Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm
I personally prefer if a commissioner pokes me now and again. My memory is very bad, so it's easier for me to remember if they ask now and again how it's going. I need to get a tablet so that I can pick my speed up again  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:39 am
Well I got my official badge and extra.... on Monday.

The whole reason I commissioned her was because I kinda liked what badges she had done in the past for people, plus she was real cheap... (at the con some people were selling full color headshot or bust badges for $30... ouch!)

I ended up printing out the scan she had sent me Friday morning, pasting it onto cardstock, and then cutting it out and punching a hole in it for a badge clip. It worked, although if it had been permanent I would have laminated, because I got drops of water on it a few times.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm
Well at least you got to use it

Also, I find it annoying that people are posting advertisements in the guild for their sites or whatever. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:02 pm
Alektorphobia
I find it annoying that people are posting advertisements in the guild for their sites or whatever. neutral

I'm glad I'm not the only one. XP  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:04 pm
lap top got stolen... internetz is no longer within my grasp at regular times... im going to have to do productive things now...

life sucks...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm
Sunegami
Alektorphobia
I find it annoying that people are posting advertisements in the guild for their sites or whatever. neutral

*Raises hand* I just didn't want to say anything. sweatdrop

(Mostly because if a guild this big has activity issues, imagine how bad some random forum or guild somewhere else may be.)  

Garek Maxwell

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:43 pm
Garek Maxwell
Sunegami
Alektorphobia

(Mostly because if a guild this big has activity issues, imagine how bad some random forum or guild somewhere else may be.)

I keep getting random guild join requests from people from this guild for other furry guilds.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:44 pm
rainey no matter how many times i see it my eyes always gravitate to that superb siggie pic seriously! ergh...so perfect...  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 am
Rainey_angel81
Garek Maxwell
Sunegami
Alektorphobia

I keep getting random guild join requests from people from this guild for other furry guilds.
I've gotten a few of those too.

I join but rarely post in them cause they are usually even deader or filled with morons

Edit: Oh lawdy this was on my My Gaia page under Requests "Like a savage beast you've devoured every request we've sent your way."

I giggled so hard. I guess it's cause I deny friend requests from complete strangers and they are the only requests I get.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm
Download Denied!

You have to sign up with a free account at this site before you begin downloading music files and software illegally.

I lul....  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Ha, arguing with Lustra Don from the Furry Den... dumb immature b***h.

Seems offended I gave her the cold shoulder after I found out she was underaged... 17 to be exact. Her response "it doesn't matter I've dated a 19 year old." Yes and I've seen a guy locally get on the sex offender list for being 19 and dating a 15 year old.

America's paranoid and stupid as ******** and run by religious ********. If it's not saving Amerikkka from teh Gays, Athiests, Wiccans, muslims, or liberals, it's saving them from the ebil sexual predators online and next door. HIDE YOUR CHILDREN, OVERPROTECTIVE HELECOPTER MOMS! For the entire world is an evil place so you must overprotect them.

America's gotta find someone to hate, to loathe, to be afraid of, and the media has to find something to milk to death and use to scare people. And predators online are a big thing.

Even flirting with a minor online could possibly get me in court, trying to seduce or corrupt a minor. I just don't want to risk it. I've already had a few girls who were just shy of 18 hit on me, and they wonder why I gave them the cold shoulder and got out the prybar. Once they're of age, I don't care. Until then, they'll just have to check their hormones at the door.

...maybe I need to stop trolling the furry den for women to flirt with. and maybe I need to find more women over 18 that will hit on me as well...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 pm
Psycho Lee
Ha, arguing with Lustra Don from the Furry Den... dumb immature b***h.

Seems offended I gave her the cold shoulder after I found out she was underaged... 17 to be exact. Her response "it doesn't matter I've dated a 19 year old." Yes and I've seen a guy locally get on the sex offender list for being 19 and dating a 15 year old.

America's paranoid and stupid as ******** and run by religious ********. If it's not saving Amerikkka from teh Gays, Athiests, Wiccans, muslims, or liberals, it's saving them from the ebil sexual predators online and next door. HIDE YOUR CHILDREN, OVERPROTECTIVE HELECOPTER MOMS! For the entire world is an evil place so you must overprotect them.

America's gotta find someone to hate, to loathe, to be afraid of, and the media has to find something to milk to death and use to scare people. And predators online are a big thing.

Even flirting with a minor online could possibly get me in court, trying to seduce or corrupt a minor. I just don't want to risk it. I've already had a few girls who were just shy of 18 hit on me, and they wonder why I gave them the cold shoulder and got out the prybar. Once they're of age, I don't care. Until then, they'll just have to check their hormones at the door.

...maybe I need to stop trolling the furry den for women to flirt with. and maybe I need to find more women over 18 that will hit on me as well...

Depends on the state she's from
Age of consent in Alabama is like 14 lol

Also, there's a reason predators are hunted down so voraciously. Especially since most of the cases involve some kind of kidnap, rape, or grooming of the victim.

Btw, I know a similar story of a guy who was 18 who got busted for being with a 16 year old. They showed it on Wired for Sex on G4  

Alektorphobia

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:32 pm
Ha ha, Jammer's saying "Who is it? Let's get him banned from Gaia. What for? Soliciting a Minor." Apparently no one mentioned to him the fact I stopped flirting with her AFTER I found out she was a minor.

Let's ban Jammer from this guild for being a tool!!! biggrin Or for at least getting into arguments before knowing both sides. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 pm
I don't get why she's so upset. For one, it's obvious you guys haven't been talking for long so if she's fallen for you already then that has a whole host of negative things attatched to that. (Negative on her, such as reflecting she may be creepy, easy, etc. I know I get creeped out when someone gets all lovey really fast...)

Two, if it doesn't matter then she can easily wait until she's 18 and then try again if she truly doesn't care about her age... However, she apparently cares quite a bit since her actions of getting upset when someone else refuses advances indicate this. It also shows that if she can't wait, then age does matter to her.

It sounds an awful lot like she's pushing too hard for a relationship immediately as well... Not that I haven't in my past, but speaking from wisdom that comes with age that is always ignored by those younger, it's just not worth it. Waiting can pay off in many many ways. For many straight (but also lesbian) women, waiting can indicate whether or not a guy is into your body or you as a person, whole package and everything. (Come to think of it, this applies to men as well...just seems like women have to worry about it more. If it helps, gay men have to too. razz )

And maybe I'm just weird, but I feel like there's too much of a push to get into a relationship. It's like if you talk to someone and you like them so far, it's "dating" and now you can't see anyone else and are on the train tracks to marriage. I'd rather take things slower and get to know the person really well before the relationship becomes more romantic and thus, to me, dating. That's just a side rant though.  

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm
Eh, we seem to have made up...I think.

The Alternate Ending, a regular in The Furry Den, has this intellegent design website linked in his sig. I can't stop laughing at the bullshit.
http://www.idscience.org/

My favorite is the article halfway down about "militant atheism"... LOL
http://www.idscience.org/2009/12/12/the-battle-within-atheism-atheism-at-a-crossroads/
Quote:
A number of atheists and agnostics going back to at least the time of the American Revolution have asked themselves what would a world without the constraints of Christian morality be like. The most recent examples of religion free governments that come to mind are the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Cambodia under Pol Pot and Mao’s China.

Bad assumption 1: Assuming that morality was created by Christianity. This is probably because they think God created morality, as he created everything.
Lie 1: That all atheist nations will be dictatorships.
Lie 2: Nazi Germany was a christian nation.

Oh god. And people wonder why I would side with the Militant Atheists with people this god damn stupid.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games