Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:48 pm
Slighter ate his dead Rabbit with a smirk has he dug into its lower intestines after he ripped off ist head to let teh blood flow out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:52 pm
Keara held her rabbit in place with her front feet as she ate it's intestines and liver, avoiding the bladder and stomache. She growled as she ate.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:56 pm
Slighter finished eating his Rabbit and sighed has he twitched his ear and walked over to a small nearby stream to lap up some of the water.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:58 pm
Keara finished eating her rabbit and looked at the one that was left over. Watching Slighter wearily she crawled towards it a little ways and stopped and then inched forwards again, watching him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:10 am
Slighter stepped into the cold stream in the morning sun light after he finished lapping up the water and layed down in it letting the water splash on his fur.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:15 am
Keara grabbed the last rabbit and started to munch on it hungryly.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:17 am
Slighter looked around and smiled at Keara has he got out of the water and walked towards her, 'You where hungry weren't you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:20 am
She watches him and continues to eat, the fur down her back bristiling slightly. "I'm always hungry." She reached her snout into the rabbit and tore out it's heart and ate it. She licked her lips

((i got to go now lol, i'll be back on tomarrow smile ))  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:29 am
Slighter laughs and noded, "Obviously." He siad ahs he layed down next to her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:22 pm
She curled her lip in a silent snarl as he laid next to her and pulled the half eaten rabbit closer to her and watched him out of the corner of her eye. Her tail thumped on the ground softly in a wag.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:48 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her, 'You always like that when you eat?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:33 pm
She finished picking at the parts of the rabbit that she wanted. "Like what?" She licked her lips to get the blood off them as she looked at him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:01 pm
"All Evil like?" He said sercastily but seriously at the same time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:48 am
"I don't get "all evil like"! Do I?" She tilted her head and smiled, knowing what he was talking about.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:55 pm
Slighter laughed, 'Sure you do." he said has he rolled away form her.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games