Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 pm
"Heir? For...oh..that's right," Keagan had to think about how Scarlette's world was vastly different from his.

From what he could understand, they were in a kingdom of sort and she was technically the princess and her twin brother was the prince. He dove into his memory to figure out what type of hierarchy it was and it seemed like anyone was up for being the heir whether it was either son or daughter. Keagan looked over at Scarlette, "Perhaps instead of the person to get an heir first, you can just rule equally. Many kingdoms in Ancient Egypt had twins rule together, sometimes even marry each other; then again, inbreeding never worked out in their favor."

He could see that the stress was already getting to Scarlette. She didn't seem the type to really give into royalty demands. When he was in the care of the vampires, he remembered how regal they were compared to the lycans and this kingdom. They were born and bred for royalty and being higher class, though the lycans had a more relaxed system than those of the midnight sun. Keagan glanced out the window, barely turning his neck, "You could always ask that one vampire...Luna, was it? Or her sister, I think. I know you don't care for them that much, but they can probably help you and your brother out."

"Of course you can hug me goodbye," Nyx smiled as she placed her feet in the murky water, "I don't know how long i'll be gone for. Astrid says it may take a few years or even decades. All I know is i'll be meeting my real mother."

Her heart sank a little. It felt weird saying that after accepting and believing Emma was her real mother for such a long time. Nyx gave a half smile, "I knew I was always different from Scar and Sebby. Even my half-sister was more normal than I was because Emma was her real mom. I'm just happy that I had them as my family so far, and I can look forward to returning stronger and being more of a help to them than I am now."

Nyx then looked over at Locke and gave a small shrug, "Stay here until I get back, then I can help you with your little secret, too. Astrid can help you while i'm away until then."

Astrid cringed at the thought of children. She couldn't imagine having a child now especially when her sole duty was for Nyx. Taking a quick breath, she looked to the floor, "It seems very primitive compared to those at Alexei's court, and I thought they were very backwards with their leadership and rules."

She beckoned for her crystal ball and began to scrye for a moment, "I can't exactly see into your future regarding the decision on who gets the throne, at this point it's up in the air on who gets it. In my opinion, let Scarlette have it. You have been gone for an awfully long time, there have been many changes. That or rule along side your sister and show this kingdom that the twins born by Emma stay true to their blood and their kin before all else."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 pm
Scarlette looked up at him. "Actually, those guys are more relaxed than the people here. If the vampire council here had their way, I'd have been married off long time ago." Her Mother put a stop to that instantly. "See, Seb and I aren't legitimate. The only legitimate heir left with mum. That leaves us. However, the Lycans don't trust me because of how I look when I shift, and the vampires don't trust Sebastian because he has no vampire blood in him at all. It's lose, lose no matter what I do. Unless I get married to a Lycan and produce an heir. The same with Sebastian but with a vampiress. If Luna or Celia step hoot here with intent to rule. No matter what Lauchlain does, they'll be brought to harm. The Lycans still hate Grandmother Anya from her sins against their kind. The only reason we're still alive, is because mum and dad didn't have a son." She shook her head. "I can try to rule with Sebastian. . . but if the past is anything to go on, if I don't agree with him on something I'll always be afraid he'll hit me."

Locke frowned a little. How did she know? He sat down next to her on the bank and watched her smiling happily. Part of him wanted to follow her on her path to whatever she had to do. "I can't access my power anymore." He said sadly. "When I woke up like this. I tried to use it. . . but it didn't work."

Sebastian smiled a little. "I don't want to have kids yet. I'm too young." Sebastian commented simply. "I think my sister would get the crown before I did if they went that way. And seriously? We don't do arranged marriages here. Mum threatened death on any families that went with arranged marriages. Funnily enough we got more vampires for that decree. Seemed as though they want to find love too." He chuckled. "I think my sister would be better ruling too. That way you and I can run around the Glen naked and not worry about scandal."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 pm
"Your brother with a vampire? He seemed to be too cozy with that witch," Keagan was confused, but politics was never his strong point, "And I doubt either sister wants to rule here; neither are accepted anyways and they look preoccupied in their own lives."

He reached over weakly and touched her hand, a faint memory of her elder brother bullying her into submission washed over his mind. It left him filled with resentment towards Sebastian, though it was only a memory. Keagan gripped Scarlette's hand gently, "Give him one more chance, if he messes that up we can send him packing together."

"It was probably like mine and locked away," Nyx stepped towards him through the water, "I can barely sense it, but you have something deep inside you. If I can only-"

"M'lady Nyx."

Nyx looked over to see Celia in her clad of armor. She looked the vampiress up and down before tilting her head to the side, "Why did you call me 'm'lady'?"

"It's just formalities," Celia smiled, "But you've been summoned to my brother's court. You will be accompanied by Astrid and myself."

"But why?" Nyx furrowed her brow.

"Your mother is waiting for you at my brother's castle; your real mother," Celia's eyes dimmed slightly as her facial features became grave, she did not trust Crystal but she didn't have the choice.

Nyx stood still for a moment before she glanced back at Locke, "Keep Astrid here, i'll be back when I can."

She gave his hand a small squeeze before following Celia off. To see her mother for the first time made her stomach tie into a knot and her soul felt on fire. What would her father say? What would Emma say? She didn't think her siblings would mind her absence, they were a bit preoccupied with their soon to be mates anyways. She held onto Celia's shoulders as the warrior princess made it to Alexei's kingdom in a few minutes flat, probably a new record. Celia helped Nyx back onto the ground, but Nyx was already rushing to get inside. Once inside, Nyx stopped in her tracks. She could not believe that her mother looked so much like herself, they shared the same hair, the same eye color, but were they that similar?

"My daughter," Crystal neared Nyx, her voice soft and nurturing, "I have only heard of you in whispers in the wind, in song from the stars, but never have I thought i'd see the day that you would be in front of me."

There were so many questions she wanted to ask. Only one stood out: "Why did you send me away?"

Crystal remained silent, the vampires and Alexei with his family watched as unease resided around them. Nyx felt her heart beat faster, she wanted an answer. She was about to ask again when Crystal cleared her throat, "The time I sent you away was a time where I had no control over my emotions. I was placed under a spell that locked my emotions away and I made the mistake of sending you to your father's care. If I could re do anything, I would have kept you with me."

Nyx wanted more than that answer; but she understood that asking for more in front of this large crowd would be rude. She simply nodded and rushed into her mother's arms. Crystal didn't hold her like Emma had, but her embrace was soft. She heard her mother whisper, "It is time I taught you the secrets of our kind, my little Nyx."

Astrid sensed it first, Nyx was gone. She stood up and rushed to the door when she finally felt herself detached from Nyx. It felt like her heart had been ripped out from her chest. Against the odds of her adversaries she had raised Nyx with her own magic and taught her as much as she could, and now she was in the arms of their people and leader. Astrid placed a hand on her heart, "Scandals are what i'm good at, actually... Do you sense that?"

It was an ominous aura, she didn't trust it one bit. She opened a window nearby and ushered Sebastian to look out. In the distance, there were four figures running through the fields towards the castle. They were lycans in their beast form, and one was the largest signifying their strength and age. Astrid took hold of Sebastian's wrist, "Who are they?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 pm
Scarlette held his hand in return. She opened her mouth to speak but then she felt that wave of unease. That familiar one she always felt when Isolde hugged her, or brushed her hair. "Why is she here?" Scarlette breathed suddenly looking unemotional. "What is that homewrecker doing on our land?" She turned to the window to look out at the figured bounding toward the castle. She felt her skin crawl as her mutated beast threatened to burst forth. She had to keep calm. She didn't want to terrify her soon to be mate.

Locke looked distressed. He wanted to be around the one person who didn't think him a mindless monster. But then he sensed anger. Blood thirsty unadulterated rage. He knew that emotion well. Harnessed it always when Emma asked him too. Something was coming. He howled long and loud, a warning to the Tri-breeds. They howled back standing at the ready. Locke made a promise to his Lady. He'd protect the family until his dying breath. Even longer if he could.

Sebastian followed, like he always did with her, and frowned. Unlike Scarlette, he didn't have much contact with Isolde when they were young. He was always with his father, learning to hunt, embracing to Lycan ways. His eyes shifted ice blue when he heard the howling. "Well, who ever they are, the Tri-breeds don't like the scent-" He began as he opened the window. It hit him like a brick to the face, so hard he stumbled back. "Such hate." He wheezed. "Isolde." He gasped realising what was about to happen. He rushed from the room. "Summon Lauchlain!!!" He roared. "Bring him to me now!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:29 pm
It was finally time to demand answers. The tears that were shed over the blood that was spilled would no go in vane. Liam was the one true love in her love, he had shown her the world and given her three children that did her proud. When he was slain during his travels with the ambassadors, Isolde could barely keep herself to eat and drink properly and sustain life. It was until this very moment, bounding towards the murderer's domain, that she found purpose in her life again. The only revenge she wanted was something that was served cold and waited dearly on, and she already knew what was going to happen. Isolde reformed into her human form as did her triplets as they neared the army that awaited them. Isolde's hair flowed carelessly in the wind as she approached the army on her own, knowing full well that hers and Liam's were not too far behind her.

"I demand to see your High Mother on the counts of murder of my mate!" Isolde stated, she had turned Alpha in Liam's pack after his death and had a new air about her as her three children stood in protection around her.

Luna made her way through Lauchlain's vampiric army and approached Isolde. She had never really gotten to know the woman and only knew her as Liam's mate. As she looked over the woman in front of her, her heart sank at the world the woman lived in. Luna took a step closer to Isolde, "Emma isn't here any longer. She has retired and given the title over to her heirs."

"Then tell me where she's at so she can pay the price for murdering Liam," Isolde growled.

Murdering Liam? She had always know her half-sister disliked Liam and tolerated her marriage with him, but she wouldn't kill the man. Luna cleared her throat as she tried to use a more tactful approach, "Perhaps we could discuss this elsewhere. What you're saying doesn't make any sense and-"

"She slaughtered Liam in cold blood!" Isolde yelled, "She had no right! She was the one who left him and yet he still had to pay the price for her betrayal with his life!"

This was the time that Luna wished her sister was her to give protection. Luna took a step back as she felt Isolde's fury and found protection within Lauchlain's army as she then stated, "You will not find peace here, Isolde. You are best at leaving and finding a way to move on from your travesty. Emma did not kill Liam; you are wrong."

Astrid sensed the rage within the she-wolf and her children and cringed. Before anyone could respond to Sebastian's demand, Lauchlain's army and the tri-breeds were already on the seen. The witch glanced again and saw the she-wolves army and pack not too far from her. Was there to be a war here now? She was grateful that Nyx left then. Astrid didn't want to join the others outside in fear that there would be a fight, instead she went through the halls and instructed servants and anyone else to take shelter and only come out when someone within the castle stated it.

She then found Scarlette and Keagan's room, poking her head in and said, "There are two armies out front, I would suggest taking cover soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 pm
"My Mate is right." Lauchlain replied. "The Great Mother had no hand in killing that scum who treated her wrongly." His eyes turned blue. He added to Luna in a whisper. "They weren't married yet." Then returned to talking to Isolde. "An she is not here." The Lycan of the West had too, surrounded the castle behind him and the vampire and Tri-breed armies. "You are out matched in every way Isolde. Leave and don't bring about unneeded blood shed. A good, competent Alpha would know this to be a fruitless and senseless fight to the death. And it was not a slaughter. It was an Alpha Challenge." Lauchlain's expression turned cold. "He broke the rules of that challenge. He knew if I called him out on it he would pay the price," He smirked heavily. "I ended decades of pain by calling out his dishonour." He scanned the three children near Isolde. "If I were any less of a man, I'd call your children that too. However, that is not who I am anymore." He pulled Luna behind him. "Take your pack of cowards and go. Before Scarlette scents you out."

Scarlette couldn't take her eyes off the scene for long moments. When Astrid poked her head in, she turned her head. Fear worse than when Sebastian had ever harmed her, had taken root on her expression. "Sis. . ." Sebastian said rushing to her and holding her close even though she flinched from him. "She can't hurt us in here. Not any more. The Tri-breeds will cut them down. Don't cry-"

"I'm not crying!" Scarlette roared shoving him from her and moving close to Keagan again knowing Sebastian wouldn't come near if she was close to Keagan. "That harlot nearly destroyed us! Those three with her are our half siblings poisoned by her hate!!! He broke the rules! HE did! And they're ignoring that! We're b*****d children for a reason! She just wasn't smart enough to figure out why! They can kill them all for all I care!"

"Scarlette stop you'll work yourself into passing out!" Sebastian warned taking a step but his eyes flickered to Keagan and he paused. "We have to take cover. We have to warn mum that this is happening. She'll know what to do!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:18 pm
"You murdered my mate in cold blood nonetheless," Isolde's fury began to rage as she gazed into the eyes of the man that killed Liam, "You had no business destroying something that you would never understand."

Isolde stalked closer to Lauchlain, "How could he have ever treated the whore wrongly when he had given her everything she ever wanted and yet he was never good enough compared to your kind, that sniveling rat Oscar. She has disgraced herself, gave herself bastards while Liam picked up the pieces of his life and moved on. And you...you think you have the right to say Liam was dishonorable. You are no man at all."

With years of greater experience than Lauchlain, Isolde struck through the crowd with ease and tore at Lauchlain and gutting him effortlessly before turning onto the crowd. They had all forgotten she was a wolf from the northern winds, her skin was nearly impermeable and her rage was one to tremble at. Crushing Lauchlain beneath her paw, Isolde gripped his throat as she transformed into her beast and tossed him miles away without even a second glance before leaving the crowd, "There's your dishonor you poisonous wretch!"

Luna held back her scream from the horror she felt at the scene. All went silent as the army went after Isolde and her kin, but that wasn't her worry. She scented the enemy lycan's leaving, Isolde would never be touched again. Her worry made her fly towards the battered Lauchlain that took quite the beating from Isolde. He was lucky she did not kill him. Luna's eyes teared up as she held his head in her arms, "She is centuries older and stronger than you, why did you have to pick the fight!?"

Astrid stared out the window in fear that Lauchlain was dead from the quick attack. It was less than a second long and too fast for her eyes to see, but from the damage done she didn't have to question Isolde's strength. She was centuries old with age-old experience in her pelt. If anything she was a walking weapon of mass destruction. Astrid looked to Scarlette to see the pain on her features, what had this woman done before?

"You guys are over-reacting," a voice chimed in.

Octavia. Astrid's spine shivered at the young woman's voice as she walked in to look outside. Octavia scanned the area and shrugged, "From what my mother told me before, she was just Liam's second wife. She didn't take Liam away from you and even stayed close to Emma after her and Liam finally got together. Which, from what I was told, was a lot slower than Emma jumping right into Oscar's bed after she broke it off with Liam. In any case, it's kind of interesting from recent turn of events."

"Your mother is weeping over her lover, how exactly do you find this entertaining?" Astrid raised a brow.

"Because my mother has no room to talk," Octavia shrugged, "She had my father killed so she's kind of in the same boat with Lauchlain."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 pm
"Yet like your mother, ours was forced toward Liam. Ours was strong enough to reject him before he put the ring on. You don't know what went on behind closed doors. He didn't want her either. Just the power she had. Our mother was sole heir to the Vampire crown. Think about it Octavia. What damage a Lycan could do as King of the vampires." Scarlette hissed. She opened her mouth to say more but Sebastian's look silenced her. "We should go to Lauchlain. He'll need us."

"Why?" Lauchalin asked with a smile his body already healing. "Because, if I didn't take the full force she would have gutted you in front of me." He lifted his hand to cup her cheek. "I didn't ant that. I never want that." His eyes turned to the retreating Armies. Isolde may have tried to stay close to the children. But Liam wanted nothing to to do with them. She may be stronger than I, but she's no match for Emma-" He gave a hiss of pain as he felt his broken ribs pop back into place.

Locke thanked the Great Mother that Nyx wasn't here. She'd have tore Isolde a new one and started a war at hearing someone slander the kind woman who raised her as her own. He wanted too as well. But Lauchlain didn't give the order. So instead He and the tri-breed spat in the wake of Isolde. They may have been Northern wolves. But his pack were Tri-breeds. The Notherner's were out matched. "Leader." one of them whispered. "I'm so hungry, why can't we eat them?"
"The king didn't give us the order. If the rest advanced we'd move but they didn't. Stay put until their scent goes away." Locke hissed in response eyes flashing in command.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 pm
"Neither of you would know what happened behind my mother's door," Octavia's eyes glowered towards the twins, "Yours was weak enough to break something that could've meant more if she had only waited. Yet, then again, my mother was strong enough to manipulate my adulterous father and profit of his misdeeds and have more than yours could ever imagine."

Octavia smirked as she walked passed them, "At least my mother never gave birth to a b*****d. For all the world knows, she just a kind widow that is going to restart her life. Yours...well, we all know how crazy yours gets."

Even Astrid winced at Octavia's remark. She had seen what Emma could do and how lethal she could be at the drop of a dime, especially when Oscar's memories were swiped and Nyx first came into the picture.

"Emma would not have stood a chance," Luna sighed, everyone made it seem like Emma was invincible to everything and everyone when she was really not even stronger than Anya, and even that vampiress was thousands of years older than Emma, "Let's get you back inside."

Luna carried him on her back carefully back into the castle where she took him to the medic corridor, and placing him on a bed to examine his wounds. They weren't bad and already starting to heal. She sat next to his bed when she scented her daughter coming down. Octavia scanned Lauchlain before glancing to her mother, "We've been summoned by Uncle Alexei. He claims that it's getting too rough over here and wants us to return."

She had to admit, things were starting to get pretty rough in Emma's domain. There were constant screaming matches and now there could be more bloodshed. The last thing Luna wanted was for Octavia to see this lifestyle compared to what she was used to seeing. Their family was more of a mafia since their time in Rome, Italy and seeing the bloodshed up close was different for a change. Luna sat back in her chair and sighed, "Perhaps it is getting bad over here. I'll send you to Alexei's and i'll remain here. There's still a great deal to do with helping an heir to be chosen and I can't let my niece and nephew go through this alone."

"Your nieces and nephews are with Alexei," Octavia raised a brow.

"Emma is my sister," Luna explained, "By marriage. That indicates that Sebastian and Scarlette are my niece and my nephew. Right now they are supposed to be choosing the rightful heir. If it were my mother's way, she would have Sebastian on the throne. However, Scarlette has been here the longest since Sebastian was sent away. In my opinion, Scarlette is more fit to rule."

"Mother..." Octavia's face was filled with worry.

"If i'm anything like my mother, I won't be getting in harms way without a fight," Luna patted her daughters cheek, "Besides, I still have the entire Italian mafia at my disposal. I'd like to see anything happen without my knowing."

Octavia smiled before looking back at Lauchlain. She patted his arm, "You better not give my mother a hard time. She did the smart thing by walking away before so she could have the ability to walk back now. Give her up, and you will be giving up your life."

Luna smiled as her daughter walked away to head back to Alexei's. She turned her chair towards Lauchlain's as her eyes dimmed slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:16 pm
"Spoilt chit!" Sebastian spat as Octavia left. She didn't see it. Didn't see what their mother had to go through. That vampire's father was hurtful through actions. Emma was hurt through words. "The sooner she's gone the better."

"Don't say that." Scarlette hissed. "She's just ignorant. We pity the ignorant. Remember? Those who don't have a front seat never know the truth."

"You sound like Grandma." Sebastian frowned. "You know, before she died."

"God and she was the most rotten to mum."

Lauchlain frowned a little bit. Emma was a god to the Lycans. Though Isolde and the triplets hated her, the other's wouldn't go against the one who saved their lives from Katja and Anya's Reign of horror. He sat knowing the wounds were now superficial. "Once Scarlette takes the throne things will calm down. This is normal pack behaviour." He turned his eyes to Octavia. "Scarlette and Sebastian are your cousins too. Show some respect." He gave a little hiss as he tugged a tender muscle too quickly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 pm
"Show some respect to my daughter," Luna protested to Lauchlain as she pulled away from him, "Even as my ex-husbands child, she is still my eldest. She understands her place her, don't undermine her any further."

Luna sprayed herself with a slight perfume she bought in Rome and turned to Lauchlain, "Besides, I plan for her to marry someone she loves whether it be vampire or lycan. I don't know what she likes just yet."

Astrid gazed further down at the landscape and turned back to the twins. She wouldn't argue further, but enough to know she understood. The witch's gaze fell unto Scarlette, she remembered being retreated to Queen Anya's ruling and how they perceived the small family. Astrid nodded to herself, "Perhaps we should call upon the Midnight Queen for help on these times. She may not stand well with the Lycans, but she can at least help with the smaller differences.?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:50 pm
Lauchlain sighed. "I know, I know." He replied. "It's just. . ." He sniffed her perfume and smiled a little. "They're family. I don't like seeing family hate on each other all the time. That's all I'm saying."

Sebastian's face paled. No. . . if his grandmother discovered how he treated Scarlette he was going to get hell!

"You want to summon Nanna?" Scarlette asked with a grin. "I haven't seen Nanna in ages!!! I think we should summon her! I want to see her and tell her about Keagan!" She gushed then blushed darkly and turned to him. "If. . . If that's okay with you Keagan."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 pm
She felt it in her bloods; her daughters' strife. Alexei would always be safe, but his sisters... They would always fight. Celia would strive against those who thought about her with her strength. Then there was little Luna, poor little, weak Luna. Anya knew her little Luna was no longer weak. While her husband was away on his trip, she arranged her coach to drive her to her little Luna. It was a trip that was much overdue. Those lycans never treated her little Luna with the respect she deserved for deserting her people and marrying that wretched man, Leonardo.

When her carriage arrived, Anya was greeted to snarls and grunts from those lycans. She paid them no attention as she passed them and came face to face with a servant, "I have come to see my daughters, Emma and Luna. State where they are."

"The lady Luna is with her lover in her room, and the High Mother is with her husband and legitimate daughter in hiding," the servant grumbled to Anya, "Not that it's any of your business, vampire scum."

"Vampire...scum?" Anya raised a brow, "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

"The one who killed my kin," the servant snarled angrily.

"The one who killed you kin for killing mine," Anya turned her once soft gaze into a glare, "Fetch my daughter before I fetch your heart onto a platter."

The servant stood still, "Your orders mean nothing to me."

Anya grumbled to herself before going to look for Luna herself.

Keagan gave a weak, soft smile to Scarlette, "I would love to meet your Nanna, anything to make you happy, my sweet."

He was growing fonder and fonder of Scarlette, he didn't know if he loved her just yet, but all Keagan could think about was that he wanted to protect her with his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 pm
Scarlette blushed darkly and kissed his cheek. Her pounding heart stopped in her throat when she heard Anya's voice. "Nanna's here!" She breathed racing out of the room. "NANNA~!!!" Scarlette cried rushing and hugging Anya with bruising force. "I missed you Nanna!" She turned her eyes to the servant, her eyes narrowed. "Why didn't you bring her to us?"

"I. . . Well!!!" He spluttered.

"You're relieved today!" Scarlette growled, then returned her happy gaze to Anya. "Come! Come Nanna! I want you to meet someone!!" She gushed tugging Anya toward her rooms. "But, be nice to Sebby. He's been through enough."

Sebastian just sat in his spot. He wanted to rush to his Nanna too, but he was afraid she'd hit him for his actions.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:55 pm
Scarlette and Sebastian were just like tiny Emma's. Anya was comforted in knowing they were safe with her step-daughter's personality. When she was greeted into the room, her eyes went straight to Sebastian first. Emma had written to her about his actions towards Scarlette and others, sending him away to think about his isolation. This was not the same boy Anya used to play with when he was much younger. Instead, this was a man that was seeking forgiveness from his past. Anya understood Sebastian's arrival and went to him first, kneeling in front of him to hold him softly against her, "I have missed your hugs, Sebby. You have never left my thoughts all these years."

There were footsteps approaching, Anya recognized the scent. Astrid entered the room and immediately went into a deep curtsy when Anya stood to see the witch. The young witch kept her gaze to the floor, "My Queen! It's an honor to be in your presence again!"

"Queen?" Keagan raised a brow, "But...i'm confused."

"Alexei is her son," Astrid whispered to Keagan, "This is Queen Anya."

"Queen Mother now," Anya smiled softly, "Now that Alexei is king, I have retired my title to just Queen Mother."

Luna stopped in her tracks. Why was her mother here? She couldn't face her now. Her mother was her biggest supporter into marrying Leonardo, and her mother would know why she was now a widow. Luna glanced to Lauchlain with a sympathetic look, "It looks like my mother has come to see her extended family. Can't say i'm surprised. I'd be curious too if my daughter left with her husband and only to find out he's dead not even a day later."

She had to face her eventually. Luna kissed Lauchlain's hand, "She'll find me later. I think i'll stay-"

"Ma'am," a lycan opened the door to the room, "The vampiric queen is here to see you."

"On second thought..." Luna gulped as she stood, "Very well, assist Lauchlain with his healing and help him to my mother. She would be delighted to see him as well."

"Yes'm," the lycan went to Lauchlain as Luna went up the stairs to see her mother.

Anya was pleased to see her grandchildren and their respected mates, but her thoughts were to her daughter. She was worried as to why Leonardo's sudden death and her staying here. Lauchlain wasn't the type to forgive and even Emma stated she wouldn't forgive Luna for marrying someone else. When Luna finally entered the room, all went silent. Anya felt the fury in her rise as her daughter had the audacity to not even wear her wedding ring.

"Mother," Luna gave a respectful curtsy.

"Luna," Anya put on her best smile as she approached her, "You look well. I must ask, though, where is your mourning attire?"

When Luna didn't respond, Anya turned to the others, "I would love to talk to you all shortly. I need to have a word privately with Luna."

Luna followed her mother out of the room and down the hall. She guessed her mother was looking for a more private room to have their 'discussion'. Anya found a suitable room where she locked the door behind her to keep it just between her and Luna. Luna opened her mouth to speak, but Anya spoke first, "How dare you. You made a promise through sickness and health, and through the good and the miserable. I didn't even arrange this for you! How could you throw away your good name!?"

"I wasn't happy, Mother!" Luna protested, finally able to voice her opinion, "The council wanted me to marry him, yes it was the choice I made, but I thought it would be a little bit easier!"

"Marriage is never easy!" Anya growled as she held the wedding ring Conrad had given her, "Do you think being married to Conrad was easy? But I would never kill him."

"You love him! I tried to love Leonardo, I tried to see passed his affairs and his other children, I really did try. Father never fooled around on you, he never flaunted his other families in your face," Luna teared up from the memory.

Anya didn't say a word for a few moments to allow Luna to collect herself. She then took a breath, "When you had told me, as a child, you were going to marry Leonardo, I knew it wasn't a good idea. But, you presented the argument to me in a way that made me hopeful. You have broken your promise not only to me, but your husband, your children, and your husband's homeland. I can only hope that you plan on living the rest of your life as a widow and not entangle yourself with anyone else."

The look of fear gave way to Anya's own fear. Anya shook her head, "I will not allow you to be with him anymore, Luna. I am not just your mother, I am also your Queen. If you killed Leonardo to be with Lauchlain, you made a grave decision. You are forbidden from seeing him again."

Luna felt her knees shake. She could not believe this. Her world was crashing all about her. Anya's eyes softened as she held her daughter, "You will forgive me and understand one day. It is for the best."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff