Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 pm
For me, the hard part is finding a table and seeing four people actually wanting to play.

Even in Starship mountain (game store in town), people don't even do classic D&D, much less SW. The only things going on are cards and stuff, even though they sell everything.

I thought it would just be interesting to try, since we really don't RP so much on Gaia as just play "pass the story", except much more complicated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 pm
I will this weekend, I will create a character after class tommorow, (I only have one, and I get to sleep in, huzzah! xd )  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:30 pm
Nelowulf
For me, the hard part is finding a table and seeing four people actually wanting to play.

Even in Starship mountain (game store in town), people don't even do classic D&D, much less SW. The only things going on are cards and stuff, even though they sell everything.

I thought it would just be interesting to try, since we really don't RP so much on Gaia as just play "pass the story", except much more complicated.

Sounds like SWRPG to me.
If we were to play, we would need those interested to have dice and the main rule book.
The problem though is that I cant watch people roll their dice over Gaia.
I'm always afraid that they'd cheat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:31 pm
Johnny Malone
I will this weekend, I will create a character after class tommorow, (I only have one, and I get to sleep in, huzzah! xd )

so whatcha making?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 14 Total: 33 (2-40)

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:33 pm
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Sounds like SWRPG to me.
If we were to play, we would need those interested to have dice and the main rule book.
The problem though is that I cant watch people roll their dice over Gaia.
I'm always afraid that they'd cheat.

Hello? Gaia has solved that little technicality.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:34 pm
yeah but we roll for everything.
Literally.
We'd have to devote a whole thread to rolling.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:36 pm
Most likely a bounty hunter,he's sort of going to be like one of the guys in "The Boondock Saints" (I'm obsessed with that movie) in which he really only takes contracts on what he considers "sinners" (real zealous type of guy.) He hates crime lords but will take contracts them if it allows him to hunt down other "scum." Still a work in progress it will be much more refined by tommorow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:37 pm
I understand that. I understand it would be slow, maybe one or two actions a day.

Nevermind it though.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:39 pm
Johnny Malone
Most likely a bounty hunter,he's sort of going to be like one of the guys in "The Boondock Saints" (I'm obsessed with that movie) in which he really only takes contracts on what he considers "sinners" (real zealous type of guy.) He hates crime lords but will take contracts them if it allows him to hunt down other "scum." Still a work in progress it will be much more refined by tommorow.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dannik_Jerriko

Just like him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:39 pm
Johnny Malone

what species? Human?
You'd have to find a way to always keep busy.
In CotGCW we kept having our bounty hunters lose intrest.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:41 pm
I'd like to see a hutt bounty hunter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:43 pm
That would be nifty.
He could wear the Hutt battle armor I posted in the OGG.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:44 pm
definately.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:45 pm
Yeah probably a human, I want to go for the whole "I'm doing God's work" feel, except there really is no God in the Star Wars universe, so it's more of a passionate desire to write the wrongs that the crime lords and their lackeys commit. Go to my profile to read the full quote fromt the Boondock Saints to get my characters mentality.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:47 pm
Have fun with that.
Just dont go and switch characters mid game like you do in D&D.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games