Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluePenguin495

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:17 pm
Im Treecko495 and I love Naruto so I made a forum on it. Please join!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:59 pm
hey im kilathean

if been RPing properly for say a year or more on a game called World of Wacraft, (don't listen to any bad rumours there is good RP there and a lot of it if you know where to look.) Anyway, istarted a small guild created by a friend who taght me most of rolplaying, moved to another but fell inactive (wen i returned it was just in time catch the guild as they disbanded and reformed) and with the third guild iv been in ever sice teaching me a lot about RPing.

after my WoW accunt has run out of credit im notlooking for another place to RP and i hoe that Gaia and this guild can be that place, i am quite active to this site and is anyone wishes to RP please don't hesitate to PM me,

for more information thats actually about me please look at my profile

and i apologise for any spelling ad gramar mistakes i make, i try mybest but i still make a lot of them im sorry.  

Kilathean

AnarchoManiac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:40 pm
I am AnarchoManiac. I don't remember if I introduced myself or not. Doesn't matter, clicky on my siggy if you want to know how I feel about this world.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:42 pm
G'day!
My name's alexandurahh. I look forward to roleplaying with all of you in the near future and hope to have lots of fun.

I became a member of Gaia Online, I believe two days ago and it's quite a lot of fun. Er, I guess I'll tell you a little bit about me?

Earthquakes(Likes):
Harry Potter. Period. :]
Roleplaying, duh.
Reading because it's cool for you. Read a Book!
Candy. -rubs tummy- Yum.
iPod. I listen to it more than my mother. -shifty eyes-
Funny people. If you're funny, I'll give you a cookie. =)

Cigarettes(Dislikes):
Dictating people. Tell me what to do, as in your character or you in real life, I won't listen. Only unless you're nice about it. And you're the owner and co-owner of this roleplay. XD
Spiders. >.<
Eh, I forget what else.

Well, okay. That's it. I think I've said my peace in shout form, I like shout form, haha. Woot. =]

note: this is the same intro i used in another roleplay, i'm just too lazy to write something else. >D

alexandurahh

Shiivon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Hi! I'm Aiden....Shiilo..Ryu...Terri...and stuff.

xD

Sorry it took forever to post.

Um..I've been roleplaying for a bit..and..yeah. xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Hi I'm Sophie Burns, The concubine of the Storm Riders.
the riders come with the rain, you can hear the thunder of there hooves in the sky.
Cover ur necks, I'm a vampire. <.< >.>
I'm eager to learn to roll play so I can run around suckin' peoples blood
bwaaa haa haa haa  

BlackWidowmaker

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

cole the destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:33 pm
Hello fellow RPers. My name is cole the destroyer or just cole (easier).

See you around! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:55 pm
I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be fun right this as if it were a roleplay post, but then I decided against it." Pity though, I must say. :] Quite a big one.

:] Whatever, I'll be a nerd and do it anyways.

----

Laying in an awkward position on her back in her dirty, over-crowded, and rather horrible smelling apartment building. Kannica's head rested against the khaki colored couch. As she slowly typed her thoughts down, she thought on how to introduce herself in a way not to come off as a snobbish Californian girl, but rather as the sarcastic and rather "in your face" teenage child that she really was. With a tap-tap-tap, she began, writing words down, which should convey herself in such a light. Kannica grinned as she saw the little "text area" of the Gaiaonline page fill up with the dark colored letters in Arial font. Inhaling deeply, she continued on, trying to ignore the odd pain she felt in her tailbone.

Biting her bottom lip, she announced loudly and clearly (aloud), "My name is Kannica and I'm fifteen years old." Her brothers gave her an awkward stare as she continued, but rather than speaking it aloud she decided to type out her thoughts instead in rather the same sort of way. There continued her tapping and occasional back spaces "Ch-Kuh" sound.

Enter twice, and begin.

"Kannica.
Fifteen.
Female.
Awesomeriffic, I am I am.
Ignorant, but genius.
Simple, but awesome."
... There she lay, reading what she had written and decided, it's not good enough. With a quick bbcoded bracket, and the word "strike", there it went.

Laying there still, unsure on what to do. Then, it hit her, with a grin she thought, '
A haiku!'

With that she continued her (sort of insane) typing.

Her name, Kannica
Very big dork. Sarcastic.
A simple genius.

With that she grinned and soon thought on something more.

----

:] That's the general idea.

Haha, ignore the crappiness, spur of the moment idea. =P

Some other things about me.

I'm a bit of a "spelling nazi"/grammar nazi... on occasion. I let things slip as I'm not that great at grammar, but spelling is my strong suit. I do make up words, so I guess sometimes I don't really care. I love the sound of the rain against a glass window and I love the smell of fresh rain. The slight hint of dew and happiness, it's wonderful. I like to dance in puddles and run around in the water, but I hate the ocean and I'm not that great a swimmer.

I dislike, to an extreme, bugs. I hate ignorance despite the fact that I am quite ignorant myself. I hate loud noises, but I'm very, very loud myself. I don't like hypocrites, or being called one, but I am. I'm a very confusing person and just very complicated.

I look forward to roleplaying in the guild. :]

Oh, by the way, don't call me Kannica. :] It's my name, but I don't like people calling me that.

Call me Happi, Ness, Happiness, Unhap, or any combination of the two, but never call me unhappi because that just goes against the name. :]

Unintentional Happiness

kethain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:43 pm
Hey everyone im chad, don't know what else to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:18 pm
S'up? I'm Gir. It's nice to meet you all.  

G-I-R-XL23

Element Guardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:30 pm
Hi, I'm Element Guardian. You can call me Element for short. I love to RP; that's why I signed up for this Guild. I especially like to RP that invovles Fantasy (Warriors, Spellcasters, Monsters, etc.) and it involves fighting evil forces. Either side I would do. If anyone wants me to RP in their's plaese PM me. 'Cause, I want to be involved in RPing. Please help me! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:47 pm
HI! I am copyright 1990 and I just like to RP. I think it is fun and I always love to hear a good story.  

LuciferTheHoboBitch

Slope-Intercept

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:28 am
Hey, I am known to most people here on Gaia as Sin, It started with... when did it start?
oh yeah, now I remember. The place my name started was in a Cafe RP known as the SolaTWO.
I like roleplaying, poetry, anime/manga, video games, drawing, and writing.
My preferance for an RP is one that is flooded with people, open plot that is designed by the players and allows them to create their own adventures.(rather than one set up by the maker of the thread that says the goal of so and so is go go here and do this)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:09 am
My name is Katie, I'm fourteen and I live in South East London. I'm here to hopefully improve my writing skills, and have some fun!! biggrin heart And I RP in full literate.

iEuphemia

Friendly Gaian

Punkology

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:34 am
Yo I'm Matt,I'm 13,and I live in Middle Tennessee.I mainly specialize in Wrestling,Fantasy,Fighting,and School RP's but anything is good for me.I RP in full literate,sometimes semi-lit though if I'm in a hurry.I'm here to have fun,meet new peeps,and improve my Rping skills a little bit more for some Rping i do ((Even though I rock xd )).Oh and if your interested in Wrestling RP(Because i have met some people that were curious but had no clue how to do it *cough* BOBBY! *cough*) then PM me and i will tell ya about it and how to do it.Peace  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games