Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at The Platform with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This'll probably be the only free time I get all year. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott frowned at his boyfriend's appearance, brows knitting together in annoyance at Jesse's words. He rolled his eyes, jerking his shoulder out from under the other's chin, and crossed his arms. "Fat chance. Last I checked, the Heads of House weren't mental," he said, grinding his teeth. He hadn't gotten prefect, why would he get Head Boy? Sure you didn't have to get one to get the other, but obviously his Head of House didn't think he was a good choice for prefect, so it was unlikely he'd end up Head Boy come seventh year. "I bet it'll be Dylan," the Ravenclaw huffed, thinking that, really, they'd all be extremely lucky if it were Dylan. The other boy was probably the most level-headed of their year, at least of the males... Well, he didn't know. Maybe of all of them. It wasn't like he really paid much attention to the fifth year girls, other than Ari and Jojo. Ari would be a good pick for Head Girl, he figured. Jojo... yeah, no. If she'd gotten prefect, he'd be shocked. And concerned

spaceHe started for the train, glancing back over his shoulder with an arched brow. "What took you so long, anyway? You were right behind me and then it took you a year and a half to get through the barrier," he asked. Not that he was rushing Jesse or anything, but... well, he'd like to make it on the train quickly. Mostly because, once it was off, Jesse would have to head down to the prefect's car for the meeting. Elliott was looking forward to the quiet time he'd get, but that didn't mean he didn't want to snog his boyfriend a bit before they had to separate. He was still having a hard time dealing with that, the fact that yes, he did actually want to snog Jesse. He was still pretty forcibly ignoring all the other things he wanted to do, but he'd mostly made peace with the snogging. Except that Jesse hardly ever gave him any peace, and he was starting to get used to it. He didn't quite know what'd happened to him. One bloody date, one bloody kiss, and now he had a Slytherin in his lap every time he blinked... and didn't mind. Which was weird, and driving him crazy... Hmph. Well, hopefully the meeting wouldn't last too long. And they'd manage to find a relatively empty train car.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image
Time: 2030-2031
Dressed: Her Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
User Image
Alice smiled brightly when Eira came over with her trolley. She almost rushed to shut her notebook she was sketching in but paused, instead listening to Eira's greeting. "Oh no, don't worry about it. I mean it is understandable... I mean considering..." She said in regards to having been waiting. "I... I was keeping busy." She blushed as she turned her notebook around to show some very identifiable sketches of a few people that had passed. She shut the notebook and said, "My summer was fine. It was nice to see my sissy again for so long, a bit like old times. I sort of missed her dreadful last year. If you..." She paused going bright red, trailing off from saying Eira had helped a lot with Alice's homesickness and that Alice found over the summer she missed being able to see Eira everyday. Oh, Eira would find her so annoying if she knew all that. Quietly she added, "It's okay... the not seeing you much this summer... not that I didn't want to more, but I understand. Besides I'm not your only friend and you have your family too..." She blushed hugging her notebook to her and said quickly, "More importantly how was your summer, Eira?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:34 pm
xxx
xxx
User Image
Victoria & Kyson Macclellan
Fourth Year Gryffindor | Unsorted First Year

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.

Tori happily ran onto the platform, pushing her tightly packed cart. She was so glad to be back! The school year promised to be another great one, as long as there weren't any attacks on the school like there was at the end of the term last year. No sir, no thank you, not another one of those please. Either way, it was going to be great, especially since she got to show her little brother around the castle and teach him about all the cool things he could do there. Speak of the devil, Kyson appeared onto the platform behind his sister, pushing his own cart past Tori's. He already had to wait for his mother to help that boy with the messed up legs onto the platform, he didn't want to be stuck behind his sister. "Kyson! Wait! Let me show you where we leave our carts!" the teen called to her brother. Kyson kept going. "They go over here. With all of the others. Seriously Victoria, I'm not an idiot," he replied.

Tori made a face, sticking out her lip in a pout. "I didn't say you were..." Kyson parked his cart and continued into the crowd, leaving his family behind. Tori watched him leave, then looked at her mother and father. They shrugged, figuring it was just a phase he was going through, and kissed their daughter goodbye, wishing her a fantastic year. Tori waved as they left through the wall, then set out to find her friends. With her heels clicking across the grungy station floor, she peered through the crowds of people to look for anyone she knew. Across the station, she saw Rider standing on a bench. She grinned and hurried over to her friend. "Rider! Hey girl! It's great to see you!"

Kyson was glad to get away from his family. He preferred being by himself, anyways. It was quieter, for one. God knows his sister could talk the ear off of anyone. As he wandered the station, he wondered when the train would be leaving. Suddenly, someone stepped backwards, shoving him out of the way. He bumped into a girl with extremely light hair. "Ooof-- Hey, watch where you're going. Pay attention when you're walking," he snapped, narrowing his eyes to daggers.

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall had had to hurry along, as their family drive to King's Cross had been slowed by traffic. Once they had arrived, the three hurried to Platform Nine, where they gave a teary goodbye. He rushed onto the magical platform, adjusting his glasses. He had his robes tucked into his satchel, and was toting his trunk along behind. After placing his trunk with the rest, he set off to find his friends. They should be here before him, after all. After wandering the crowd for a few minutes, he saw a very familiar blonde walking with her brother. He called out, but when she didn't seem to hear him over the roar of the crowd, Lyall hurried after her. With some careful weaving and dodging, the brunette finally caught up with Tori Rae, only to see Rider there too. He waved, breathing heavily. Another minute passed, and he'd caught his breath enough to talk. "Hi girls! How are you both? I've missed you something awful!"

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Platform with Minnie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is gonna be ACE! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ǀ αм αη αηαяcнιѕт. Aη α η т ι c н я ι ѕ т. Aη αѕтєяιѕк. ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм αη αησяαк. Aη α c σ ℓ у т є. Aη αccι∂єηтαℓ... ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм є ℓ є ν є η ƒєєт ... Oкαу, єιgнт ... ѕιχ ƒ σ σ т тняєє ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJasmine gave the other girl a confused look, brow wrinkling. "If she's your sister, how do you not know where she is? Wasn't she dropped off with you? Or did you lose her?" The brunette guessed that it was pretty crowded at the station, but still didn't see how the other girl had lost her sister. Not only that, she'd said 'she hadn't seen her,' which implied- oh! Jazzy mentally slapped herself for being stupid. "Sorry! Lemme guess, your parents are divorced? One got one kid, one got the other, Parent Trap style?" she asked, not really registering that she was being rude. "Mine're divorced, too. But, we both live with my Mum. My sister and I, I mean. Mum and Da separated because my da likes traveling, and she thought we needed a more 'stable' environment." The word 'stable' was said mockingly, complete with finger quotes and a roll of the girl's eyes. "They used to fight all the time about it. It was stupid."

spaceThe brunette was about to answer Minnie's question when another girl appeared, a blonde. This must be the sister, then! Her question about the redhead's summer pretty much confirmed for Jazzy that her assessment had been correct. Otherwise, why else would she have to ask her sister how her summer had been? Obviously they had only spent part of it together. Plus, the blonde had to correct herself when she gave her last name. Maybe she and her Mum had both gone back to the maiden name? Oooh, or maybe there'd been an affair, and the Mum had remarried and the guy had adopted Michelyn. That'd be pretty scandalous, though. She offered the blonde her hand like she had her sister, and grinned. "Jasmine Pierce. Everyone calls me Jazzy, though."

spaceShe turned back to Minnie then, going back to the question she'd been asked before the other girl had approached. "I grew up with magic! My da's a wizard. Mum's a muggle, so I haven't gotten to be around it as much since the divorce. Pretty much just on holidays, and then for a month every Summer, when he'd take me and my sister on a vacation. But, I'm pretty used to all of it, yeah." She remembered what the redhead had said about the castle, and shook her head, snickering a bit. "Oh, sure, it's metaphorically magical... but it literally is, too. The stairs move and there're rooms that just... disappear! That's what Da told me, anyway." She shrugged a bit. From the girl's words, it was probably fairly safe to assume she was muggleborn. Normally this was the part where she'd ask about houses, but she didn't know if the two girls even knew that much about them. "So, how much exactly do you guys know about the school, anyway? Did someone tell you about the houses and all that?" Honestly, Jasmine didn't care what house she ended up in; she thought all of them sounded pretty cool. Her dad had never told her where he thought she'd go, mostly because apparently he thought it'd set an idea in her head and change the outcome or something. Like if he said she'd be a Ravenclaw, she'd be more likely to be thinking like a Ravenclaw when she went to get sorted, or something. Which was ridiculous, but whatever.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ нανє α т є η ∂ є η c у тσ є χ α g g є я α т є נυѕт α ℓιттℓє вιт
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм α ρℓαgιαяιѕт. A ρ σ ℓ σ g ι ѕ т . A ωαℓяυѕcσкєнєα∂ℓιzαя∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм αη σ ρ т ι м ι ѕ т. A cℓσѕєтє∂ м ι ѕ σ g у η ι ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy merely nodded at Evander's acknowledgement of her as prefect as Cyrus answered her criticism of him. She noted the slight surprise before he grinned and answered cheerfully calling her his 'big sis'. She raised a brow ever so slightly, her face otherwise remaining unreadable and answered, "I'm sure Cathaline would be happy to hear that assessment of her. With that 'positive' attitude, you may very well join her in her house. Maybe she'll take pity on you and let you on her quidditch team, then you can see her all the more. Though, I do think she takes it rather seriously and has some standards she likes to keep..."

Wendy shrugged her attention turned to Antigone. She nodded, her mocking of Cyrus evaporating from her tone as she ignored anything the younger boy said for a moment as the girl answered sounding well rehearsed or dead. Wendy nodded and frowned when she said to excuse her and left as Vander snapped that she was not excused and called her a little b***h under his breath. Wendy's blue eyes followed Antigone for a moment, she bit her lip ever so slightly, feeling a bit sorry and a bit worried for the girl. The girl seemed to lack any inner fight and if you were trained to just be a doll without a strong back-bone, you very easily became just like a porcelain doll: hollow. There was something to be said about Cathy's assessment that being happy was the best way to be pretty. Cathaline may be a fool, but the happy foolishness of her did tend to attract people: Antigone was just going to blend into the walls and eventually disappear. Her parents may very well have to work harder for her to find a match than even Evander or Cyrus as she wouldn't attract any notice the way she was at the moment- good or bad.

She turned back to looking to Evander as he asked about her summer and then asked if she was able to recover from the Mitchell's girl idiocy. Her eyes narrowing dangerously for only a split second at him, before she said in her typical light and neutral tone, "She's my friend, Mr. Lillantine. As, for my father he is fine. He saw the reason in me wanting to do a more formal and longer goodbye at the manor than here, besides, I'd rather not have to deal with him away again for so long..." Her eyes found Mira who was with the Ryans brat, his parents apparently gone, and she returned her attention to Evander and Cyrus. "Anyways, how was your summer?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image
xx❀ Clementine (Minnie) Fenwick ❀xx
xxxx

❀Your very first day ❀ Start of the 2030-2031 Year
❀Take a deep breath girl ❀ dressed in her uniform.
❀Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors ❀ at platform 9 3/4

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                              Minnie was about to answer how she didn't know where Lynn was when Jazzy decided to draw her own conclusions deciding their parents were divorced. She shook her head slightly as Jazzy explained about her family enviornment and managed with a sort of baffled smile, "That's not exactly the case with us..."

At that point Lynn happened to find her and greeted her and then introduced herself to Jazzy. Introductions between Jazzy and Lynn were made and Minnie smiled. It seemed they were all sociable enough that no one would totally dominate the conversation. It was nice to be meeting new people. She looked to Jazzy as Jazzy answered about magic and explained she only had one 'muggle' parent. It was her mother she had grown up with. "Is your sister younger?" Minnie asked with a polite smile, figuring if she was older the girl went to Hogwarts and would be with Jazzy or nearby. And it would be her sister explaining more than her dad probably, as Jazzy went on about the school.

"Ah, yeah, our brother told us about that," Minnie said nodding to Sophie, "Dad mentioned some things, but he's the sort I don't know if he's the best source as he likes to joke around. I grew up with my granma and granpa though, their 'muggles'." She smiled and added, "But Dad caught Lynn and I up on the houses and Zeph helped fill in the blanks. I'm still not exactly sure what house I would get, but it's like a surrogate family they say, so it seems fun." She smiled and added to Lynn, "Oh, and the rest of my summer is pretty quiet. Always tends to be. My grandma got me this new pattern for scarves though. I know the houses have their own colors and I already have Zeph's done but I'm waiting to do yours and mine till we get sorted..." She pulled a knitted scarf in Yellow and Black from her bag and said, "Do you think he'll like it? Oh... and Jazzy, if you want I can make you one too. I like knitting. It is fun. Peaceful really." She smiled as she placed the scarf back in her bag, looking about the station and back to her new found sister and Jazzy, hopefully a new friend for both her and Lynn. Jazzy seemed nice after all and friendly. Friendly people were always lovely to be around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
{OoC: Open for interaction}
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider was standing on the bench when she saw Tori making her way through the crowd on a beeline towards the brunette. She smiled widely at her friend and hopped down off the bench, wrapping her friend in a hug. Lyall popped up right behind her and Rider wrapped him in a big hug too. She smiled, her hug with Lyall lingering a little longer than her hug with Tori. "I've missed you both too! Claire has just demanded that both of you write letters to her as well when I send mine out. She won't stop talking about our adventure to Diagon." The brunette sighed a happy noise and looked around the platform, looking for any of their other friends. She had grown a little taller over the summer and that gave her a height advantage to searching. This would be a much better year, she thought to herself. With a new broom, Quidditch would be better. And her classes would be more intense and challenging. She was looking forward to that as well.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori smiled up at Rider as she jumped down to hug her. She embraced her friend, happy to see her again. Soon enough, Lyall showed up. He hugged them both, going on about how he missed them. "I've missed you guys too! My house is always so boring when I'm there with my siblings. Kyson is just as moody as ever, and Skylar still doesn't talk to me... Either way, we're together again now," she said. Tori wondered if her brother would sit with them at dinner or study with them in the library. Probably not, seeing as he seemed to hate her for whatever reason. Maybe he was just jealous of her amazing friends and pretty smile? Yeah, that sounded right.

"Of course I'll write to Claire! She's just too adorable not to write to! I absolutely adore her, you know!" she said when Rider brought up her sister. She usually sent letters home to her parents every few weeks while she was at Hogwarts. Kyson didn't seem to care for them, and Skylar never had anything to say anyways, so she usually just rambled on about how boring her classes were, how evil some of her professors were and other things of that nature. Besides, they had to listen to her rambles anyways. They were her parents, after all, and she knew it to be a difficult task to just up and ignore her completely. She could be rather persistent at times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FORTH YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:13 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor fourth yearcaptain & keeper pureblood

Pru made a beeline for a bench as soon as she stepped onto the platform, seeing as she didn't see Addy anywhere. She was a bit overwhelmed, though she usually prided herself on not being easily flustered. Since Leo's graduation (she was even married now, Pru had heard), and Julius's death had left the Gryffindor quidditch team without a captain or a vice captain, it had been anyone's guess who would be selected as captain. Unfortunately, it had ended up being her. Seeing as she actually knew her Head of House, she was convinced everyone on the team was going to think it was blatant favoritism. She was not looking forward to tryouts this year.

There was also the matter of having a boyfriend, something Pru had never actually anticipated. She'd always been a 'late bloomer'; wouldn't someone like Tori be more likely to have a boyfriend before her? But she and Addy were officially 'together' now, though Pru was still mortified she'd had no idea of his crush until the very moment he was asking her out. She was still getting the hang of this whole boyfriend girlfriend thing. It was a lot like just being friends. Except, well not. She felt like her perception of the whole thing might be slightly warped, but oh well. She sat on the bench, keeping a sharp eye out for Addy.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Hannah practically skipped as she made her way along the concourse of the King's Crossing rail terminal, she was so excited to begin her own adventure now. Her long lavender-tinted hair seemed to flow behind her like a living cloak, as her deep purple eyes tried to take in everything at once. 'Is everyone here a witch or a wizard like we are?' she wondered, as she watched people rushing around on their errands.

Rather than be in her uniform already (as excited as she was about going to Hogwarts, the last thing she wanted to do was acknowledge summer was over), Hannah was wearing a cute little denim skirt hemmed with a bit of lace, a bright blue Tee shirt she'd customized with bits of glue and glitter to create the image of unicorn's head inside a circle, and a scuffed up pair of sneakers.

Along with her, were her parents, Hugh and Livinia Grey. "Momma, is Linnie here already?" she asked, as they got onto the platform. Livinia sighed, and answered, "I would hope so, dear. The train's set to leave soon. It would have been nice if she'd come along with us; we could have gone as a family." Hugh Grey was behind the ladies, dragging Hannah's trunk along on a two-wheeled dolly. "Da, are you sure I can't have my own broomstick?" asked Hannah.

Hugh gave a long-suffering sigh, as though they'd had this conversation already too many times. "It stated in black ink on your letter, first years are not allowed their own broomsticks, Siobhan; we've had this discussion already. If you make one of the House teams this year, maybe you can ask your cousin if you can borrow hers."

The three of them stepped through the barrier, and suddenly Hannah saw what she'd been waiting to see: the bright red Hogwarts Express. "That was so cool," crowed Hannah, as she marveled at the train, and all the students and parents gathered by it. Hugh was happy to pass off the dolly so it would be loaded onto the train.

Suddenly, Hannah called out, "Momma, Da! There's Linnie!" Her cousin was hard to miss, even from behind. Nobody else had a large cat perched on their shoulder. Hannah rushed off and wrapped her arms around Selina and said happily, "Linnie! We missed you."

Hepzibah was as discomforted as her human was, and directed a warning growl toward the eleven year old as her fur was ruffled by her trying to pet her. "We just took our trip to Diagon Alley barely two weeks ago," replied Selina calmly, as she tried to maintain her air of quiet dignity, "and you stayed at the house back in July. Its hardly cause to be so ... demonstrative."

Hannah giggled, as she stepped back to look at her cousin. "What's with the all black, Linnie? Who died? And aren't you hot?"

Before Selina was called upon to produce an answer, Livinia arrived, and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You know, we could have come here together, young lady," said Livinia reprovingly. Selina nodded toward Hannah, and replied evenly, "This is Siobhan's first trip to the school; her special day. Besides, I'm accustomed to traveling alone, Aunt Livinia."

"You're part of this family too, Selina," Aunt Livinia said remindingly. "These last couple of years have been hard enough for you as is, I know, without all this court business. One day, soon, we'll be a family. Maybe then you can be a kid again, instead of trying so hard to be an adult." Selina scanned the other students milling around the train with her graveyard eyes, and said soberly, "The only thing being children got us was to become targets, and many of us paid for our innocence with our dearest blood and a portion of our souls.There's no going back."

"Please look out for her, Selina," asked Livinia. "You know how she is." Selina nodded her head, and replied gravely, "Fear not, Aunt Livinia. Should the need arise, I will guard her with my life." Livinia shook her head with dismay, and then hugged her niece and then her daughter. "Be good," she told Hannah, "and listen to your cousin."

"I'll try,Momma," Hannah promised, and she kissed her parents once more before they started back toward the barrier to depart. The lavender-haired girl turned toward her cousin, and asked, "So what do we do now?"

murruelecreuset

OOC:
Username

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall happily accepted hugs from his friends, smiling all the while. Rider's hug lasted a bit longer, but he figured that was because she must've needed more hugging. He gave her an extra little squeeze, one to reassure her that he was always there for her. When he stepped back, he looked at the girl. She mentioned sending her sister letters, and he adapted a silly blush. "Actually... I sent her out a letter by post this morning. I hope you're not upset! I felt like she'd like a nice letter!" He nodded, still glad he'd thought to send out a letter to the girl. She had seemed so bummed that she wasn't to go to school this year. Tori Rae said she was happy to be away from her moody brother and quiet sister. He had really likes Tori's sister, and she seemed to be a nice girl. Maybe there were other problems. "We are together for a whole year! I even convinced my parents to go on a holiday while I'm at school! They're going to Norway! How cool!" He grinned, glad his parents would get to relax.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 pm

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider smiled at her friends, then chuckled when Lyall said he'd already sent her a letter by post. "I'm sure she'll be overjoyed with that! She doesn't have many friends at her school." She smiled again, then looked around the platform, wondering if she'd bump into any of her other friends. Tori was complaining about her boring siblings. Rider had met Kyson and he didn't seem very nice. Rider's only sibling was the most adoring sibling in the world, so she was unsure how someone could be mean like that. But she chalked it up to puberty. After all, boys were weird... Well, besides Lyall. Rider smiled at the boy in question. Then an idea popped into her head. "Oh! Did I tell you guys that I got my own broom finally?!"

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:19 pm
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Headed off to Hogwarts again... although this time, he would be doing it with Prudence as his girlfriend. That was something exciting and new. He was sure that their friends would tease them, but he was ready to endure that. As soon as they had crossed the boundary to the platform, Addy sent his little sister off to find her friends. Then he pushed both of their carts over to be loaded. Finally, once he was free of the carts, he could go to their designated meeting place. All this had been planned, after all. As he approached the bench, he saw that Pru was already there. A dopey smile crept onto his face as he walked over to her. Dropping onto the bench beside her, he took her hand in his and smiled widely. "Sorry I took so long Pru. I had to look after Mattie all day." He rolled his eyes a little then smiled at her again, the same dopey grin he'd had on his face since the day that Pru said yes.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Mira smiled when Mrs. Ryans mentioned who she was. Timothy really was part of Benjamin’s family. She should have expected that she’d know they were dating. Blushing slightly she nodded slightly. “Yes, that’s right.” She answered before regaining her usual composer. “It’s nice to meet you too and I’ll be sure to let Timothy know.” She said before turning her attention to Benjamin who asked her about prefect. “How should I put this… No, sadly I’m not prefect.” She answered with a slight glare. Of course his words didn’t go without notice from his mother either.

That’s when Morven came over, pretty much saving the Slytherin from what would have probably ended up as a lecture from his mother.
“Hello Morven.” Mira greeted the older girl. Clearly with the two dating know Mira would need to get used to seeing more of her. When Benjamin’s parents left Mira turned her attention to her two housemates. “Her name is Wendy and she’s my friend. Honestly who I choose to hang with shouldn’t bother her.” She told him defensively. “Oh, and for the record yes she has been. There was a time I used to help plan it all out. I still do from time to time.” She added with a smirk.

When her silent boyfriend came over and wrapped an arm around her waist, Mira’s smile widened. It always did when he was around. Then again her walls were finally dropping from what it appeared.
“Timothy,” she said before turning and kissing him on the cheek. “Just so you know Mrs. Ryans says the business deal you two have together still stands.” She told him before adding. “Whatever, that is exactly.” At Timothy’s comment, Mira felt like burying her head into his shoulder. “Don’t encourage him, he’s absolutely horrible.” She said sighing lightly. “Oh and by the way I wasn’t entirely kidding about those study plans.” Mira added as she leaned into Timothy lightly. Honestly, she was trying to help and that was rare for the blonde Slytherin.

User Image

With: Benjamin, Morven, Timothy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games