Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 pm
*Lukara shook her head no* -softly- it wont work....i had to pay a price for useing the technic...She sighed softly knowing she couldn't return to the pack now. She stared at the ground with her right eye. a few tears fall* -wispers- Wat am i supposed to do now> I cant hunt or run anymore....I cant look at anyone without them running from the scars and my eye....Her eyes brimmed with tears*

*After a wile Amiko calmed down and burried her head into Caesar* -weakly- I need to check on her....but i can't....I just...*Her body trembled in pain at thinking of her*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 pm
"I bet our pups would look like you and have the same gracefulness as you,"he knew their pups would be beautiful and wonderful.
Max licked her injured face,"I'll take care of you. I think your still beautiful." ((It's just like Brightheart in Warriors))
Caesar licked her tears away,"Why don't you wait till you have calmed down more"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 pm
"They will be as sweet as you," She said as she licked his muzzle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 pm
Blaze stood and shook his fur,"Ya but hopefully not as clumsy as me." I feel tired. I need to rest."  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 pm
Sapphire laughed, "You are perfect," She nuzzled into his chest,"Good night."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 pm
He went to step forward and tripped over a branch,"Owww. That hurt alot!"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 pm
"Oh," Sapphire ran over to him and licked his paw," Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm
"Ya. Told you I was clumsy." He got up and rubbed his sore nose. He then laid down next to Sapphire.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Sapphire smiled and layed next to Blaze and licked is muzzle, "I still don't belive you are clumsy, i would call it walking challenged." Sapphire started to laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:13 pm
*Lukara layed on the ground. her hear on her paws* Max your not fooling anyone. I never was beautiful. *She sighed sadly.*

*Amiko hiccuped and nuzzled into Caesar*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 pm
He looked at her amusement glowing in his eyes,"Oh you think your so funny." He said it sarcastically not really meaning it.
"Of course you were and are! I thought you were Starshine when I saw your reflection. Why do you think it startled me?"
Caesar licked her face trying to soothe her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 pm
"Haha yes i do," she said as she tackled Blaze.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 pm
Blaze flipped her over and held her down. "You may be funny but I'm bigger and stronger," he said his voice full of amusement.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:22 pm
Sapphire growled playfully and lightly bite his shoulder.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 pm
*Lukara wined softly. She felt horrible and though Max's words touched her, she still felt worse then ever, even worse then wen Christopher died*

*Amiko Trembled and wimpered loudly. She finally got calmed down enough to pull her head out of Caesar's fur*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games