Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"P-please..."
*Zudhred responds weekly.*
"Don't let him escape... don't let him kill any more people... Don't let him put anybody else through what he put me and your niece through..."
*A single tear then runs down Zudhred's left cheek.*

"Dinnae worrry, Zudhred, Ah won't. Ye rest, noo. Recover yer strength. Ah wan ye at yer best, if we are tae fight again..."
*Aidar answers, looking at Tyrius with hatred in his blue human eyes.*

"I think not..."
*Tyrius says, smiling wickedly.*
"I've already wasted enough of my time, fighting Zudhred, and I am not about to waste any more, fighting you as well."
*With those words, Tyrius throws open his cape and holds up what appears to be a shining star in his right hand that illuminates the whole area, like a small silver sun.*

"Arrrrgh!!!"
*The moment that the silver rays shine upon Aidar, he falls to his hands and knees whimpering in pain, as if an irresistible powerful gravity is upon him, pressing him down.*

*Erinys also collapses.*
"It hurts... It hurts! I feel so weak..."
*Erinys groans.*
"The pain!"
*Zudhred gasps.*
"What IS that!?"

"Silverite!"
*Aidar gasps.*

"Yes..."
*Tyrius laughs.*
"Your own creation! Crystalized silver, irradiated in space! You pitiful fool! it never even occurred to you that the information that your friend Bennett got about Dr.9's development of it in his lab in space was deliberately leaked to you, so you would come and try to destroy it! It required only one final ingredient for it's completion... Radiation!... And you and that fool, Bennett PROVIDED IT, when you blew up the labs atomic reactor, you not only irradiated the crystal, but you scattered this poison all across Gaia in the form of meteorites!"
*Tyrius then laughs manically.*
"Oh, the delicious irony that in the end, you will die by your own action, which have given birth to your greatest bane! This lovely gem, will vaporize any Werewolf it comes in contact with, but, But Lycans and their non human kin, such as you will only be weakened by it's silver light and slowly, painfully, poisoned by it's radiation!"
*Shifting the crystal into his left hand and holding it aloft, he then begins to reach out to Aidar with his right hand.*
"But, I will not wait for you to die from the radiation."
*Tyrius says, with an evil chuckle.*
"As is traditional in the Demon World, I will instead take your head!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"I think not..."
*Tyrius says, smiling wickedly.*
"I've already wasted enough of my time, fighting Zudhred, and I am not about to waste any more, fighting you as well."
*With those words, Tyrius throws open his cape and holds up what appears to be a shining star in his right hand that illuminates the whole area, like a small silver sun.*

"Arrrrgh!!!"
*The moment that the silver rays shine upon Aidar, he falls to his hands and knees whimpering in pain, as if an irresistible powerful gravity is upon him, pressing him down.*

*Erinys also collapses.*
*Erinys groans.*
"The pain!"
*Zudhred gasps.*
"What IS that!?"

"Silverite!"
*Aidar gasps.*

"Yes..."
*Tyrius laughs.*
"Your own creation! Crystalized silver, irradiated in space! You pitiful fool! it never even occurred to you that the information that your friend Bennett got about Dr.9's development of it in his lab in space was deliberately leaked to you, so you would come and try to destroy it! It required only one final ingredient for it's completion... Radiation!... And you and that fool, Bennett PROVIDED IT, when you blew up the labs atomic reactor, you not only irradiated the crystal, but you scattered this poison all across Gaia in the form of meteorites!"
"Oh, the delicious irony that in the end, you will die by your own action, which have given birth to your greatest bane! This lovely gem, will vaporize any Werewolf it comes in contact with, but, But Lycans and their non human kin, such as you will only be weakened by it's silver light and slowly, painfully, poisoned by it's radiation!"
*Shifting the crystal into his left hand and holding it aloft, he then begins to reach out to Aidar with his right hand.*

*Erinys now reverted to his normal form begins to slowly crawl toward Tyrius, desperate to stop him.*
"Noooo..."
*He groans.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:46 pm
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Erinys also collapses.*
*Erinys groans.*
"The pain!"
*Zudhred gasps.*
"What IS that!?"

"Silverite!"
*Aidar gasps.*

"Yes..."
*Tyrius laughs.*

*Erinys now reverted to his normal form begins to slowly crawl toward Tyrius, desperate to stop him.*
"Noooo..."
*He groans.*

He stepped forward and gave a mocking bow. "Well if His Majesty is too good to fight the Icewolves, then pray tell who you deem worthy to face?"

*Tyrius looks at the Elf as if he is a cockroach.*
"You are are all beneath me."
*Tyrius answers coldly.*
"No one has ever been able to defeat me."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Erinys also collapses.*
*Erinys groans.*
"The pain!"
*Zudhred gasps.*
"What IS that!?"

"Silverite!"
*Aidar gasps.*

"Yes..."
*Tyrius laughs.*

"Noooo..."
*He groans.*

He stepped forward and gave a mocking bow. "Well if His Majesty is too good to fight the Icewolves, then pray tell who you deem worthy to face?"

*Tyrius answers coldly.*

"Ye lie..."
*Aidar gasps."
"King Belial did it... He defeated ye an exiled ye tae THIS world..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:52 am
*Luminova looks up into her beloved Shadow Knight's armored face.*
"Beloved..."
*She says.*
"We MUST get that stone away from Tyrius! Lord Aidar's life depends on it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:59 am
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Yes..."
*Tyrius laughs.*

"Noooo..."
*He groans.*

*Tyrius answers coldly.*

"Ye lie..."
*Aidar gasps."

*Tyrius pulls his hand back in shock as he looks down at the Burning Icewolf. His face then becomes twisted with hatred, exposing his fangs and his hand shoots back out and grabs the Burning Icewolf's head as he screams in rage.*
"DIE, YOU MISERABLE VERMIN!!!"

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:18 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Yes..."
*Tyrius laughs.*

"Noooo..."
*He groans.*

*Tyrius answers coldly.*

"Ye lie..."
*Aidar gasps."

*Tyrius pulls his hand back in shock as he looks down at the Burning Icewolf. His face then becomes twisted with hatred, exposing his fangs and his hand shoots back out and grabs the Burning Icewolf's head as he screams in rage.*
*Warping in between Tyrius and Aidar, Jack manifests his lance and thrusts it towards Tyrius's left arm aimed at the gem... While he uses his right leg to kick Tyrius in his ribs forcing him back a bit making him loose his grip on Aidar. And with an enraged and annoyed voice:* "Ive had enough of this cheesy, annoying, banter, and above all else, getting ignored. Tyrius, so help me big V, if I hear you say one more thing from that wang warmer you call a mouth, Im going to mutilate you, disembowel you, and rearrange your face, just because I can." *With that, Jacks eyes glow red and an immense aura of hate and anger radiate off him.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Yes..."
*Tyrius laughs.*

"Noooo..."
*He groans.*

*Tyrius answers coldly.*

"Ye lie..."
*Aidar gasps."

As quickly as a serpent's strike, he drew his bow and fired an arrow that lodged itself in the hand that held Aidar, while another arrow found its mark in his left shoulder. "Let him go. I will not ask again and the next arrow will see its way to your throat. Come, you say we are beneath you, yet you still turn your attention to destroy us. Choose one of us to combat, for it has been too long since you tasted the bitter dredges of defeat."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:12 pm
OOC: Tyrius has complained to me, not knowing exactly what to do about Jack, as he has essentially been identified as a god modding character, who would fight unfairly, if not given a set of rules to follow. Such characters are not tollerated in this RP.. So, after consulting with Nura, the real life best friend of Homac, I have thought long and hard about this and have come to these decisions...
1. Burning Icewolf, who also has a fair understanding of jack's abilities, has said that he is a lot Dragonball Z's Majin Buu, able to regenerate from anything and almost everything, including being blasted to bits. He'll just reform, as if his body is made of putty.... That being said, I have decided that jacks body should work exactly like Majin Buu's which means that although his regenerative abilities may make him seem invincible, they can be ovr taxed, if he his hit hard enough and often enough, but to do it would take tremendous force. Tyrius has the power to do this, but not the raw strength. I think that actually evens things out pretty fairly.

2. According to Nura, Jack is vulnerable to magic it will negate his regeneration. Not completely, but enough to where numerous exposures can wear him down. After long consideration, I have decided that the Dark Force, or Dark Power, though similar to ki and other natural energies, such the lunar energy of Lycans and their kin, count as a form of magic, as it can bu used to perform supernatural feats, such as Devil Forgery, the art that Tyrius used to create the Beelzebub. This weaknes of Jack's regenerative powers however does not include psychic attacks, such as telepathy, or a vampire's pyrokinetic hellfire.

3. I have included a list of levels of strength, power, and speed to give the players where they measure up to one another and I considered them all very carefully and fairly

Tyrius
Strength:*****
---Power:***********
---Speed:**********
Tyrius is very power S++ class demon. He was already a very powerful A Class demon, when he first began his campaign to conquer the Demon World. he had no known equal, until he was defeat by the Devil Prince, Belial
and exiled to Gaia. He then built power on Gaia and began a campaign to invade the Demon World, consuming the resting forces to increase his own power to the point he rose to Class S-. In the final battle he consumed the devil King, Bael, and rose to Class S, but was them miraculously defeated, slain and sealed away in a vault that was buried deep away.

Vampires have a uncanny ability to grow stronger, or rather more powerful. Their power increases with every fight and if they are slain, they eventually come back from the dead far more powerful than before. They also grow more powerful with age and Tyrius has had over 7,000 years in his vaulted tomb to ripen. That makes him officially the oldest vampire alive, a living fossil. The average elder vampires are describe as being "very powerful, almost invincible", yet not one of them has ever reached the age that Tyrus have, they had always eventually fallen victim to war or assassination, around 3,000 to 4000. Tyrius was protected from such fates and continuously grew more powerful, hibernating in his tomb for all the millennia.
The green star is an indication that Tyrius's level of power has gone off the charts and counts as a whole other ten black stars. THAT's how powerful he is. Though luckily, it is difficult for him to use his full power. In his normal form, He is only at 50%, Blood of the bat is at 60% and Blood of the Dragon 70%. as a vampire he draws power from darkness and receives a huge boost when fighting at night, and it is currently night. Luckily, there is currently a moon and stars out, so he wouldn't normally receive as big of a boost that he would on a starless new moon. Unfortunately, the fight with Zudhred has created a snow storm and clouds that have blacked out these luminaries. But, the light being given off by the Silverite is clearly dampening his power intake.

He is also at the peak level of strength for a man sized inhuman life form. He can't get physically stronger, which why he couldn't match Zudhred in strength His Blood of the Dragon form, which is stronger than the demon form, Blood of the Bat, can uncres his strength, but only be another star. He does however, enhance his physical attacks with raw energy, to increase the damage.

Zudhred
Strength:******
---Power:********
---Speed:*****
Zudhred is a mutant with an unnatural ability to absorb and contain far more lunar energy than the average Lycan, the more powerful pure bred demon ancestors of Werewolves. Like Burning Icewolf, this excess energy causes Zudhred's muscles to swell, increasing his strength beyond natural levels. By increasing the levels of energy inside his body he can potentially, triple or even quadruple his level of physical strength. This is why he was stronger than Tyrius. He also has a natural talent for magic and although his natural speed is inferior to Tyrius's he was able to use speed enhancing magic and teleportaion spells to hold his own. His energy output was not all that impressive to Tyrius, a nuisance at best, any any minor damage that Zudhred could manage to inflict, Tyrius was able to easily undo, by deconstructing himself into a cloud of bats and then reconstructing himself fully healed, though it would deplete a little of his energy reserves to do so. it did, however devastate him when Zudhred used magic to enable himself to absorb the dark energy of Tyrius's Devil cannon and turn it back at him. Zudhred high level of combat experience also enabled Zudred to predict accurately guess Tyrius's movements and even out smart him. If jot for that, Zudhred never would have stood a chance.

Burning Icewolf
Strength: ?
---Power: ?
---Speed: ?
Like Erynis, Burning Icewolf is a half Lycan Half Vampire Vrykolaks. As such he has the powers of both and can naturally draw power from both darkness and the moon, making him far more powerful than either Vampire or Lycan. Born a Werewolf, he inherited vampiric blood from his human mother who was of Vampiric descent and grew up never knowing how to be a vampire. So, when his Vampiric blood awakened, he was unable to learn all the abilities of a vampire, such has shape shifting and flight. He is however able to tap into their stabilizes to move unbelievably fast, also called "warping", and hellfire, as well as tap into the darkness for extra energy. He was then later infused with the blood of a true Vampire, to remove his Human part along with it's weakness, leaving behind only his Lycan and Vampiric sides, but strangely, he still kept his human looking eyes. He has also learned to tap into a far greater source of power than darkness and the moon... The sun. The sun imbues him with unbelievable levels of energy that greatly increase his natural levels of strength, power, and speed, much like Zudhred. But, unlike Zudred, Burning Icewolf was not born a mutant and doesn't have a natural ability to store extra energy, This has proven to be both a weakness and an advantage against Zudhred. Unlike Zudhred, who only stretches his limits of his body to absorb excess energy, Burning Icewolf has had to keep adapting his body to absorb and store more and more and has even been known to over power himself and fall into a comatose state while his body slowly adapts to be able to handle the immense energy. As a result, not even the Burning Icewolf himself knows his own limits, or if he even has any. Becuase of the threat this presented to GHOST, they created the Silverite crystals to even the playing field.

Sha
Strength:****
---Power:*********
---Speed:**
I do not know much about Sha, except that he is an Elf and also appears to be a powerful mage. I do not know much about his level of experience, except if I remember correctly, he claims to have once been a dark lord, himself. So, I am giving him a very high level of power, or magic, just one star below the top. Judging from his appearance, I would guess that Sha tends to use magic more than his physical strength, so I gave him one star less than max, that's still fairly strong for an Elf. Elves also aren't really that fast, they're faster than humans, but not faster than Wargs and a Warg is about 3 stars on speed. I hope that Sha finds these levels sfeed of the emotions of as many people as Tyrius .

Jack
---Power:******
From what understand, Jack is some what of a wild card. I almost gave him all question marks, because Jack's levels change according to the situation. However, the thing about jack is that his levels rise or fall to some what reflect the levels of those of the allies around him and what they are current displaying. In addition to this, Jack feeds and draws power from the negative emotions of others, such as fear and rage, and emotion that is that is currently responsible for an individual being in an unhappy state. Ho once boasted off panel that he is just as powerful as Tyrius, but that is not that case as to do that he would have to feed of the negative emotions of as many people as Tyrius can possibly kill in a single attack. Because Tyrius can slaughter whole armies, literally thousands of people, in such an attack, Jack would have to would have to feed from that many at the most to match Tyrius's power. Since there is only a handful of people present, that is not the current case. It would be diffrent is the entire populace watching them on the News were to fall into dispare upon seeing Zudhred and the Burning Icewolf's defeats, unfortunately, the the news cam's batteries have died and the public doesn't know.

Jack has also boasted off panel that he is as powerful or strong as Zudhred. Again, that is not the case, because for one thing, Zudhred's levels are supposed to be abnormal and very difficult to reach. Still I think it quite fair that he at least be close to Zudhred's levels.

I gave him four stars on strength, because the small size of his 11 year old body limits him. and a question mark on speed, because as far as I know, it has no limit. (but that doesn't men that it's impossible to hit him.) I believe I've been quite generous in giving him six stars on power. it's fairly powerful not quite as powerful as Zudhred, but close, and very impressive, given his size, and also the level of power is an indication of your level of raw energy, not what you can do with it. When it comes to power, ingenuity and creativity can be very powerful X factors.

Ragnarok
Power: ****
Speed: ***
Ragnarok can increase her levels by transforming into Dragons, but she doesn't want to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:20 pm
shapelessevil
OOC: Tyrius has complained to me, not knowing exactly what to do about Jack, as he has essentially been identified as a god modding character, who would fight unfairly, if not given a set of rules to follow. Such characters are not tollerated in this RP.. So, after consulting with Nura, the real life best friend of Homac, I have thought long and hard about this and have come to these decisions...
1. Burning Icewolf, who also has a fair understanding of jack's abilities, has said that he is a lot Dragonball Z's Majin Buu, able to regenerate from anything and almost everything, including being blasted to bits. He'll just reform, as if his body is made of putty.... That being said, I have decided that jacks body should work exactly like Majin Buu's which means that although his regenerative abilities may make him seem invincible, they can be ovr taxed, if he his hit hard enough and often enough, but to do it would take tremendous force. Tyrius has the power to do this, but not the raw strength. I think that actually evens things out pretty fairly.

2. According to Nura, Jack is vulnerable to magic it will negate his regeneration. Not completely, but enough to where numerous exposures can wear him down. After long consideration, I have decided that the Dark Force, or Dark Power, though similar to ki and other natural energies, such the lunar energy of Lycans and their kin, count as a form of magic, as it can bu used to perform supernatural feats, such as Devil Forgery, the art that Tyrius used to create the Beelzebub. This weaknes of Jack's regenerative powers however does not include psychic attacks, such as telepathy, or a vampire's pyrokinetic hellfire.

3. I have included a list of levels of strength, power, and speed to give the players where they measure up to one another and I considered them all very carefully and fairly

Tyrius
Strength:*****
---Power:***********
---Speed:**********
Tyrius is very power S++ class demon. He was already a very powerful A Class demon, when he first began his campaign to conquer the Demon World. he had no known equal, until he was defeat by the Devil Prince, Belial
and exiled to Gaia. He then built power on Gaia and began a campaign to invade the Demon World, consuming the resting forces to increase his own power to the point he rose to Class S-. In the final battle he consumed the devil King, Bael, and rose to Class S, but was them miraculously defeated, slain and sealed away in a vault that was buried deep away.

Vampires have a uncanny ability to grow stronger, or rather more powerful. Their power increases with every fight and if they are slain, they eventually come back from the dead far more powerful than before. They also grow more powerful with age and Tyrius has had over 7,000 years in his vaulted tomb to ripen. That makes him officially the oldest vampire alive, a living fossil. The average elder vampires are describe as being "very powerful, almost invincible", yet not one of them has ever reached the age that Tyrus have, they had always eventually fallen victim to war or assassination, around 3,000 to 4000. Tyrius was protected from such fates and continuously grew more powerful, hibernating in his tomb for all the millennia.
The green star is an indication that Tyrius's level of power has gone off the charts and counts as a whole other ten black stars. THAT's how powerful he is. Though luckily, it is difficult for him to use his full power. In his normal form, He is only at 50%, Blood of the bat is at 60% and Blood of the Dragon 70%. as a vampire he draws power from darkness and receives a huge boost when fighting at night, and it is currently night. Luckily, there is currently a moon and stars out, so he wouldn't normally receive as big of a boost that he would on a starless new moon. Unfortunately, the fight with Zudhred has created a snow storm and clouds that have blacked out these luminaries. But, the light being given off by the Silverite is clearly dampening his power intake.

He is also at the peak level of strength for a man sized inhuman life form. He can't get physically stronger, which why he couldn't match Zudhred in strength His Blood of the Dragon form, which is stronger than the demon form, Blood of the Bat, can uncres his strength, but only be another star. He does however, enhance his physical attacks with raw energy, to increase the damage.

Zudhred
Strength:******
---Power:********
---Speed:*****
Zudhred is a mutant with an unnatural ability to absorb and contain far more lunar energy than the average Lycan, the more powerful pure bred demon ancestors of Werewolves. Like Burning Icewolf, this excess energy causes Zudhred's muscles to swell, increasing his strength beyond natural levels. By increasing the levels of energy inside his body he can potentially, triple or even quadruple his level of physical strength. This is why he was stronger than Tyrius. He also has a natural talent for magic and although his natural speed is inferior to Tyrius's he was able to use speed enhancing magic and teleportaion spells to hold his own. His energy output was not all that impressive to Tyrius, a nuisance at best, any any minor damage that Zudhred could manage to inflict, Tyrius was able to easily undo, by deconstructing himself into a cloud of bats and then reconstructing himself fully healed, though it would deplete a little of his energy reserves to do so. it did, however devastate him when Zudhred used magic to enable himself to absorb the dark energy of Tyrius's Devil cannon and turn it back at him. Zudhred high level of combat experience also enabled Zudred to predict accurately guess Tyrius's movements and even out smart him. If jot for that, Zudhred never would have stood a chance.

Burning Icewolf
Strength: ?
---Power: ?
Like Erynis, Burning Icewolf is a half Lycan Half Vampire Vrykolaks. As such he has the powers of both and can naturally draw power from both darkness and the moon, making him far more powerful than either Vampire or Lycan. Born a Werewolf, he inherited vampiric blood from his human mother who was of Vampiric descent and grew up never knowing how to be a vampire. So, when his Vampiric blood awakened, he was unable to learn all the abilities of a vampire, such has shape shifting and flight. He is however able to tap into their stabilizes to move unbelievably fast, also called "warping", and hellfire, as well as tap into the darkness for extra energy. He was then later infused with the blood of a true Vampire, to remove his Human part along with it's weakness, leaving behind only his Lycan and Vampiric sides, but strangely, he still kept his human looking eyes. He has also learned to tap into a far greater source of power than darkness and the moon... The sun. The sun imbues him with unbelievable levels of energy that greatly increase his natural levels of strength, power, and speed, much like Zudhred. But, unlike Zudred, Burning Icewolf was not born a mutant and doesn't have a natural ability to store extra energy, This has proven to be both a weakness and an advantage against Zudhred. Unlike Zudhred, who only stretches his limits of his body to absorb excess energy, Burning Icewolf has had to keep adapting his body to absorb and store more and more and has even been known to over power himself and fall into a comatose state while his body slowly adapts to be able to handle the immense energy. As a result, not even the Burning Icewolf himself knows his own limits, or if he even has any. Becuase of the threat this presented to GHOST, they created the Silverite crystals to even the playing field.

Sha
---Power:*********
---Speed:**
I do not know much about Sha, except that he is an Elf and also appears to be a powerful mage. I do not know much about his level of experience, except if I remember correctly, he claims to have once been a dark lord, himself. So, I am giving him a very high level of power, or magic, just one star below the top. Judging from his appearance, I would guess that Sha tends to use magic more than his physical strength, so I gave him one star less than max, that's still fairly strong for an Elf. Elves also aren't really that fast, they're faster than humans, but not faster than Wargs and a Warg is about 3 stars on speed. I hope that Sha finds these levels sfeed of the emotions of as many people as Tyrius .

Jack
---Power:******
From what understand, Jack is some what of a wild card. I almost gave him all question marks, because Jack's levels change according to the situation. However, the thing about jack is that his levels rise or fall to some what reflect the levels of those of the allies around him and what they are current displaying. In addition to this, Jack feeds and draws power from the negative emotions of others, such as fear and rage, and emotion that is that is currently responsible for an individual being in an unhappy state. Ho once boasted off panel that he is just as powerful as Tyrius, but that is not that case as to do that he would have to feed of the negative emotions of as many people as Tyrius can possibly kill in a single attack. Because Tyrius can slaughter whole armies, literally thousands of people, in such an attack, Jack would have to would have to feed from that many at the most to match Tyrius's power. Since there is only a handful of people present, that is not the current case. It would be diffrent is the entire populace watching them on the News were to fall into dispare upon seeing Zudhred and the Burning Icewolf's defeats, unfortunately, the the news cam's batteries have died and the public doesn't know.

Jack has also boasted off panel that he is as powerful or strong as Zudhred. Again, that is not the case, because for one thing, Zudhred's levels are supposed to be abnormal and very difficult to reach. Still I think it quite fair that he at least be close to Zudhred's levels.

I gave him four stars on strength, because the small size of his 11 year old body limits him. and a question mark on speed, because as far as I know, it has no limit. (but that doesn't men that it's impossible to hit him.) I believe I've been quite generous in giving him six stars on power. it's fairly powerful not quite as powerful as Zudhred, but close, and very impressive, given his size, and also the level of power is an indication of your level of raw energy, not what you can do with it. When it comes to power, ingenuity and creativity can be very powerful X factors.

Ragnarok
Power: ****
Speed: ***
Ragnarok can increase her levels by transforming into Dragons, but she doesn't want to.

Ooc: Thak you, now I know what I can and can't do...  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:03 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova looks up into her beloved Shadow Knight's armored face.*
"Beloved..."
*She says.*
"We MUST get that stone away from Tyrius! Lord Aidar's life depends on it!"

"Noooo..."
*He groans.*

*Tyrius answers coldly.*

"Ye lie..."
*Aidar gasps."

User ImageUser Image
*The Shadow knight steps in front of of Luminova and manifesting his scythe and aura of shadow, he transforms his cape into a pair of great wings and flies like the wind at Tyrius while Mr. Stubbs also takes flight and does the same, with the great Warg Greagus following close behind.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius

At the sight of Aidar in pain, I turn my gaze to Tyrius in anger and rage. I kneel down and draw my sword and stick it into the ground, blade first, and put my hands together to my chest. With some time passing, I scream as a purple lightning bolt strikes down from the sky right on me as I am engulfed into a black orb. Four -Five seconds later the orb grew bigger and bigger until it dissipates revealing a dark scaly skinned beast with vein like lines and markings of fire, igniting parts of her body with flames. Throughout the smoke you see a body of flame and darkness rise and stand tall revealing to be nineteen - twenty feet tall, the beast spreads its wings and two glowing eyes open wide and gaze as Tyrius is now grasping Aidar by the head, and with that sight, the flames on the beast ignite and grow bigger as the beast lets out a terrifying roar in their direction.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games