Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:23 pm
*le POUNCE* Welcome back, Lloxie!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:43 pm
Welcome back, Lloxie!!! domokun  

LilKitty115

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:11 pm
Welcome back Lloxie.

The next few months will be very very very busy. I'm going to be working 11 days in a row next week and then starting to work on Mondays as well. I volunteer on 5 days a week and then at work we have a training string of 6 dogs sweatdrop one being a German shepherd that i'm making my personal project because he is the Sgt's dog.

Next month, I'll be doing another doggie bootcamp in order to get my dog certified for bombs and then I have to work triple time to get my personal dog certified for area search.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:24 pm
Thankies guys. <^-^> *snuggles all*

Eef, good luck maintaining your sanity, Rainey. @.@; *huggles and pats*

Lloxie

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:43 pm
Lloxie

>.> it will be just like being in college...except not. And no homework...maybe  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:46 pm
Rainey_angel81
Lloxie

>.> it will be just like being in college...except not. And no homework...maybe

As I said... good luck with your sanity. XP Hehe *nuzzes*

Lloxie

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Rainey_angel81
Welcome back Lloxie.

The next few months will be very very very busy. I'm going to be working 11 days in a row next week and then starting to work on Mondays as well. I volunteer on 5 days a week and then at work we have a training string of 6 dogs sweatdrop one being a German shepherd that i'm making my personal project because he is the Sgt's dog.

Next month, I'll be doing another doggie bootcamp in order to get my dog certified for bombs and then I have to work triple time to get my personal dog certified for area search.
;-; i want to hellllllp. X3 i envy you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:57 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
Welcome back Lloxie.

^.^ If you lived here I would say come and work at the kennel.  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:00 pm
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
Welcome back Lloxie.

^.^ If you lived here I would say come and work at the kennel.
I'd looooove to ;-; I love dogs, and even if its just cleaning out kennels, its still good. XD I'm waiting for my aplication to be checked out, i aplied at the vet! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:05 pm
Quote:
I'd looooove to ;-; I love dogs, and even if its just cleaning out kennels, its still good. XD I'm waiting for my aplication to be checked out, i aplied at the vet! biggrin

Yay! I loved working at the vet..I was sad to leave especially my favorite animals, but I couldn't stand the vets there....  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:28 pm
Rainey_angel81
Quote:

Yay! I loved working at the vet..I was sad to leave especially my favorite animals, but I couldn't stand the vets there....
my vets are realyl nice ^_^ they're kind and such.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:24 pm
I need to do 30 hours of service learning in order to graduate. I think I'm gonna volunteer at the humane society. All I need is a recent tetanus shot  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:41 pm
Af Mas
I need to do 30 hours of service learning in order to graduate. I think I'm gonna volunteer at the humane society. All I need is a recent tetanus shot

I volunteered at one for a while. It was fun. Good choice for enjoyable service-project type work.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:57 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas

I volunteered at one for a while. It was fun. Good choice for enjoyable service-project type work.

I hear it's a lot of fun XD  

Af Mas

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:07 pm
I have a project that I might have to volunteer for, I hate english ><;  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games