous for anything, let alone afraid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie nodded her head. "Yep both first years." She said. She motioned to Michelle who was standing behind her. "So is Mitchy and Ada, but I don't know where Ada got too sooo...." She trailed of with a sheepish smile. "It's nice to meet you too." She twirled her hair around her finger nonchalantly as she continued to search the crowd hoping to spot Adalaide within it. "Where do you think you'll be sorted Hannah?" She asked.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:24 pm
Wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: nervous, excited

Drae spotted Raiden and headed towards her. It was strange, usually he wasn't very social, but he already had two new friends.
"Are you excited?" He said, when he finally reached her. He was. He fiddled with the black and grey tie he had, that would later turn to the colors of his house. Artemis shifted on his shoulder and pecked at him, so he gave her an owl treat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (( ))

“Oh yes, very much so,” Raiden replied when she was snapped out of her daze by Drae. She was really glad that he’d found her, because she was starting to feel a little lost. The crowds around her seemed to be growing larger by the second.
“I’m kind of scared now though, I really hope we’re in the same house.” She glanced down at her school uniform that she had changed into on the train. She had decided to wear her plain purple scarf for now until she was assigned house colors. She had heard other first years talking about that before she got changed.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled at this question,"Well I think I am get in Slytherin because I seem to make so many people think I am mean. I want to be in Ravenclaw, but my mother was in Hufflepuff. My father was in Slytherin like I may be in." Hannah looked at Gracie and smiled,"What house do you want to be in,"she said with a smile.

User Image 
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I may have new friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie nodded her head and smiled when she mentioned being mean. "I don't think you're mean." She said. When Hannah asked about her she paused. "Well I think I'd do best in Gryffindor, but everyone in my family, besides my dad who is a muggle, were Slytherins, which means I might get put there because of blood." She shrugged. "I just want to get to school, so we can get sorted, and I can finally know." She chuckled. "Not knowing is killing me." She ruffled her hair, the blue pink and orange strands flying in every direction, but as her hand dropped back to her side, her hair fell back into place with just a slightly windblown look to it.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 pm
Wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year

Drae nodded.
"Me too. I want to be in the same house too. Caitlin is over ther by the way, talking with the blue-haired girl." He pointed over in that direction. He felt a chill, so he pulled his robe on, which before had been in the crook of his elbow.
"I wonder what the castle's like.." He wondered out loud.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games