Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Wind3x]

6,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:17 pm
NAME:Jennifer
APPEARANCE: black everything (clothes, hair, glasses...pics can be seen on my website)
SEXUALITY: confused, leaning toward the side of bisexual
FAV. BANDS: anything rock-ish
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sitting on my a**, supporting random/hopeless causes, serving as counselor to all of my friends, reading, listening to the music i downloaded onto my computer and mp3 player
PERSONALITY: mine
PET PEEVES: illiterates pretending to be literate, people who can't admit they're wrong, people who chew with their mouths open, the close-minded masses, chicken shits (people who won't stand up for themselves)
DISLIKES: 99.999% of the human race
REASON FOR JOINING: hoping the people here can change the statistic in my dislikes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:25 am
Welcome to the guild. *Gives out a cookie basket*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

kufufu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:18 pm
NAME: Orrany (can call me Oreo)
APPEARANCE: black, strait hair that is layered, black/ dark brown eyes, 5" tall, wears pretty much black shirts and jeans most of the time(sometimes color)
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical romance, System of a Down
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading manga, watching tv
PERSONALITY: depends on my mood
DISLIKES: dramatic people
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw a banner for this with my favorite movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. I read everything and became interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Destiny Froste

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:05 pm
Welcome to the two newest members of the guild. *hands out cookie baskets* I hope you make yourselves comfortable and feel at home. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:22 am
NAME: Ruth
APPEARANCE: Blue eyes, medium length brown hair with a fringe, C cup surprised TMI, moving on...
FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Placebo, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Queens of the Stone Age, The Offspring, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, The Hives, The Cranberries, System of a Down, Korn, The Dandy Warhols, The Eels, Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Stereophonics, U2
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, creative writing, most sports, computer addict, listening to music and singin' and dancin' around the room lol
PERSONALITY: Up and down (especially this year, since my parents moved me away from my friends and boyfriend). Hyper-crazy one minute and hiding away in the dark the next. I love my friends, but am happiest when with boyfriend. I like to be the one to make people laugh, and am a godd*mn ambitious worker, and I work for myself!
PET PEEVES: Oooh ignorance is a big one.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Kinda said that in interests and peeves. But um... food is good.
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw the banner advertised in a siggy... and I thought "Lol. Darth Vader." Speaking of which... do I get a muffin? Pretty please?!  

.Beautiful. .Freak.

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:24 am
Ruthie_the_Lollipop_Girl
NAME: Ruth
APPEARANCE: Blue eyes, medium length brown hair with a fringe, C cup surprised TMI, moving on...
FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Placebo, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Queens of the Stone Age, The Offspring, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, The Hives, The Cranberries, System of a Down, Korn, The Dandy Warhols, The Eels, Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Stereophonics, U2
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, creative writing, most sports, computer addict, listening to music and singin' and dancin' around the room lol
PERSONALITY: Up and down (especially this year, since my parents moved me away from my friends and boyfriend). Hyper-crazy one minute and hiding away in the dark the next. I love my friends, but am happiest when with boyfriend. I like to be the one to make people laugh, and am a godd*mn ambitious worker, and I work for myself!
PET PEEVES: Oooh ignorance is a big one.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Kinda said that in interests and peeves. But um... food is good.
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw the banner advertised in a siggy... and I thought "Lol. Darth Vader." Speaking of which... do I get a muffin? Pretty please?!

Welcome! ^^
*gives cookie*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:26 pm
..I did ask for a muffin... but I suppose a cookie will do.. heart  

.Beautiful. .Freak.

Kawaii~Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:27 pm
NAME: Phoenix
APPEARANCE: Whatever you dream about
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Green day, Seether, Hoobastank, Blink 182, Sum 41, Thrice, Aveged Sevenfold, My chemical romance.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, Fan-Fics (Vampires or Anime) Japanese Films, Wicca, so on....
PERSONALITY: Fun and Outgoing. Always making people laugh, nice and giving
PET PEEVES: Racism, mean people, greedy people, ignorant people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes everything thats not on dislike. Dislike cake, ice cream, meanies and so whatever thats nasty, ugly, or whateva negative.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I dont fit no where else and this place is a place where I can be myself and feel at home 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:28 pm
Welcome to our humble guild *gives out cookies and a muffin basket to the special request*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Zelasii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:00 pm
NAME: Zelasii
APPEARANCE: long wavy golden hair, blue eyes....whatever...
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, The Rasmus, Fall Out Boy...ect... stare
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, writing, reading....threatning people...anime, manga, ART...all outdoor EXTREME sports, goths, emo's...
PERSONALITY: mood swings
PET PEEVES: RACISM, I HATE IT...
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like lots of stuff, i hate cheerleaders... they attacked me once
REASON FOR JOINING: saw a banner of this guild...the banner was so pretty eek
AND IT LOOKED SO COOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:05 pm
Welcome to our corner of gaia. *gives a cookie basket*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Zelasii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:11 pm
lurichan

yay!!
cookies!!
thank you! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:13 pm
Zelasii
lurichan

yay!!
cookies!!
thank you! mrgreen

Sure, not a problem.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Zelasii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:21 pm
ok  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games