Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:06 pm

@Nelo: Sweet. I have both Elements and 7, and I'm sure if I sent you PS files, they would work fine on CS. Yay! Sounds like a plot!

@FP: I've just mostly been busy... When actually on Gaia, most of my time was taken up by my own wannabe guild (link in my sig if anyone cares) But, like I told Nospai and Nelo and anyone else who happened to be reading a couple pages ago, I've been busy and stressed from the end of High school an all summer trying to prep for college. Not to mention my mom fxxed up my insurance and now I haven't been on my meds for about two weeks or more. But I'm seeing the doc tomorrow, so hopefully I can get more.... Either way, I just plain haven't been around, sorry. sad I'll try to be more often. Oh, and i was playing a lot of Resident Evil 4 for a while sweatdrop

@DA: MOOOOO
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:07 pm

Aelis Mikilai
@Nelo: Sweet. I have both Elements and 7, and I'm sure if I sent you PS files, they would work fine on CS. Yay! Sounds like a plot!

Or send it via jpeg across a pm. i'll edit out the bad stuff. That's how I do my premades. I just jpeg it into one layer.

@FP: As for the nospai's Vader, It needs at least contrast from the armor to the cloak and robes. It blends together too much.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:08 pm

Aelis Mikilai
@FP: I've just mostly been busy... When actually on Gaia, most of my time was taken up by my own wannabe guild (link in my sig if anyone cares) But, like I told Nospai and Nelo and anyone else who happened to be reading a couple pages ago, I've been busy and stressed from the end of High school an all summer trying to prep for college. Not to mention my mom fxxed up my insurance and now I haven't been on my meds for about two weeks or more. But I'm seeing the doc tomorrow, so hopefully I can get more.... Either way, I just plain haven't been around, sorry. sad I'll try to be more often. Oh, and i was playing a lot of Resident Evil 4 for a while sweatdrop

yeah, that doctor's visit will be important. insurance is a b***h sometimes, especially when it comes to psychiatrists and counselors. =/ *more pats*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:09 pm

Oh that sucks, Aelis.

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:12 pm

Hey there little man. What do you like to play? Poke'mon? Poke'mon with the pokey and the man and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing and he likes to * jibberish * ah ah ah. It's okay, take your time. Do you remember what he looked like? A big, stupid doodoo head! Kids are always listening to the rap music with their hippin' and the hoppin' so they don't know what the jazz is all about. Zip zop zoopity bop! You see, the jazz is like a new coat. No, actually, the jazz is like kodak film. It'll be around forever. Heheheh.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:13 pm

>.o

DA, same as usual... FP, what have you been up to?

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:13 pm

Darkened Angel
Hey there little man. What do you like to play? Poke'mon? Poke'mon with the pokey and the man and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing and he likes to * jibberish * ah ah ah. It's okay, take your time. Do you remember what he looked like? A big, stupid doodoo head! Kids are always listening to the rap music with their hippin' and the hoppin' so they don't know what the jazz is all about. Zip zop zoopity bop! You see, the jazz is like a new coat. No, actually, the jazz is like kodak film. It'll be around forever. Heheheh.

I've heard that from somewhere...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:15 pm

I'm out for the night. TTFN.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:15 pm

Nospai Deathous
>.o

DA, same as usual... FP, what have you been up to?

Not much. Just hanging out with friends over summer, hitting up beaches and pools, all the good stuff.

Did you go to your dad's this summer?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:16 pm

FrozenPhoenix32

Not much. Just hanging out with friends over summer, hitting up beaches and pools, all the good stuff.

yup, i'm there now. iunno if i wanna leave, or if i wanna stay. hum.

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:17 pm

Nospai Deathous
FrozenPhoenix32

yup, i'm there now. iunno if i wanna leave, or if i wanna stay. hum.

Cool!

So what have you been up to?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:19 pm

Nospai Deathous

yeah, that doctor's visit will be important. insurance is a b***h sometimes, especially when it comes to psychiatrists and counselors. =/ *more pats*

Yeah, I can't wait. He's gonna prolly be mad at me though, because I haven't been on my meds for so long..... That and the fact that my sleeping schedule has been really friggin' wierd lately.... like, I went to bed at about 2:30 am this morning, and I didn't wake up until 6pm tonight. I mean, I know 2 is a bit late/early to go to bed, but 16 hours of sleep is a bit extreme, don't you think? crying And I don't consider it to be my fault if I didn't wake up at all during those 16 hours. I think something's wrong with me. gonk Anyways, my insurance (Medicaid) isn't too much of a b***h, unless -someone- loses the paperwork. razz

@ Nelo: that works too. I could just grab one of those white model avis from tektek, and put the stuff on them. That shouldn't be too hard to edit out. Okies, 'night. smile

@FP: Thanks for the sympathy. I'm doing pretty good considering, though.

Aelis Mikilai

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:19 pm

Nelowulf
I'm out for the night. TTFN.

byebye.

FP: well, before coming out i did a lot of designering, now my aunt's opening a restaurant, so i'mma help her with that, and i'm working on a conversion of my airsoft AUG. sums it up. not much fun, besides shopping for military stuff.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:21 pm

Aelis Mikilai
Nospai Deathous

Yeah, I can't wait. He's gonna prolly be mad at me though, because I haven't been on my meds for so long..... That and the fact that my sleeping schedule has been really friggin' wierd lately.... like, I went to bed at about 2:30 am this morning, and I didn't wake up until 6pm tonight. I mean, I know 2 is a bit late/early to go to bed, but 16 hours of sleep is a bit extreme, don't you think? crying And I don't consider it to be my fault if I didn't wake up at all during those 16 hours. I think something's wrong with me. gonk Anyways, my insurance (Medicaid) isn't too much of a b***h, unless -someone- loses the paperwork. razz

ah, i see. i doubt he/she will be mad, just concerned. i reeeeally plunged when i got off my meds... i was between psychiatrists and i hadn't turned 18 yet so it was hard to find a new one... finally i had to all but drop out of school... took a month or so to recover...

err anyway, you seem sane enough. sleep problems are a part of the grand scheme, meds should help with that. you're not fargone enough for things to get /too/ bad... =)

Nospai Deathous

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:21 pm

Oh, hey; does anyone know anything about what happened to MJ? If she's never coming back to Gaia, I'm prolly just going to take her off my friends list. sad
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games