Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:44 pm
B. Staying at a university. using roomie's lappietop. So i might discontinue rp for awhile too. But it's getting interesting ,more ppl areentering! is it still safeto assume the king and I (lolerscates i made pun) are about to make their reunion? or too late?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:49 pm
AxelNekko
B. Staying at a university. using roomie's lappietop. So i might discontinue rp for awhile too. But it's getting interesting ,more ppl areentering! is it still safeto assume the king and I (lolerscates i made pun) are about to make their reunion? or too late?

(lol yeah it's fine =3 )  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Juno: *smiles a bit*..... Hello there... it's been quite a while. *as he said this, the guard stopped holding his weapon athim, and he picks a small object from his jacket, namely, a top. It's emblazoned with fiery decals and small, intricate symbols* brought a homecoming present... *looks at both girls*..... daughters of the great King? How time passes. I used to remember when i belonged to the lowly guards... .. i keep forgetting, 20, 30 thousand years ago.

Guard:.. *sweatdrops* *in mind: Why does the king keep recieving uninvited guests...*

Gtg. he needsthe compy. Seeya tommorows!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:56 pm
AxelNekko
Juno: *smiles a bit*..... Hello there... it's been quite a while. *as he said this, the guard stopped holding his weapon athim, and he picks a small object from his jacket, namely, a top. It's emblazoned with fiery decals and small, intricate symbols* brought a homecoming present... *looks at both girls*..... daughters of the great King? How time passes. I used to remember when i belonged to the lowly guards... .. i keep forgetting, 20, 30 thousand years ago.

Guard:.. *sweatdrops* *in mind: Why does the king keep recieving uninvited guests...*

Tomoe looks at him confused. "...... you're old!"  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:59 pm
Juno:... ....... .I was kidding about those years. .. (Vampires live long, lol) .... ... *looking at the new visitors* Your Highness Valdamnt... i think we wanted to discuss some terms..... about .... ... *whispers softly* The Towers of Peace.... there are some problems... I might not be the same guard you remembered, but i still know my love for this kingdom to just abandon these important things... *in mind: Wars could collide if we don't get through!... and i need volunteers..*

Guard:..... ? ... *can't hear the conversation* *looking at Bella, Muegan, and Marcus* ...... *in mind: .. What a cast.. Im just some vampire Guard. ... Stupid family heritage.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:01 pm
Gtg... Kaos, if you wish, continue the conversation as a "secret", and just le tthe rest of the rp'ers to continue. I think i'm holding them back.

Going back to college again tonite... maybe tommorow i'll continue

Got big, cool things planned for you guys XD If yo uaccept them, i mean.

Nite.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:08 pm
(was up? so did i miss much?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:27 pm
Juno: ... *seeing that everyone, including Bella, Muegan, Marcus (and if there are any of your characters, mention them to me and i'll put them! i don't want to leave anyone outside) are watching him and the King Valdamnt* .... Your Highness.. *smirking a bit, in a weird way* ... why don't we discuss this by a small walk? *in mind: ... these people make me jittery.

Guard:....

I don't know how to quote here, but, Bella, if my mindless rambling is practically nothing, then, you're right, you didn't miss a thing XD Come on you guys, i want to know if you're liking this. i get the feeling i'm dragging you all down XD Gimme a sign here! No offense to nobody in particular  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:28 pm
(lol) she looked over the edge of the stairs "who are you?" she called to him, coming down the stairs  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:43 pm
(Oki erm... just press the button that says Quote on the left side corner of every message) "Of course, of course.." Valdamt says, "Let's go to my private study... there we can discuss everything."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:25 pm
KaosAngel012
(Oki erm... just press the button that says Quote on the left side corner of every message) "Of course, of course.." Valdamt says, "Let's go to my private study... there we can discuss everything."

(like so?.. but how do you do the multiple quote?) Juno: *for one second, forgets King Valdamnt was talking to him* *looks at Bella*...Well... i'm just Juno... i don't like to give out too much of the pleasentries, the introductions... just Juno. . *smirks to himself* And.. you are? *looking at them all* i never saw you both when you where babies, so i can't really know you well... even if your names are mentioned in these panplets.. oh,sorry. i got carried away. ^^:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:31 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

(like so?.. but how do you do the multiple quote?) Juno: *for one second, forgets King Valdamnt was talking to him* *looks at Bella*...Well... i'm just Juno... i don't like to give out too much of the pleasentries, the introductions... just Juno. . *smirks to himself* And.. you are? *looking at them all* i never saw you both when you where babies, so i can't really know you well... even if your names are mentioned in these panplets.. oh,sorry. i got carried away. ^^:

(just keep clicking quote, quote this message) Tomoe looks at him weirdly. "Uh-huh.... anyway, I'm Tomoe...." (by the way, you don't have to talk to the charries that aren't here right now...)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:43 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

(just keep clicking quote, quote this message) Tomoe looks at him weirdly. "Uh-huh.... anyway, I'm Tomoe...." (by the way, you don't have to talk to the charries that aren't here right now...)

Juno:.. .looks at her over*... Well.. you certainly are young... nice to meet you. *looks around, his eyes go a little big, Johnny Depp style, and makes a fake "kiss" on her hand*.. erhem*.. yes....

*goodnite Mary!.... *  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:45 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Juno:.. .looks at her over*... Well.. you certainly are young... nice to meet you. *looks around, his eyes go a little big, Johnny Depp style, and makes a fake "kiss" on her hand*.. erhem*.. yes....

*goodnite Mary!.... *
looks at them "im bella" she smiled "hey tomoe, ill be in the garden if you need me"  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

*goodnite Mary!.... *
looks at them "im bella" she smiled "hey tomoe, ill be in the garden if you need me"

Juno: ? Bella? ... oh..well.. greetings then.... *in all histime there, hasn't kissed nor touched anyone ,kissed for female and touched for male. Note that he IS a vamp, and vmps can smell blood. * ... you both look very nice* *in mind:.... ignore.. .the....waft.* ..... and these friends of yours? *the King pokes him* .. oh.. (to Mary: Well, i just want the rp to sound like it belongs to everyone, you know what i mean?) .. welll... ..toodles. ... *holding his emblazoned top in his hands* ....  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games