Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looks at Nemu then notices she is staring at the bouquet and smiles as he went up to her and took her hand. "Want me to get one for you?" He asked, tilting his head.

-nemu smiled-......no, i just...like the colors, they blend so well togather

"Oh, okay." shun said as he looked at them and smiled. "They do go well together." He stated happily.

........both very light colors.........on second though....could you get me one? ^^

Shun smiled then ruffled her hair and nodded. "Sure." Shun went up to Ba to get one and she run it up but also gave Shun a little white package with blue string tied around it. Shun tilted his head then looked at Ba.
Ba smiled. "It's your birthday tomorrow isn't it?" She said then it hit shun. "Oh yea! it is." He said happily.

-she smirked, as her ears perked up hearing this, it was tomorrow, tomorrow, the table would turn, and he would drink of her, she was so excited, it almost physically hurt-

"Thanks Ba. See you later." Shun said as Ba waved and headed for the back room. He handed Nemu the bouquet and smiled. "Here you go." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh, okay." shun said as he looked at them and smiled. "They do go well together." He stated happily.

........both very light colors.........on second though....could you get me one? ^^

Shun smiled then ruffled her hair and nodded. "Sure." Shun went up to Ba to get one and she run it up but also gave Shun a little white package with blue string tied around it. Shun tilted his head then looked at Ba.
Ba smiled. "It's your birthday tomorrow isn't it?" She said then it hit shun. "Oh yea! it is." He said happily.

-she smirked, as her ears perked up hearing this, it was tomorrow, tomorrow, the table would turn, and he would drink of her, she was so excited, it almost physically hurt-

"Thanks Ba. See you later." Shun said as Ba waved and headed for the back room. He handed Nemu the bouquet and smiled. "Here you go." He said happily.

-she smiled and held the flowers up to her nose, breathing in deeply- i love smell of roses  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled and held the flowers up to her nose, breathing in deeply- i love smell of roses

Shun smiled then took her hand and led her outside then started to walk. It was night the moon was almost full. He looked at Nemu and rubbed the back of her hand as he said, "What would you like to do now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled then took her hand and led her outside then started to walk. It was night the moon was almost full. He looked at Nemu and rubbed the back of her hand as he said, "What would you like to do now?"

hmm..........i dont know....how about we go back to the house, i can make you a meal, and we can cuddle ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:51 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Leon looks over to Shun and Nemu and says sadly,"I wish she would come back." He thinks about Yuki. "I miss her." He starts to sob quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 pm
Leon then says, "I have to forget about her...I need to find someone who is was as perfect as her." Leon then Erases all his memories of Yuki and Him together, Leon then looks down sadly and starts to walk away. He only kept one picture i his mind of her, him with his arm over her.  

MickeyTenshi

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

hmm..........i dont know....how about we go back to the house, i can make you a meal, and we can cuddle ^^

Shun blushed a bit then smiled at both ideas and nodded. "Sounds good." He said, as they walked to the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:58 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a bit then smiled at both ideas and nodded. "Sounds good." He said, as they walked to the house.

-she smiled and held his hand as they walked to the house, once thier, she told him to sit on the couch and wait- ill have dinner fixed soon ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled and held his hand as they walked to the house, once thier, she told him to sit on the couch and wait- ill have dinner fixed soon ^^

"Alright." Shun said as he sat down on the couch and fiddled with his rings as he waited for dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 pm
"Hmph." He looks around frantically. "Fenrir?" Leon looks around and sees a window to The house where Shun broken and fur hanging off one of the edges of the broken glass. Leon looks into the window and sees Fenrir eating meat out of the refrigerator in the kitchen and he whistles to Fenrir. "Get out of there Fenrir!" he yells.  

MickeyTenshi

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 pm
MickeyTenshi
"Hmph." He looks around frantically. "Fenrir?" Leon looks around and sees a window to The house where Shun broken and fur hanging off one of the edges of the broken glass. Leon looks into the window and sees Fenrir eating meat out of the refrigerator in the kitchen and he whistles to Fenrir. "Get out of there Fenrir!" he yells.

-nemu entered the kitchen and screamed at the top of her lungs- WOLF!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

Shun jumped at Nemu's scream and raced to the kitchen and blinked at the scene. "What the-?" He asked, wondering why wolvies were in here.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

Shun jumped at Nemu's scream and raced to the kitchen and blinked at the scene. "What the-?" He asked, wondering why wolvies were in here.

-she hid behind shun, shaking slightly, looking at the wolf over his shoulder-........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

-she hid behind shun, shaking slightly, looking at the wolf over his shoulder-........

Shun smiled at Nemu encouragingly as he took a step forward and petted the wolf on the head softly. It licked his hand and he smiled the laughed. "Nemu, its okay. He's harmless." shun stated, beckoning her to come.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

Shun smiled at Nemu encouragingly as he took a step forward and petted the wolf on the head softly. It licked his hand and he smiled the laughed. "Nemu, its okay. He's harmless." shun stated, beckoning her to come.
-she backed away, then ran off, disappearing around the corner, a trail of tears behind her-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games