Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:42 pm
Ai saw the blood as she made her hands glow with chakra again. "I'm sorry." She said placing her hands over the wound, careful not to touch it, and started to heal it. As she used her chakra her neck wound, that she had forgotten to finish healing, started to bleed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:45 pm
"It's fine.." Sira insisted sitting up after she had healed him. He saw the blood trailing down Ai's neck. "Ai you're neck is bleeding.." He said leaning forward.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:59 pm
"My neck?" Ai touched the bloody and falling off bandage she had wrapped around her neck. "Oh, I forgot about that...Damn Kisame." She started to heal her neck. "Thank you for reminding me." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:03 pm
"You're welcome.." Sira replied smiling back. He sighed and stared back up at the sky. "I hate Itachi.. that b*****d.." He muttered his mind replaying each time he had stabbed him with a katana. 'And somehow I survived through luck and...' He paused gently rubbing his left shoulder.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:09 pm
Ai had heard Sira and wondered how Sira was still alive after how long he was in the genjutsu. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:13 pm
Sira took his eye's off the sky and looked over at Ai. "Yeah I'm okay besides being sore.." He said smiling widely. The sun began to set as they sat there the sky now a light shade of orange.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:19 pm
"Ok, that's good." Ai smiled and looked at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:24 pm
Sira stared back up at the sky and noticed the sun was setting. "We should probably report the attack to the Hokage." He said the last word with a hint of bitterness. Sira offered his hand out as he stood up.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:28 pm
Ai took Sira's hand and nodded. "Yes. You don't seem to like Naruto-sama." She said walking over to Reks and lifting him up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:33 pm
"It's not that. He's usually a good leader but lately he's been acting like a baka.." Sira explained while helping Ai lift Reks. 'I suppose I shouldn't be too angry with him but still it makes me mad seeing everyone get hurt..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:37 pm
"I know what you mean. He should be doing something about these Akatsuki attacks, but i'm sure that's he is just very busy with other tings." Ai said trying to think of of a reason Naruto doesn't seem to be doing anything. She put Reks over her shoulder. "But we really should tell him what's been happening.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:41 pm
"Yeah we need to tell him. And hope he doesn't get mad again.." Sira said heading off to the Hokage's office. 'She's right he probably is busy after all he is Hokage...'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:47 pm
"Yeah." Ai nodded and followed Sira to the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:51 pm
Sira stopped outside the building and waited for Ai to catch up. While he waited he remembered being within Itachi's genjutsu. He flinched and his hand covered where a gash once was.

((g2g naruto's on))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:55 pm
Ai quickly caught up. "Did know Reks was so...heavy." She said to herself. "Shall we go in?" She asked and saw that Sira had his hand over a place where she had healed one of his wounds. "You sure you're ok?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games