Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:43 pm
Dragon Sneeze
From his place hidden in the brush, Sabu watched as Hytoshi blindly took off in one direction. He knew that more was to come, and he had always been cautious. Rio had dissapeared as well, so Sabu slowly made his way in a small arc toward the fire pillar. They would meet him there if they were held up.
Rio poked his head out of the ground and looked around, "All's clear," he said as he came all the way out of the earth. he looked around for Sabu and Hytoshi, but didn't find them. "I know," he said as took out a small container from the pouches on his belt, it was filled with inridecant white powder. "Now," Rio said as he spied a set of foot prints and sprinkled some of the powder on it, causing the powder to chamge to a neon green on the outlines of the footprint, as well as the next few to show the direction, a cloud of dust also blew up from the powder. Rio sniffed at the powder, which amplified scents. "That's the older guy's scent, and he's headed.... toward the fire ring, why is he doing that? we're already more toward the first point, he's going to take more time if he goes back that way." Rio then headed in the other direction thinking, I just hope he remembers our promise to put each other's names on the post......  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:52 pm
Shin rolls on the floor more and more than stops. Shin lays there for a bit, than slowly stands. His body breathing heavily but signs of it on hs face does'nt show. He seems half dead almost. Shin than turns his head slightly. His eyes sighted on Kenji, than his aura of chakra that is purple seems to grow even more around him.

((This would be about the time, someone rp's Tsunade and does something or someone with high ranking jutsu so Shin doesn't grow to phaze two))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:00 pm
Hytoshi jumps from tree to tree. "Hmm... " He comes to a stop. "Sukyan no jutsu!" His eyes glow dark blue. He scans the area for any heat. "Hmm there seems to be heat coming from the North..." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:14 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
From his place hidden in the brush, Sabu watched as Hytoshi blindly took off in one direction. He knew that more was to come, and he had always been cautious. Rio had dissapeared as well, so Sabu slowly made his way in a small arc toward the fire pillar. They would meet him there if they were held up.
Rio poked his head out of the ground and looked around, "All's clear," he said as he came all the way out of the earth. he looked around for Sabu and Hytoshi, but didn't find them. "I know," he said as took out a small container from the pouches on his belt, it was filled with inridecant white powder. "Now," Rio said as he spied a set of foot prints and sprinkled some of the powder on it, causing the powder to chamge to a neon green on the outlines of the footprint, as well as the next few to show the direction, a cloud of dust also blew up from the powder. Rio sniffed at the powder, which amplified scents. "That's the older guy's scent, and he's headed.... toward the fire ring, why is he doing that? we're already more toward the first point, he's going to take more time if he goes back that way." Rio then headed in the other direction thinking, I just hope he remembers our promise to put each other's names on the post......

((The fire pillar is the first point... stare ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:55 pm
((...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:33 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin rolls on the floor more and more than stops. Shin lays there for a bit, than slowly stands. His body breathing heavily but signs of it on hs face does'nt show. He seems half dead almost. Shin than turns his head slightly. His eyes sighted on Kenji, than his aura of chakra that is purple seems to grow even more around him.

((This would be about the time, someone rp's Tsunade and does something or someone with high ranking jutsu so Shin doesn't grow to phaze two))

((Well, we gotta check with Genji if you can go Level 2, I'd say it's a litte early, but you can be a little stronger than your first. If Genji allows to go to Phase 2, I'll have to use the Dragon's Rage))

Kenji felt something's wrong, and he knew what it is. Darn it, I shouldn't have gone that far... He then stood up straight and then dropped his hands to his sides. Opening his right palm, he started to form and spin a ball of chakra.

"Shin, fight it back!!!" He knew it was useless, but he had to try. "Shin, wake up!!! Wake up and fight it back!!!" The sphere of chakra spinning madly and then crackling with energy...  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:31 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

((Well, we gotta check with Genji if you can go Level 2, I'd say it's a litte early, but you can be a little stronger than your first. If Genji allows to go to Phase 2, I'll have to use the Dragon's Rage))

Kenji felt something's wrong, and he knew what it is. Darn it, I shouldn't have gone that far... He then stood up straight and then dropped his hands to his sides. Opening his right palm, he started to form and spin a ball of chakra.

"Shin, fight it back!!!" He knew it was useless, but he had to try. "Shin, wake up!!! Wake up and fight it back!!!" The sphere of chakra spinning madly and then crackling with energy...

A shadow enveloped the area and the sound of flapping wings was heard. From the sky came a huge crane, and in it's claws was Chiyo.
When she saw shin, she gasped. "What's going on here?" she spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:13 am
((If anyone wants to IM about the RP at all:
MSN: Dragon_Sneeze@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Dragon_Sneeze
AIM: Nightshade27
))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:19 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

A shadow enveloped the area and the sound of flapping wings was heard. From the sky came a huge crane, and in it's claws was Chiyo.

Kenji heard the soft voice of a woman that was in the claws of the large crane. A summon.... Kenji then quickly looked back at Shin who is engulfed by the purple chakra of the cursed seal; the spinning ball of chakra was still crackling with energy and was still spinning... "We started having a spar... but it got too far. He's engulfed by the powers of the Cursed Seal now. I can't reach 'him'"  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:25 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kenji heard the soft voice of a woman that was in the claws of the large crane. A summon.... Kenji then quickly looked back at Shin who is engulfed by the purple chakra of the cursed seal; the spinning ball of chakra was still crackling with energy and was still spinning... "We started having a spar... but it got too far. He's engulfed by the powers of the Cursed Seal now. I can't reach 'him'"

"Curse Seal?" Chiyo asked confused.
The crane spoke, "Yes Chiyo. The cursed seal can give power to someone but is very dangerous. We need to seal it!"
He placed Chiyo on the ground carefully and landed. It began to rain heavly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:32 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

The crane spoke, "Yes Chiyo. The cursed seal can give power to someone but is very dangerous. We need to seal it!"

Yes, a summon Kenji thought once more as he looked at the crane. "I know there is a method, but I don't know the hand seals to seal the Curse Seal." Again he looked at Shin, who still stood motionless, the chakra shrouding him.

How?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:35 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Yes, a summon Kenji thought once more as he looked at the crane. "I know there is a method, but I don't know the hand seals to seal the Curse Seal." Again he looked at Shin, who still stood motionless, the chakra shrouding him.

How?

The crane turned to Kenji. "I saw Jiraiya while flying over here. From what I've heard, he may be able to help."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:44 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

How?

The crane turned to Kenji. "I saw Jiraiya while flying over here. From what I've heard, he may be able to help."

Kenji snapped his head round to the crane. "Jiraiya? As in the Senin?" Kenji thought for the moment. "I guess we'll need him." Kenji gave a nod and then said: "Yes get him here please."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:50 am
"Very well. I shall return Chiyo." He spread his wings and just before taking off he turned to Kenji. "I am Mokiba. Please watch over Chiyo for me for a few moments." Springing into the air, the large gusts of wind created blew water out of the air and into the faces of those around.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:54 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Very well. I shall return Chiyo." He spread his wings and just before taking off he turned to Kenji. "I am Mokiba. Please watch over Chiyo for me for a few moments." Springing into the air, the large gusts of wind created blew water out of the air and into the faces of those around.

"Mokiba.." Kenji whispered to himself as he still looked at Shin... "Shin... listen to me, we're going to try and seal up that Cursed Seal alright?" I was useless Kenji knew, it was like talking to a deaf person.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games