Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:13 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Blade's capacity = Shikamaru's capacity

That jutsu can only be dispelled by a 3rd, Shikamaru or if both make an unhuman strength to get free (watch the filler episode where Fuujin and Raijin can break Shika's jutsu) he's controlling both Hidan and Kakuzu's movements, so it's pretty hard to undo it.

But he's not controlling them. The original Kagemane makes his victim mimick his actions. Since Kakuzu and Hidan arn't mimicking him, he's obviously not controlling them. They're just pinned down by the blades. So the strength of the blades is actually restricted to however much strength Shikamaru stored in them before he threw them. The blades also don't have willpower or the ability to concentrate, which seems to be a key factor in the jutsu's strength. When you see Shikamaru use it, especialy against strong opponents, he's visibly sweating and working hard to keep it going. The blades don't have the willpower to counteract any of the victim's attempts to get free.

Therefore, the strength of the blades capability does not equal Shikamaru's. They have a longer potential range if they can hold their charge long enough, of if the conditions are unfavourable for Shikamaru's standard use of Kagemane, but they are not as strong as he is.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:49 pm
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Blade's capacity = Shikamaru's capacity

That jutsu can only be dispelled by a 3rd, Shikamaru or if both make an unhuman strength to get free (watch the filler episode where Fuujin and Raijin can break Shika's jutsu) he's controlling both Hidan and Kakuzu's movements, so it's pretty hard to undo it.

But he's not controlling them. The original Kagemane makes his victim mimick his actions. Since Kakuzu and Hidan arn't mimicking him, he's obviously not controlling them. They're just pinned down by the blades. So the strength of the blades is actually restricted to however much strength Shikamaru stored in them before he threw them. The blades also don't have willpower or the ability to concentrate, which seems to be a key factor in the jutsu's strength. When you see Shikamaru use it, especialy against strong opponents, he's visibly sweating and working hard to keep it going. The blades don't have the willpower to counteract any of the victim's attempts to get free.

Therefore, the strength of the blades capability does not equal Shikamaru's. They have a longer potential range if they can hold their charge long enough, of if the conditions are unfavourable for Shikamaru's standard use of Kagemane, but they are not as strong as he is.

hmm, ok you do have a point, but let's just wait and see ok?  

Pekora

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:48 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

That's pretty much all we can do. Unfortunatly, I don't think we'll ever get the full answer. Kishimoto has no reason to give us all the details, after all. Just like he hasn't given us all the details about the elements used in shadow jutsu, or the ones in Chouji's body-changing jutsu. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:14 pm
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

That's pretty much all we can do. Unfortunatly, I don't think we'll ever get the full answer. Kishimoto has no reason to give us all the details, after all. Just like he hasn't given us all the details about the elements used in shadow jutsu, or the ones in Chouji's body-changing jutsu. *sigh*

he never does finish explaining things, for example the ''8 gates Taijutsu mastery'', he never explained how they worked and what was the outcome except for death and muscle damage.  

Pekora

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:30 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

he never does finish explaining things, for example the ''8 gates Taijutsu mastery'', he never explained how they worked and what was the outcome except for death and muscle damage.

It's true. We've never found out if there are long term side effects. Also, how is Lee able to walk on water and even open the Gates if he can't use chakra? It's very strange.

How cool would it be, though, if Neji and TenTen have learned how to opent he Gates? Oh man, I wanna see Neji do it heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:56 am
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

It's true. We've never found out if there are long term side effects. Also, how is Lee able to walk on water and even open the Gates if he can't use chakra? It's very strange.

How cool would it be, though, if Neji and TenTen have learned how to opent he Gates? Oh man, I wanna see Neji do it heart

One thing I've noticed about team Gai is that they use mostly Taijutsu (Lee uses Gouuken style, Neji uses Jyuuken style and Ten-Ten uses mostly sharp weapons and some involving Tekken style).
It'd be cool if Neji opened the gates, who knows, maybe he did learned how to but hasnt showed them yet =O)

hmm, I don't know why Lee can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu...we've seen him molding chakra to walk on trees and water...probably he can mold chakra but can't apply it to se Ninjutsu or Genjutsu

Extract from Saiyanisland.com:
Each technique needs a different amount of energy in different proportions. The mind and body power must be used in different proportions to execute different techniques. If you are unable to control the balance, the technique you are trying to perform will either be only half as effective or not executed at all.
the most difficult place to concentrate and control your chakra is in your feet. Naruto practiced for days to master their chakra control by climbing trees without the use of their hands. Naruto also practiced walking on water with Jounin Ebisu and Jiraiya to help improve his chakra control.
Other than chakra, there is another factor that play a part in the execution of a technique. Stamina is that factor, as it plays a big role in the life of a ninja. Stamina is the ability to resist fatigue and tiredness. It is the amount of endurance you have, both physically and mentally. Without stamina, you cannot have chakra. In order for you to have chakra, you must convert it from stamina.

Lee has a big source of Stamina, and it comes from the training he performs every day, that way he can make and mold Chakra, but for some weird reason he can't do jutsus D=  

Pekora

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:19 am
Lee's inability to mold chakra is the reason he specialized in Taijutsu in the first place. They go on about it when they flash back to the begining of his taining, I believe. But we're never told why he can't do it. There's speculation he has a genetic default, or that he simply can't get the mix for jutsu's right (they mention that each justsu has a specific mix involved for it to work). There's also the possibility that he just can't express chakra outside of his own body- he can do internal and maybe touch-bassed stuff (which would explain why he can walk on water or manipulate his bandages durring th Renge, or even just plain open the Gates) but can't manage anything outside of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:18 am
CrabappleRed
Lee's inability to mold chakra is the reason he specialized in Taijutsu in the first place. They go on about it when they flash back to the begining of his taining, I believe. But we're never told why he can't do it. There's speculation he has a genetic default, or that he simply can't get the mix for jutsu's right (they mention that each justsu has a specific mix involved for it to work). There's also the possibility that he just can't express chakra outside of his own body- he can do internal and maybe touch-bassed stuff (which would explain why he can walk on water or manipulate his bandages durring th Renge, or even just plain open the Gates) but can't manage anything outside of that.

The thing is they say ''Genetic'' and we don't know who his father was, what's his blood type, his clan, not even his last name! Kishi you got to explain things in a good way! scream
The jutsu mix is acquired with training, Sasuke and Naruto didn't made Rasengan and Chidori in one day.  

Pekora

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:09 pm
While on the subject on Lee, who are his parents? Is he orphaned? Why does he look so much like Gai(mainly eybrows)? Long lost son mabye?

Because if I was lee's dad, I would be jealous by now. But then again, I wouldnt be a very good dad, considering I haven't seen him in who knows how long.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:22 pm
Mr._Stabby
While on the subject on Lee, who are his parents? Is he orphaned? Why does he look so much like Gai(mainly eybrows)? Long lost son mabye?

Because if I was lee's dad, I would be jealous by now. But then again, I wouldnt be a very good dad, considering I haven't seen him in who knows how long.

when Gai first met Lee, it was at the Academy, at the age of 7 I think, he was bullied by everyone for not being able to use Ninjutsu (including Henge, Kawarimi and other basics).

Probably Gai had an ''affair'' with some women and then dropped her with his baby.  

Pekora

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:58 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Probably Gai had an ''affair'' with some women and then dropped her with his baby.

I can't believe you said that. Can you honestly see someone like Gai abandoning a woman? Not on your life, bucko. I'm more likely to buy into the idea that Lee is some weird failed clone by Orochimaru than I am that Gai took off on a pregnant woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:09 pm
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

I can't believe you said that. Can you honestly see someone like Gai abandoning a woman? Not on your life, bucko. I'm more likely to buy into the idea that Lee is some weird failed clone by Orochimaru than I am that Gai took off on a pregnant woman.

ok, ok sorry, then what about artificial insemination? (dunno if I spelled that right >.<)  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:08 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

ok, ok sorry, then what about artificial insemination? (dunno if I spelled that right >.<)
Gai's sperm is too powerful for any container other than his balls.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:58 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

sperm: gate of death open! im going to fertilize or die trying!  

sk8intree

Mist-san

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:40 pm
sk8intree
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

sperm: gate of death open! im going to fertilize or die trying!

but the sperm's power would be too strong and kill the egg.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games