Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:56 am
Estelluna laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:54 pm
Race: Vampire

Name: Felix

School(please Forks High School): Forks High School (the place to be!)

Friends: The Cullens

Appearce: *at bottom of post*

Family: A now dead explorer who was actually insane, though no one ever noticed except his own daughter, Felix. He took her to Alaska (that wasn't Alaska at the time) and beat her profusely after she refused to go hunt a husky with her sword. She ran away that night. She qualifies her dog, Black (a vampire too), as family.

Boy Friend?Girl Friend: N/A

Likes: hunting all kinds of wild cats, playing cello, the rain, her vampire husky Black, music, playing guitar, sword fighting

Personlity: says what's on her mind, likes to have fun,

Height: 5'11"

Grade: Junior

Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Black

Eyes normal: Light blue (odd for a "vegetarian" hehehe)

Summary: She was turned into a vampire at the age of 18 in the year 1922 in Alaska. She doesn't know who she was turned into a vampire by. She had been going to Alaska with her father (an insane explorer) and, on her first day, ran away from him after he had beat her for messing up his coffee. Anyway, she was found half frozen in the middle of nowhere in Alaska, and that's where she woke up in extreme pain, her creator already gone. Using her power without knowing it, she convinced herself NOT to hunt humans, despite her thirst, and hunted any animal she could find, birds included. She wandered around until she found the "group" in ALaska and stayed with them, training not to hunt humans. She soon became restless and asked where she could find others of her kind. She was directed to Forks and the Cullens family to continue her self control. She had been told that her thirst control rivaled Carlisle's even through the short time she'd spent as a vampire.

Sixth Sense(special power): She knows how to control her own actions and others around her, but others can fight against it, she just pushes the idea into their head and makes them think about it more, makes them prefer it.

Weakness: It's hard for her to really trust other vampires except the Alaskan ones and the Cullens. Would hate to lose her dog Black.

Saying: 'Ello Mate...

Favorite Music: The Beatles, The White Stripes, classical, musicals

Other: Felix, immediately after being able to mostly control her human thirst, killed her father and then framed it as an exploring accident. She never really forgave him for being terrible to her. Other than that, she hasn't killed anyone, being able to control herself and never finding anyone with an overly-appealing scent. When not in school, she walks (or runs) with a guitar in its case slung on her back. She would prefer to carry her cello around, but it's a bit more delicate and larger, more awkward to run with. The only good thing that her father ever did was teach her how to sword fight to, "protect herself from vampires". How ironic.

Musical Instrument: cello, guitar

Appearance:
User Image

User Image
The closest I think I could get to how I imagine her.

You can imagine her without the sword, if you wish. She doesn't need it anymore but she still loves using it on the weeds that grow outside the Cullen's house and the occasional enemy vampire...

She convinced a vampire in Alaska to enhance it enough so it works on other vampires, becoming as deadly as her own teeth.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Edward was born in what year: 1901
Bella's last name is: Swan
Edward hates who: Jacob
Bella truck is year: ?
Edward has had what car: Silver Volvo
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: Alice Cullen
Emmette likes what meal: Irritated Grizzly Bear  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:20 pm
(hi, may I join you guys?)  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:27 pm
Sure  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:58 pm
"What do you want to dress up as? Vampires?" Karissa laughed along with Estelluna.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:03 pm
Estelluna sat on the couch and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:29 pm
(where are you guys in the rp? it's hard to rp by yourself. unless you're at a house, i'm probably going to bump into you eventually...by the way, is anyone playing as the cullens?)

Felix drove her car by the sign saying, "Welcome to Forks!", barely able to read it in the pouring rain. Felix loved it here, almost as much as she loved living in Alaska. Her husky dog, Black, was pawing at the window, whining for Felix to open it. Felix leaned over to pet her dog, saying out loud, "Sorry boy, can't do it while it's raining. You know how I love this car." Felix really did love her car. It was a nice little black Lexus that, after convincing some people with her power, could go faster than a Ferrari.

Black kept pawing at the window, so Felix sighed, a bit reluctant to use her power on her beloved pet. She barely payed attention to the road as she thought. Black...you don't want to keep pawing at the window...it's bad for you... Black's pawing slowed down, and then stopped, convinced by Felix's kind of mind control.

Felix, finally appeased, nodded and whispered, "Thank you," and sped up on the road, anxious to see Alice, Esme, and the rest of the Cullens in Forks. They would be her choice in family, if she ever settled down. Even being a "vegetarian", she still liked to travel, and she still couldn't choose between her family in Alaska, or the Cullens, though the Cullens were currently winning...  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:00 pm
Estelluna's ears twitched picking up a signal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:24 pm
She looked back at Black as she passed by Forks High, currently out for the day, and a strange (for a vampire), loving look came into her eyes. Felix had found Black in Alaska or, rather, Black had found her. Felix had blacked out from the pain after two and a half days, tired even though the fire raged through her blood stream. The pain had been excruciating but she had stopped herself from screaming, using her amazing self-control she'd had even before becoming a vampire.

She had woken up several hours later because something was licking her cheek. She still hadn't become a full vampire, and the pain had still been there, but lessening. Black had been licking her face. True, Black had been a wild Husky, but Felix believed it sensed something about her, something sad, painful, and slightly scary. She also believed Black was worried about her, sensing the pain more than anything else, and stayed with her. Even after transitioning fully into a vampire, Black had stayed with her, and she loved him for it. She had struggled through not killing the husky and succeeded, keeping him as a pet.

Soon after she met other vampires, she knew it wouldn't be as easy to...have Black be normal. After being directed to the Cullens and meeting them, she talked to Carlisle about changing Black into a vampire. A vampire animal. It had been an odd discussion. Felix had convinced Carlisle that she could control Black using her powers, which she could, quite easily. So, soon after, she had bitten Black in the paw. Of course, there had been howling, but she had kept control over him, not only using her power, but also just being his owner. She had commanded him from day one to only hunt other animals, which he did quite easily. Black proffered bears and Emmett enjoyed having him as company while hunting grizzlies.

Felix finally arrived at the Cullen's house and was welcomed at the door by Alice, who had seen her coming and was waiting for her. "Felix," Alice squealed, "it' wonderful to see you!" Alice and Felix gave each other a quick peck on the cheek and then Black came and jumped on Alice, licking her cheeks. Felix giggled and said, "I would usually say sorry but..." She looked at Alice, laughing loudly as Black licked her, "Its seems you enjoy it." Felix walked in and said, in a regular voice, "Hi everybody, I'm back."  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:49 pm
Karissa noticed Estelluna's movement, and asked curiously, "What is it?" She hoped it was something good - she wasn't in the mood for another potentially life-threatening adventure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Black came and sat patiently next to Felix and she waited for the other Cullens. In a flash, Esme was coming, no, flying, down the stairs, a picturesque smile on her beautiful face. Black licked Esme's hand sweetly as she reached for Felix, and Esme smiled and turned to Black, saying "Hello Black, still alive?" Black seemed to grin and nipped playfully at Esme's hand, not being able to hurt her really.

Esme then turned to Felix, beaming in a sweet way and said, "I've missed you. Why such a long time away?" She stepped forward and hugged Felix tightly. Behind them, Alice and Black had started playing, weaving around each other like in a dance. Felix hugged Esme back and said, "You know me, can't resist Polar Bears." She released Esme's grip slightly, saying "Watch the guitar, mom." It was habit to call Esme "mom", since she had never known her mom and they were basically family. The loved each other like a mother loves her daughter, despite Felix being older...technically.

Felix let go and looked around the house, looking for the others. Felix looked at Esme questioningly, saying "Where are the others?" Esme explained quickly that Rosaline and Emmett were currently in South America, but were coming home soon, and Edward and Carlisle were hunting and also were set to return soon. Felix smiled, nodded, and sat down on a nearby chair and unpacked her guitar, strumming a song she'd recently made. Esme always loved her songs and Felix loved playing just for her. She looked around as she played, admiring her surroundings, finally feeling like she was home.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:15 pm
"I was thinking of doing dress up like when we were four, dressing up all silly like. And I sense another vampire here, new. Shall we go investigate?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:21 pm
''Yeah I do too.....She companied by a dog.'' Estelluna said turning into a wolf.  

Denki Nasu

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Felix suddenly stopped playing her guitar and looked at Alice, a dazed look in her eyes. Esme walked over to Alice to calm her down. Suddenly, Jasper was there, holding Alice's hands in his, whispering to her, "It's ok...what do you see?" Felix put her guitar away and walked over, looked concerned for Alice. Alice then sighed and said, in a normal voice, "Everything is fine. There are a couple of vampires coming to investigate Felix, but they're not going to hurt you...I think...it wasn't completely clear, but they haven't planned an attack, they just want to see you. I guess this is the first time they've sensed you."

Felix sighed in relief, the predilection could have been a lot worse. She smiled and said to all of them, "They're probably just wondering why they sense an animal with me.
She smiled at Black and signaled him to come. He came and she pet him between his ears fondly. "But no worries, I'll show them your control."

She waved to Jasper and said, "Hello Jasper, where were you? You must've known I was coming, with Alice here and all." Jasper smiled sheepishly and replied, "I was out hunting a bit closer. I just got back." Felix smiled understandingly. Jasper had the hardest time with the "no humans diet" and it was better that he hunted often, even if it was close.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games