Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:18 am
Still laying on his back, Akeji decided to make shapes of the clouds also. Pointing to one up north, he said, "Hey, mum, that one kinda looks like you!!!" Looking awat from the clouds, he noticed Timber sheilding her eyes, and squinting alot. Curious, he asked, "Hey Timber, you don't really like the sun, do you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:55 am
'Oh no, I love the sun! Just not when it gets into the eyes' she answered, laughing a bit. Timber followed Ake's gaze into the sky, and indeed, there was a cloud that if looked at the proper way resembled Branwen. 'How creative you are' she said to Ake, smiling at the cloud.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:38 am
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero looks at Arkanna and chuckles seeing her have a hard time...he grabs the bandages from her and starts rewrapping the hand wound

Arkanna starts to protest but stops, when Hero finishes she looks at the stream and whispers, "Thanks...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:42 am
'No prob..."He said quietly getting up"We should be heading back..."He then sticks his hand out to help Arkanna up  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:53 am
Arkanna looks at Hero for a moment, then grabs his hand and stands up. She walked ahead of Hero abit, then turned around and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:56 am
Hero follows Arkanna till she stops.....he looks at her and said"What's wrong?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:11 am
eek redface making those two faces together Arkanna turns around and starts walking back, "Its nothing....." She yells back to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:13 am
Hero looked at her confused...he then sighs anf follows her again  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:28 am
Arkanna reaches the clearing and sits behind Seilene.
Seilene looks at Arkanna then back to Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:31 am
Hero didn't notice but his chest wound started to bleed....showing thourgh his shirt....he leans on a tree and closes his eyes  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:43 am
Arkanna smells blood and looks up, looking toward Hero she notices his shirt. Getting up she walks to him stare and grabs his arm. Starting to pull him off towards the stream.

Seilene watched in amazment, she had never seen Arkanna act this way on all her life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:45 am
Hero was surprised and was trying to get free of Arkanna's hold"Let me go Arkanna..."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:55 am
Arkanna mumbled no and continued to drag in off towards the stream.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:57 am
Heros sighs and lets himself be dragged  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:09 pm
Arkanna reaches the stream and sits down, pointing next to herself she says, "Sit...."
((hey i have to go!!! crying i'll see you tonight this is my last post cause I gotta go baby sit crying ))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games