Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:07 pm
"Amy I know your in there...sorry if I scared you...your not in trouble...I jsut wanted to tell you why the school is on lock-down...and I was also wandering how young phoenix was doing...I left her in your room and she hasn't come out since."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:10 am
she searched her room and found the bird trying to eat her pixie as if it was a bug.
"yeah its in here" she said with a slight shout so he could hear her out of the room.
"do you want her now?" she asked shooing it away to carry her pixie to safety. Luna then whispered something to her that she didnt already know. "ok come in" she said as she created the light key that glowed on her face as it was the only light in the room. it sparkled as it went into the key hole and she turned until she heard a click and opened the door for her oncoming guest.  

Tyurru1217

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:35 am
The bird happily flew onto his shoulder as he entered "Well as I was going to tell you the reason for the school being on a lock-down is because some...attacks that have been happening to some students and teachers in the school...Also we are afraid a man outside the school is targeting us and plans on attacking us and maybe even starting a war." Phoenix's voice dropeed when he mentioned the war aspect. His memories of war were all to clear to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:43 am
He groaned as he went back in the school through the hole he punched in the wall in the first place. Replacing the material with a solid wall of carbon stel, he went into bed and started his meditation to prepare for tomorrow's office meeting.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:48 am
while he was speaking she fell asleep with her head on the pillow sprawled out on the bed her pixie next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:51 am
He didn't bother disturbing her sleeep it was almost one in the morning anyways. He headed back to his dorm for the night hoping tomorow would be easier than today.  

Phoenix utashima

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:22 am
He woke up and got dressed. Barely awake he walked into the Dean's office. "You wanted to see me, sir?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:25 pm
valak sets the school on fire  

Dante Borges

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Tye and Deadsy notice then schools on fire "OH MY GOD!!" Deadsy said with a smile "THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Tye hits deadsy "NO ITS NOT!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Valak grabs Tye and teleports them away  

Dante Borges

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:56 pm
"TYE!!" she screamed "Oh man, where did they go?!" she said running around frantically Tye struggled to get away "LET ME GO YOU YOU YOU YOU BUTT HEAD!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:58 pm
valak laughs and says "you're going to help me find ragnoses soul and destroy it"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:08 pm
(OH MY GOD.....OKAY WAIT ONE MOMENT....WAY TO RANDOME!!!)
Phoenix noticing the school was set on fire pulled the fire alarm and teleported out of the school...he was hoping all the water teachers would be able to put out the fire...all he could do is teleport the others out of the building. "God damnit that's the seventh attack thiss week....when will they end!?" Phoenix said as he teleported ten kids out of a burning hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:12 pm
Tye looked at him like he went insane "How on earth can I even possibly attempt to do that, and why would I help you anyway" Deadsy ran around the school frantically "SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!! HELP!" she yelled not knowing what to do  

ShinyToy

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:14 pm
Amys room was completely ablaze she woke to the fact she couldn't breath she got up and made her way to a corner of her room that was not set on fire. it seemed that no one was in the school any more she was trapped she tried to scream for help but she chocked on it because of all the smoke.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games