Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:20 pm
Deadsy stopped she smelled the scent of somebody trapped inside the school she quickly busted through the barrier of the school and broke through a window then transformed into her Lycan form and trudged down the hallways breaking down doors sniffing out the person until she fuinally came to Amy's room and broke down the door she looked around saw her in a corner picked her up in her mouth and broke through another window outside then changed back and said "Hey you okay kid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:23 pm
"ye.." she managed to say befor she threw a coughing fit and she passed out because of the lack of air and all the smoke that had gotten in her lungs.  

Tyurru1217

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:26 pm
Dalia one of the nurses at the school came over in a blue and white summoners dress. "You get me an oxygen tank form the left side of the school...NOW!" she pushed the kid towards the direction she had to go then toke to trying to get amy to breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:30 pm
"HEY DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" she said about ready to rip off the nurses head off and snarled "I DON'T EVEN GO HERE ANYMORE!!!" she started off trying to control her temper and mumbled "dumb b***h" she grabbed the tank thing then dropped it in front of her "Here you go 'Ma'am" she said trying to act like a jerk then looked around "How do I save Tye?"  

ShinyToy

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:32 pm
her heart rate was getting fast she still wasn't breathing to much smoke had gotten in her lungs. the only one that had her healing abilities was her pixie Luna who was still trapped in her room under her bed. Luna's light was slowly fading (for a pixie this means death if there light goes out).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:36 pm
She growled "I need somebody's help! Valak could kill Tye..." she mumbled to herself sounding worried then stopped sensing something eles still trapped inside the school "Oh great ANOTHER DISTRACTION!" she turned Lycan and jumped back into Amy's room from the window and saw a light that was different from the fire and looked under the bed and saw a pixie "Be pretty Danm happy I bothered to come back in here for you" she said picking up the thing ten jumped back out  

ShinyToy

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:41 pm
the pixie floated over to amy causing a little pixie dust to fall on her her body glowed for a moment and then her heart rate returned to normal as she awoke and sat up. she put her hand to her forehead because she had an immense headache due to the lack of air but she would be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:44 pm
(here's what she looks like...well as close as tektek will let me get
User Image )  

Phoenix utashima

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:50 pm
Deadsy changed back then bent down and gave her a light noggie messing up her hair "You okay now" she said standing up striaght and leaned to one side

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:52 pm
"Oh thank god.....a few minutes more and she would have gone into cardiac arrest. Hey...you okay...go sit over by the others that made it out okay I gotta go tend to the others." She then ran off to the next person lying on the ground wailing for help. all of a sudden a man apeared infornt of Deadsy. "I heard you say something about Valak posibly going to kill another student...well if you need help I can be of some assistance. Now tell me to the best detail you can of where they went and how they got there." The man seemd to be a samuri but tellig by how he just eneded up infornt of deadsy he knew some ninja tricks aswell.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm
(hey you guys have an msn account...if so We could do this on msn it would be allot easier...because Dalia and some other charecters are my friends and gaia has this stupid glitch that won't let him on!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:56 pm
He stood in the midst of the flames, a man of living metal. He was red hot and growing hotter still. He had to move slowly because of the heat, and would probably take time to get out, meaning two things could happen:

1. He would melt before he got out.

OR

2. He would get out, only to have the temperature difference temper him solid, paralyzing him in his own metallic exterior.

Either way, he suspected the worst. However, the only thing he could do was keep on moving, and so he did.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:05 pm
(Nope...if you wanna make an msn go to hotmail.com and register...then tell me when you have done so.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:06 pm
"First of which, She isnt a Student here, she is a Teacher, She's older then me even though she looks only 15 but despite that, I need to help her" Deadsy said a bit irritated "and second they teleported somewhere, and I don't know how to get there to save Tye"

(I dont have msn or anything like tht and Im not allowed to have one so XP)  

ShinyToy

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games