Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi would blink a bit when the other said he was able to impress ladies. His face would turn a light shade of pink at the notion and shook his head a little bit "Oh no! I just...well...it was just, well...a field I'm well versed in...and small children just need a bit of patience is all..." he began to ramble on embarrassed before realizing he might have been talking about the Mothers of the children and he shook his head even more "I..I'm also sure that um...Oh dear..." he stated flustering himself even more over the entire thing as he felt more and more foolish before finally taking a deep breath to calm himself down "I had only meant to...stop the kids from fighting, it was simply unintentional if their Mother's were impressed...not that there's anything wrong with that..." he spoke a bit softly as the raven haired man avoided eye contact with him.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The poor man was embarrassed as hell with Chester's remark. The DJ waved a hand, trying his best to clarify some stuff as well. "D-don't worry. I know you just want to make sure that the fighting has to be stopped in any way possible, and that your intentions are mostly on a platonic level," he spoke, hoping to get the message across. Tiffany was able to meet the two balls together as she resumed playing with them, though a small mewl escaped her lips, mainly due to enjoyment alongside her master being in a good conversation. "Anyway, care to tell me your name, mister? I'm Chester," he grinned, offering his hand for the other to possibly shake as a way to introduce each other.

Mood: mostly good, outspoken
Company: Tiffany, the young man
Money: $82.00 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC: Chester's T-shirt. Sorry if it's short.

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi listened to the other speak and Izumi would slowly raise his eyes a bit to meet the others. He would then offer a small smile before nodding his head a bit "I..I'm sorry...I just...get very easily...ehm...flustered" he tried to think of the best way to describe it and the young man would then look at Chester when he introduced himself and he would nod his head a bit and reach his own hand out and take the others "Pleased to meet you Chester, I'm Izumi...." he offered another small smile before glancing down and chuckling a bit at the design of his shirt "I like your shirt...it has a neat design.." he would compliment the other as he found the panda on a turntable to be a bit adorable to say the least.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:
[  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:18 am
User Image

The compliment about the t-shirt induced a small laugh from Chester himself, "Thankfully, I bought that for a reasonable price. Nothing too fancy, plus it fits my style." After that, Tiffany let out another small mewl, meaning she wanted his attention. "Oh, Tiffany wants to have a walk with me. I'll be right back," he spoke to Izumi, before heading back to his spot to pick up the toys and stashing them back in his bag, retrieving a leash compatible to the cat's harness. He then clipped it on Tiffany and stood up, making sure that the cat felt comfortable before the strolling commenced.

Tiffany's tail continued to wag casually as Chester cooed her, and she purred in reply. It was a sign that she was feeling happy about the activity. The DJ knew that Izumi would be pleased at the sight, considering that he was chill about the cat and all that.

Company: Tiffany, Izumi
OOC: Chester's T-shirt. Sorry if it's short.

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi would smile and chuckle a little bit when Chester explained that it fit his style and he would nod his head a bit "I certainly does fit you" he didn't know the other too well but the shirt without a doubt seemed to fit him almost perfectly. He would then watch as the cat called for his attention and Izumi couldn't help but smile a small bit at the sight and nodded his head. Once the other began walking his cat Izumi would sit down under the tree and reach into his kimono to pull out the mystery novel he was still working on and began to read it in peace.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:36 pm
User Image

ꍟᐯ꒒ꀤꌗ ꍟ. ꌗꃅꀤꌃꂦꂦ꓄
☤☭╠════════════════╬╬════════════════╣☭☤
"Keep yourself cool when the storm is rough,

Company: Status: Single Wallet: $5500 Home: 1222 Pasadena Housing District Profile: Dossier Mood: Restful Outfit: Blue short sleeve hoodie, sleeveless olive buttondown shirt, gray dirty jeans, steel toe with shin length socks

because when you takes things slow, everything goes in your pace."
╠════════════════════════════════╣

The time spent by himself wasn't all to bothersome or disheartening as Elvis buries himself in a recent novel he acquired. Nothing much from the people around nor the crowd that passes by every so often, save for a raggedy looking individual who came across Elvis at his little picnic site. The withered man asked for a few simple change for kindness, though Elvis didn't have any to offer which seemed to sadden the poor man, yet he humbly bowed and thanked Elvis for his consideration; until he was stopped by him.

Instead of spare change or a little pocket money, Elvis had given the withered fellow a couple sandwiches and a slightly cool bottle of water, smiling vibrantly and lifting the old man's spirits, he thanked Elvis for the kind gesture and was shooed quite playfully by Elvis which earned an old man's chuckle as he left thanking Elvis once again. The young man simply tittered as he sees a slight spring in the man's step as he pushes his cart and goes on his way. A contented sigh escapes his breath as Elvis looks around the park one last time before packing his things and heads off.

╠════════════════════════════════╣

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

The sauntering lasted for only five minutes, and Chester unfastened the leash off Tiffany's harness, leading the cat to just lie down on the grass. Noticing that Izumi was watching them closely, he grinned, "She's definitely a friendly cat, though she can get a bit antsy whenever she senses something wrong. There are a few times wherein she hisses whenever there are burglars coming around to steal something and I had to karate chop them out cold." Truly, he hated it, hence he made sure that his house was extra secure, more so at night because of his shifts at Neon Lights. "Oh, right, Izumi, do you have any pets in your house?" he asked, hands linked behind his own head as he connected the other's stare with a sideward glance.

Sure enough, Chester wouldn't be there for long at the park. He would have to prepare for his shift at Neon Lights tonight once he would arrive back home. But still, he wouldn't mind Izumi tagging along if the other would be okay with it.

Company: Tiffany, Izumi
OOC: Chester's T-shirt.

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:33 am
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Patrick & Hiro【Outfit:】Reluctant Day Out【Funds:】$936.75

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald watched in silent at the display of Patrick's abilities. Ever since moving to this city and witnessing some of the more.. otherworldly inhabitants, he wanted to learn more about them. It was stuff like out of the books he would read in the little downtime he had. He gave a small hum as he listened to his companion go on about the underground. Even if those things sounded interesting, he still had some hangups about it and so would still probably avoid it for a while. Oz looked up at the question and gave a half shrug. "Oh I don't mind.. If I remember correctly I live in the Ombre district. he replied softly, reflecting the ironic circumstances of living there given the definition of the world. It certainly wasn't lost on him.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Book 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】Sorry for the wait dearie, I kinda burned myself out a bit. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:41 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I have to be pretty low key about my actions or else it'll attract unwanted attention and be accused I didn't do wrong" said Patrick based on past experience. "Although if I do something helpful majority of people don;t notice" he said while watching his kitten having fun practicing climbing. He smiles a little, "I happen to live in that district too. Originally when I lived in a different district, but it was too much room for someone who rarely has guests over" he said to Ozwald. "Sorry if I'm sharing too much. I tend to ramble on about things" he apologizes looking down a bit. "Do you have a favorite place in town or the outskirts yet?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:apologetic.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $573.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Ozwald.

KawaiiYukiHime
((OOC: That's alright))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:04 am
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi blinked in surprise when Chester spoke of burglars but chucked softly at how he dispatched them "Karate chop? Are you a black belt of some kind?" the way he said it made it seem somewhat like a joke but also genuinely curious. The fact that there were burglars made Izumi a bit nervous to say the least, he sometimes did nighttime gardening due to the peace and quiet. He might have to rethink that if that were the case. Izumi would then shake his head no when the other asked him a question "No, I live alone completely." he started "I haven't had the time to think about getting pets..." truthfully the thought just hadn't crossed the young mans mind, maybe a larger dog might be in order though...but the again dogs tended to tear yards apart. That was something he didn't want to deal with, his garden was one of the few things he took pride in.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:36 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                                      「 ☞ LOCATION: Anywhere xx「 ☞ APPAREL: Hot Date

Millie scrolled her way through her phone, mindlessly trolling through her feeds and taking the odd quiz here and there. It was a lazy day after the big event yesterday. She would normally be working on a Friday night, everyone would, as the weekends were usually the busiest. Her coworkers may be, but she requested the day off just so she wouldn't have to work a Friday for once. She would be going back in tomorrow, but she just hadn't felt like working today. Of course, she wouldn't tell Bree that. The woman may have been a free spirit type, but she was still her boss. As Millie was mindlessly scrolling through her phone, she let her thoughts wander onto the woman she had met the night before when she came across a few different quizzes that pretended to find your true love; or things of that nature. True love? Did she even believe in that stuff? She had one boyfriend years ago that she had thought was 'the one', but not to him. He ended things because he wasn't getting enough; according to him. Tipping her head as she shrugged off the memory, she went back to wondering about the witch Esmee. She blushed a few times remembering her blundering attempt at flirting, while not flirting.

When she began to find the things on her phone boring, she put on her music and slid the phone into her back pocket to play for everyone to hear. She forgot her headphones, otherwise it would have been just for her. Man! It was hot out! Millie wiped her brow as she squinted her eyes to look up at the sky and gave a tired and heavy sigh. "Kitty~" she cooed as she looked back to what was in front of her. Quickly, but cautiously, she made her way up to the cat so as not to startle it. She absolutely adored cats! Owning two herself, she would have way more if it wouldn't have made her look like a crazy cat lady. Maybe she'd get a new kitten anyways. As she drew closer to the black cat, she inched her way up to it and hoped it was friendly. When she was still about a foot away from the cat, she dropped down to balance on the balls of her feet and stretched out her hand as she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $990.25 xxxx

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Patrick & Hiro【Outfit:】Reluctant Day Out【Funds:】$936.75

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald frowned a bit as he listened to Patrick, even though he's only talked to the man twice now he didn't think he was that bad a person. Then again he knew from experience that there was way more to a person than what lied on the surface. When he heard that his companion lived in the same district he gave his typical lazy half smile. That would make two people that he's met that were his neighbors. "Oh? Which district did you live in before? he asked curiously. "Ah no need to be sorry, honestly I like to hear other people talk about themselves." Which was true, partly because he liked to learn about people and partly because it meant he didn't have to talk about himself. Oz looked up at the sky through the leaves of the tree and shrugged. "Well I honestly haven't been to many places, but I rather like the bookstore and library. I'm pretty much a bit bookworm." he said with a chuckle.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Book 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:12 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Etoile, people with a lot money can afford to live there" Patrick answered. Felt moving from that district was for the best for him and Hiro. "Good to know. Although I wouldn't want to overshare about some stuff about myself" he replied. "That's cool" he commented. "I tend to hang around outdoors like here, the beach and the forest on the island" he admits. Given what he is, it makes sense that he spends a lot of time with outdoor environments. "There used to be a second hand store in the downtown or shopping area that had some good stuff like books for affordable prices. Noticed it was gone when I want to go by there one day. Really did like that place. I would have done anything possible to keep running if I had known it was going to shut down like that" he said and sighed.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $573.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Ozwald.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:35 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②иם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑦
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

By default Patrick and Hiro arrived to their spot to their usual, secluded routine of visiting the park. "The weather forecast says there will be a storm this week. If its on a weekday, we will probably stay home, but on a weekend then spend it indoors somewhere in town" he pondered a bit. Rolled out a large worn out, patched up looking blanket with a checkered pattern on the ground for them to lay out on instead of grass or a bench. Stretched out under the shade the tree nearby is providing onto the blanket.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games