Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:25 am
Seto shook his head in reply. "I got a few burns when I got you out... Nothing to worry about."
He placed another small kiss on Yami's forehead.

Terrifying-ish, so short. :p  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:17 pm
Yami didn't know what to do--he felt like he wanted to either yell at him or feel bad about it. The tone Seto used was soft--as if it was no burden at all. How bad were the burns? He closed his eyes, feeling his love place another sweet kiss on his forehead. Seto as acting almost as if they didn't exist... "Nothing to worry about..." he'd said.

His fingers spread themselves on Seto's chest before pushing him back--away from the kiss. "Nothing to worry about?" Yami echoed, his tone indecisive, "Where? You're hurt! How can that be nothing to worry about? Seto! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Is it really painful? Can you feel anything at all? Damnit, I was stupid--you shouldn't have gone back... I would have been fine, I'm sure..." He paused--knowing that he wasn't giving Seto much of a chance to respond. Now instead of feeling mad at him, Yami felt like he was responsible for the burns. "If I hadn't blacked out..." he added quietly, "you'd be okay, right?"

---
Yuugi was still trying to reach mokuba.
'Maybe... he went out?' he wondered as the tone rang in his ear.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:52 am
"No, if neither of us would have accepted the invites we would be alright... But we accepted it. And the burns aren't bad at all. "

How to explain the small damage to a blind man?
"It's just my lower arms and hands. I'll be fine. It's you I'm worried about."

-I'm afraid I'm getting used to short replies. ;-;-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:06 am
Yami moved his head down a bit--he knew he wasn't going to get any more of an explanation out of Seto: he kept going back to talking about Yami. "This might seem kindof odd," he responded, "but...even knowing that I'd be going blind...I still would have accepted that invite if I knew that things were going to happen the way they did... I don't mean to sound like some sort of psycho, liking danger and everything--what I really mean is--what's happened between you and me." He closed his eyes, suddenly realizing that he hadn't blinked in a while again. "I mean...would we ever have gotten past our differences any other way? Not that much has changed... but it feels like everything has been rightfully turned upsidown... Does that make any sense?"

While he spoke, he moved his hand to Seto's arm, trying to feel where the burns started. All he could feel were bandages, so he couldn't tell. He'd have to wait until they came off to tell for sure.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:42 pm

Quickly he shifted through the room. Returning to the drawer he grabbed every picture in sight. The horn blew outside, tears flooded Mokubas eyes. Kane was going to ruin everything for him. All he could do was stop thinking about the bad things, then Kane would not have to come and save him. As soon as he got ahold of a pile of pictures, the phone purred.

"s**t.." he cursed running to the phone.

He did not have time for this, the customer would live. Ignoring the phone he rushed out the door and got inside the limo. The black car drove at high speeds away from the game shop. Searching through the pile he discovered another well thought out photo. Not as perfect as the first, but it would have to do. Mokuba directed the limo to a small store which had its lights still on. He swiftly ran in and then back out with a bag in one hand. Once he returned in the car, it drove off. THis was going to be harder then he thought, and he had to hurry.

((excuse any typos and how short it is..Im not in the best of moods..And post in the adventure roleplay Chloie.))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:54 am
Finally, Yuugi gave up on trying to call Mokuba. There was always the possibility that he'd be back later... He was about to turn and grab a doctor, but he was surprised to see that there was already on there in the doorway.

And he was just...leaning there. Not going and helping them...not checking his eyes...not seeming astounded that he was okay... just leaning there casually and silently. He was so surprised by the guy's odd behavior that he hung the phone up upsidown on the hook and didn't thank the receptionist.

He moved over so that he was right next to the doctor, looking right at him. The doctor kept his eyes focused inside the room and didn't seem to notice him there. He looked... almost mad. His eyes seemed a little squinty and his arms were folded accross his chest. Also, he looked a little drowsy as if he hadn't ben to bed th enight before. "Um, excuse me...?" Yuugi tried.

The man jumped and looked down at him quickly. Then he looked back into the room at Seto and Yami. Seto was probably even more pissed off at him right now... Not three hours ago he'd informed him that Yami was literally going to breathe his last breath--and there they were on the bed... kissing and hugging?! That would make some sense as to why Seto had gotten mad at him the night before but... it seemed so odd... Weren't Seto Kaiba and the King of Games supposed to be inmortal enemies or something? Why were they showing affection?

And where had this little person come from?  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Seto was silent for a moment, and then nodded. When he realized Yami didn't see this, he replied in words. "Yes, I think I understand... But I don't quite agree... " He was silent for another moment, not sure of how to put this to words. Now Yami wasn't able to tell how he was feeling by his facial expression it was a little difficult to say things. He decided to not get into details."...because it shouldn't be neccesary to give up your eyesight for a relationship"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:19 am
(I'm sorry, but I just have no idea what to respond to this...)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:59 am

The hours past, and Kane had not appeared after the past incident. Mokuba tried hard not to think of Seto and Yami, or Seto hitting him in the mansion, so Kane would not appear to save him. A sigh of relief showed Mokuba was finished with his project. Staring at the present in front of him, he smiled. After all he had done, this may make things a little better between him and his brother. Wrapping the gift into a small box, along with a slip of paper underneath. He sat in thought for a few moments before closing the package and wrapping the bow. Now that it was finished, he had to get it to the hospital and fast, he had to get rest for what he would be doing in a few hours.

"I have to do this, its for the best." he whispered to himself.

Taking the present he walked out of the house into the limo that had been waiting for him. Not to long later, he was parked outside the hospital. Opening the door, he stepped out and headed for the door. As he walked in, the bright white light pierced his eyes after being in the night. Once his eyes adjusted to the change, he walked to the desk. Without much wait, a lady turned to face him.

"Im sorry, visiting hours are over, you'll have to come back at ten sweetie." she explained.

"Please, I'm not here to stay, I just wanted to know if you could drop this off in Yami Moutos room for me." he replied placing the small gift on the desk.

With a soft smile the lady nodded and picked up a phone on her desk. Calling a doctor down to the front desk to pick it up. Mokuba stood there silently waiting to make sure someone took the gift.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:11 pm
"Are you here to look at Ya--" Yuugi started.
"Doctor Harris--Mouto is your patient, right?" a nurse butted in from accross the hallway. She had her hand covering a reciever that was rested on her shoulder.

The doctor willingly took the distraction.
((I do'nt remember his color...))"Yes! Yes, I am! What's wrong Cynthia?"
"Nothing: at the front desk they have something that they want brung up...I know that this sort of thing is DEFINATELY not your job, but Lisa made it sound really impor--"
"Don't worry about it, Cynthia. Tell Lisa I"ll be right down." He couldn't be more thankful for an excuse to get away from that doorway. He would have even rather cleaned out toilets than be standing there.
"Oh----...kay..." the receptionist said as he rushed past her.
"Wai...wait! Come back! You have to...Yami's blind..." Yuugi trailed off and sighed. He'd be back right? He wondered what was down at the front desk. 'Wait! Could it be...Mokuba?'

The doctor was already out of sight but he tore off to the exit to see what was up.
---------

Yami didn't say answer to what Seto was saying to him. Seto was right...of course he was. His head was bowed slightly, almost as if he felt silly for not being able to see the other. His eyes stayed in the same place, now open only slightly. He wasn't sure if he should close them or keep them open. THey weren't doing him any good with them open... but keeping them closed would be like telling everyone in the universe that he couldn't see...and he wasn't sure if he wanted everyone to know.

"Seto?" he asked after a moment. They'd been quiet for a while, and Yami felt unsure if Seto was still there physically and mentally. "Can we leave soon?" he knew that he still hadn't seen any doctors--well, he hadn't HEARD from any doctors yet and he knew that before he left he would have to... But he didn't like just sitting there in a foreign enviornment, not knowing what was going on or where things were. He couldn't tell who was there, who was looking at him... or watching them.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:54 am
Seto looked around for a moment, seeking if there was anybody here that could answer that for him. "Yes." he answered when he noticed nobody but Yuugi was in the doorway. (right? ^^ wink
"We'll get you home..."
In his mind, he added:"and I'll make sure you'll get the best treatment available... Even if that means I'll have to search the planet for it."
The tone in which he spoke suggested that was what he was thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:47 pm
Yami smiled faintly, not quite sure what the tone in Seto's voice meant. He nodded and moved his legs off the side of the bed, anxious to get out of the unfamilliar enviornment. When he did, the medical slip he was wearing made its presence known by sending a cool draft up Yami's spine. He could feel his thighs move together and he felt the warm skin. He wasn't even standing yet and he knew something was wrong.
"Oh....Re...what am I wearing?" he asked in a shaken tone. He hoped he wasn't wearing one of those dress-like medical slip things... "Where are my clothes? These aren't my clothes..." His hands moved to his knees and he gathered the flimsy cloth only to find out in horror that he was wearing exactly what he hoped he hadn't. My underwear--! He moved his hand to his hip and was relieved to feel them through the fabric. Who changed me? Was it Seto or someone else? Yuugi? Someone who works here? When did they--oh, when I was out of course but... I wasn't out that long was I? He just kept sitting there thinking about it with a look ridden with confusion and fright.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:25 am
"You're wearing one of those medical slips..." Seto looked around.
"I don't see your clothes here..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:26 pm
"And... I suppose i'd look suspicious if I walked out in a touga, right?" He tried to imagine it: a blind man wearing a bed sheet walking next to seto kaiba. "We should ask someone... if they know where they were taken." He curled his toes against the tile floor. He wasn't wearing shoes either. There was another silence.

"Hey, where'd Yuugi go? Wasn't he just going to make a phone call?" Then, almost as if on cue, there was a soft knocking sound that Yami could only guess was someone's knuckles against the door.
--
"Excuse me, but it seems that some girl left something for you Mr. Seto Kaiba...At the front desk...I'm not sure what it is, but she made it perfectly clear that she wanted me to give it to you in person." The doctor from the previous night entered the room and dropped it into his lap.
--
Yami couldn't prevent himself from looking concerned for a moment. A girl? Seto and some girl? Or--no, wait, maybe it was someone he knew, right? It wasn't like Seto had met someone while he was asleep. "I've only been under a day, right?"
"Mouto, was that you?" the new voice came. It sounded incredibly surprised. "You've... Well, we all thought you were going to die!" Yami frowned. He didn't quite recognize the voice. 'Who all' was he talking about?

Suddenly, he felt something cold slide over his chest and a warm hand on his shoulder. Instinctively from the opposite tempatures, he moved away. He had no idea what could be so cold that Seto could possibly have to it obviously wasn't Seto who was touching him. "Oh--no, it's okay, I know I don't look like it but I'm a doctor. I was the guy who let this troublemaker stay all night last night." The doctor didn't add that he was also the one who tried to touch him. His high hopes were that somehow, Seto had forgotten. He was trying to do everything quickly--not giving the brunette a chance to speak and inform the other boy of that.
--
"Oh..." The youth's voice trailed off. For some reason, it unnerved the doctor even more. Why is he staring at me like that!? "Well, I'm sure that he's already thanked you for that, so I guess my doing so would be a bit redundant..."
--
Yami felt uneasy about this person who was claiming to be a doctor. He supposed he'd have to trust him, but there was just something off about the entire thing. Wouldn't you introduce yourself to someone instead of saying, "Someone left this..." Wouldn't you tell them that you were a doctor before you grabbed them and plowed a stethescope over their body? Why was he trying to hold him in place so steadfast? His hands were kinda sweaty... But the thing that probably made him the most uneasy was something that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Like he'd met him somewhere before... Now he was talking to Seto again.
--
"If you want, I"m sure you can run and still catch that girl. She's about this tall and has these really outstanding eyes." He didn't realize that the 'hot girl' he was describing was actually Seto's little brother.

(DOOD! IT looks like CHRISTMAS!!)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:19 am
(( xd Yes it does!
*shakes head* 'Hot girl'..))

"I'm not going to leave you with him. If this girl wants to talk to me, I assume she'll wait." That this 'girl' could be his brother never occured to Seto.
He then focussed about half his attention on what the guy just dropped in his lap. He undid the wrapping and opened the box. Before taking a proper look at what was in it, he glanced at the 'doctor' and Yami. The doctor wasn't doing anything suspicious, so he looked in the box.
Inmediatly, it had his full attention. He slowly lifted Mokuba's creation from the box and looked at it. "Mokuba..." he mumbled.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games