Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 am
I bought some new pencils and s**t today, didn't have much money so I didn't get too much. Damn art store I go to stopped selling Col-Erase colored pencils so I'm angry about that, gotta find a new art store.

I started to buy a calligraphy pen but I wasn't sure, probably get one next time.

@Zhou: in your second post what are you talking about?

Oh and in terms of hours online, I stay online for like 12+ hours on most occasions, usually during weekdays.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image

someone said something about drawing super huge

I think ill have to explode and trace my original bases...

theres no way i can re create that XD

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:27 am
I don't think I can draw really big like that, the resolutions seem insane and I need to be able to see the general area of the draw when I draw.

I sketch at regular resolution, then I zoom in and ink at like 400%, eh, but maybe that's why my stuff doesn't look as good. Oh, and I usually go over the outer lines twice or sometimes the whole thing.

Did anybody see that disgusting autopsy pic that guy spammed in the ABR sticky, nearly hurled the hot wings I'm eating.

Stuff like that really gets to me...... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:41 am
User ImageUser Image

I didnt get to see...

but i would like to...

does that make me a bad person?

0 Zhou 0

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:45 am
The Pie
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET SOMEONE ELSE, DS?

Also, why are Cholesan and Seric still on there? rofl They're practically dead. ; A ; I guess Marshu's dead too, but I sort of know about his situation in a stalker-ish sort of way he's cool.

EDIT
I take that back, I think Marshu is dead too.

LET'S NOMINATE PEOPLE.

I will get someone else hawhaw.

I'm only a mod, and I guess a "stand-in" for Marshu, so I don't feel I can de-mod them even if they're dead. xD

Also, we can't de-mod Marshu, he's the Captain. TAICHOU-SAN.

@Zhou: That would be me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Thenk Yeh, Droonklez

*never going to call you that again, in fear of being viciously murdered*

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:09 am
Zhou Zheng
User ImageUser Image

I didnt get to see...

but i would like to...

No, not really. Some people are into gore and macabre and s**t, I'm just not. Well gore a little bit.

I just noticed your stars blur in and out, I thought something was wrong with my vision for a minute.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 am
NP Zhou.

Wait, there was a gore troll? Gawd I hate gore trolls.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:31 am
Zen Rider
Zhou Zheng
User ImageUser Image

I didnt get to see...

but i would like to...

No, not really. Some people are into gore and macabre and s**t, I'm just not. Well gore a little bit.

I just noticed your stars blur in and out, I thought something was wrong with my vision for a minute.
User ImageUser Image

you just now noticed XD

tard bukkit XD

Everytime i look at it i go crosseyed...

but my vission sucks anyways...

I wanna see angela's ashes again. It was a good movie...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image

you know what doesnt make sense...

Its not illegal to DO drugs...

but its illegal to sell/ buy/ own drugs...

maybe im missing something, but does that mean that by extension,

its illegal to do drugs?

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:12 am
Yeah it's weird, if you're caught in possession of drugs you'd go to jail, but if you O.D. and go to the hospital you won't get in trouble when you get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:15 am
User ImageUser Image

The penal system is so f**cked

also

Any of you who care- you're more than welcome to add my AIM and MSN

Im always on, whether or not i want to be

damn auto startup -_-

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:46 am
Avatar the Last Airbender is pissing me off, I swear if I have to wait much longer on that next episode, I might just kill somebody, and I'll blame the murder on Nickelodeon, and they'll have to air it to avoid legal tension, and I'll just have to watch it while I'm in prison.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Im excited to see how this whole Zuko and Katara thing plays out.

Also, The involvement of the White lotus society in the over throw of the fire nation.

Its MY PERSONAL belief that the WLS is comprized mainly of wealthy fire and earth national aristocrats Who will eventually decintigrate the fire lords tyrany from the inside out, and possibly replace it with a relatively democratic olegarchy.

...[/philosophizing]

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 pm
Zhou Zheng
User ImageUser Image

Im excited to see how this whole Zuko and Katara thing plays out.

Also, The involvement of the White lotus society in the over throw of the fire nation.

Its MY PERSONAL belief that the WLS is comprized mainly of wealthy fire and earth national aristocrats Who will eventually decintigrate the fire lords tyrany from the inside out, and possibly replace it with a relatively democratic olegarchy.

...[/philosophizing]

I'm just certain that it's going to be full of familiar faces and have everyone like "I knew it!"

On a side note I keep hearing this season is the last but I haven't seen anything that proves they said that. If this is the last season then I think it's going to feel rushed, theres only a few episodes left in this season and if they end the show in lke 9 eps it just wouldn't feel right.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games