Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:57 pm
ragnos apperes next to valak and says "its true"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:22 pm
"Psh sure, Like I give a crap about what happened to them, They didnt care about me anyway, I never knew them and I'm glad I didn't" she said walking off "So nice try" Tye fallowed her thankful she kept her mouth shut

ShinyToy

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:44 am
Phoenix noticing the man outside in the tree took one step back pulled out his bow and readied an arrow aiming straight at the man in the tree. "Come out you coward...if your a school student reveal yourself now and the conciqunce will be small!" he looked back at the girl hoping the man wasn't listening in. "Well...there have been some...accidents outside the school and we feel it is for the best of us to lock down the school for your safety" Anyone who was good at telling people by the tone of there voice would know Phoenix was not letting all he knew out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:24 am
He became a living statue of adamantium. "Calm yourself. I am indeed a student of this school. However, I doubt your arrow will hurt me."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:49 am
Phoenix agrred and put down his bow. "Well how the hell did you get outside...this whole school is on a lock down!" Phoenix looked down the hall outside the door after hearing a small shuffle of feet. "Um...well just get back inside and get to your dorm...you guys will have an early morning...and you mister will be seeing me in my office as soon as you wake up!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:07 am
Deadsy and Tye came out of the forest Deadsy in her werewolf form, very irritated "What a load of s**t" she mumbled to herself angrily Tye tried to calm her "Please don't trouble yourself Deadsy, Don't believe them!" she declared Deadsy turned to her "Well what if he realy did kill them! AND BECAUSE OF THAY I WONT EVER KNOW WHAT I AM!! So screw them screw Valak screw ragnos!" Tye crossed her arms "Young lady, Stop that at once!" She noticed Phoenix "Oh....Excuse us" she said stareing at him, she hadnt seen him for seven years yet she remained unchanged still 15 young and beautiful

ShinyToy

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:22 am
while she was asleep she was tossing and turning trying to find an explanation for why the school was shut down. she woke up and decided to do some snooping.
her pixie created a small light just enough for her to see in the dark halls.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:43 am
"Screw you to Tye!" she yelled, Tye snapped at her "Don't you use that tone of voice with me!" She said a bit angry then pulled out her Violin and began to play her song Deadsy plopped down onto the floor sitting down hypnotized by the music

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:51 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:30 am
valak looks at ragnos and says "i dont need you anymore" valak chops ragnoses head off  

Dante Borges

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:54 am
(DU DU DUN)
Tye stoped "Now please behave yourself" she said calmly Deadsy got up and brushed herself off "Yeah whatever"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Out of nowhere a huge pillar of fire apeared infotn of her and after it disapered Phoenix was in it's place standing right infornt of Amy "Why hello. I believe I told you to get some sleep., right? so why are you out here?!"  

Phoenix utashima

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:31 pm
the gasped and created such a bright light that it blinded him for a little while and she took his memory of him seeing her there she escaped bake to her room and laid
down to sleep to frightened to get up  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Unfortunatly the taking of teh memory haden't worked so he headed towards her room at a slow pace still trying to figure out why she was snooping around. "Maybe I should tell her now...she was snooping looking for a anwser... argh I swear I am not going to get any sleep at all tonight." Phoenix steped right towards the door and without even looking at it three knocks came form it. "Ahh...i see that old spell hasen't finished."  

Phoenix utashima

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:51 pm
she cast a spell that formed a key of light that she locked the door with in hopes he didnt have a key with him she then laid down so quietly so that he couldnt hear her quiet as a mouse  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games